http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

Discussion forum discusses -
    Why you love it :)
    Why you hate it :(
    Your troubles with it
    Questions about it
    To complain about the lack of free trail
    Etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,537 Posts
    This is a very useful and helpful thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    November 2009
    1,616 Posts
    This is a very useful and helpful thread.
    You know, it is hard to tell sarcasm on the internet :/ If you have something to contribute here, post it. If not, move along.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,314 Posts
    I have been playing Fallen Earth since the closed beta and I'm loving it, currently I'm level 11 and focusing on pistols, I also just got a motorcycle, it is ballin :c00l:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    November 2009
    1,616 Posts
    I have been playing Fallen Earth since the closed beta and I'm loving it, currently I'm level 11 and focusing on pistols, I also just got a motorcycle, it is ballin :c00l:
    Sweet! I'm level 6 focusing on rifles and armor craft. I just got the game last week. There is something in this game that makes me adore it. MMO + Guns + ZOMBIES!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    February 2008
    119 Posts
    Alright, since the Steam Christmas special has it at $25, I'm wanting to know as a non-MMO playing person, is this game worth it? What makes it good?

Edit: Excuse me, retard moment. I didn't see the 3 other "Is it any good?" threads below.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,442 Posts
    this is a damn good looking game for an MMO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    November 2009
    1,616 Posts
    this is a damn good looking game for an MMO.
    It is damn good. IMO it is worth the monthly fee.

9. Post #9
    November 2009
    1,616 Posts
    Alright, since the Steam Christmas special has it at $25, I'm wanting to know as a non-MMO playing person, is this game worth it? What makes it good?

Edit: Excuse me, retard moment. I didn't see the 3 other "Is it any good?" threads below.
    If you want, get it. It is only $25 for another 3 hours

10. Post #10
    January 2008
    528 Posts
    I got it on steam at $25, Awesome game. It's got one of the best communities I've ever seen, EVERYONE is so god damn helpful.

So yea great game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    600 Posts
    I purchased Fallen Earth but i don't have money yet to purchase game-time. :(

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,314 Posts
    I got it on steam at $25, Awesome game. It's got one of the best communities I've ever seen, EVERYONE is so god damn helpful.

So yea great game.

Finally someone with some sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    July 2009
    9,936 Posts
    Content filled thread is content filled
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,872 Posts
    I stopped playing this after I got a dunebuggy, Was nearly level 30, Didn't have the money to play anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    318 Posts
    Just got fifteen day trial account going. Focusing on a melee character for now, then defenses as I go along.

16. Post #16
    October 2008
    2,037 Posts
    Got my trial account going too, games been improved since alpha and closed beta, at least it's now actually fucking optimized. Last time I played I had to turn everything to the lowest it could go (cause of the game and my shit computer), now having everything that matters maxed, game looks pretty good visually.

17. Post #17
    October 2008
    2,037 Posts
    Well seems they have improved the lag from alpha at least. But it's still full of almost all the fucking bugs from alpha, what the hell. And it STILL doesn't have a global chat aside from the "Help" channel, which the GM punish you for going off-topic because your trying to be fucking social with people. How moronic are these GM's, take the fucking hint, there is a reason people go off-topic in the only global chat in the game, bunch of morons. I called them out on this shit and they muted me from every chat so I wouldn't go into regional and let people know they muted me for not sucking their cocks.

*sigh*. Now that I got that out of way, It's still a fun game to me. Too bad they nerfed my farming spot to total shit, though I'm not surprised, being level 8 and getting 15,000 chips every 20 minutes was rather OP. Oh well, I found another place to farm for now and it's serving me well.

At least the general population seems to be nice, many of them were assholes in alpha.

I still cannot believe alpha bugs are still here, they honestly can't fix your friends list so it doesn't say everyone is "offline" when you are standing next to them? Major towns are still un-optimized as hell too taking me from 120+ FPS to 40-50 inside is shit.

Guess I seem a little harsh toward the game, it's just that all of the problems in this game were in the fucking alpha and have not been fixed months after launch, and it's full of GM's that love to get their cock sucked by those few brown nosers who think not having a global channel is just fine, yet bitch when it get's spammed with off-topic conversations, further proving they are brown nosers.

Despite all of that I'm still having fun, which I guess is the point anyway.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    846 Posts
    I loved the game but i ended up canceling my account because of one reason..
    NO ONE TO PLAY WITH. Sure i had my clan but they were a group of fucktards, your generic mix of fat kids and old people on a power trip. cant forget the annoying guy with more kids than a catholic family who has the REALLY LOUD microphone issues.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    October 2008
    2,037 Posts
    Thought everyone should know, there's a public trial out now, 10 days of gameplay.

Trial

20. Post #20
    December 2008
    522 Posts
    just signed up for the trial been wanting to play this game for a while and since FoM is down i have something to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,490 Posts
    cant forget the annoying guy with more kids than a catholic family who has the REALLY LOUD microphone issues.
    I lold
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    846 Posts
    Wake up douchebags, I got the game back and I need tards to level with.

Currently level 28, focused on crafting armor/science/ballistics, and rifles/armor use.

23. Post #23
    December 2009
    1,394 Posts
    I played it not long ago, fucking buggiest piece of crap I've ever played.

My first character got to the end of the tutorial, and after it all went to hell he spawned outside the map in a canyon area :| and I had to remake a guy just to play lmfao. At least it let me skip the tutorial the second time. Shame it was so laggy and butt-ugly.

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,606 Posts
    I played it not long ago, fucking buggiest piece of crap I've ever played.

My first character got to the end of the tutorial, and after it all went to hell he spawned outside the map in a canyon area :| and I had to remake a guy just to play lmfao. At least it let me skip the tutorial the second time. Shame it was so laggy and butt-ugly.

Welcome to the beta?

The beta sucked ass but the final game right now is pretty damn good.

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    846 Posts
    Welcome to the beta?

The beta sucked ass but the final game right now is pretty damn good.
    I have to say, it's been two months since I've last played and alot of the old bugs i experienced are now gone... it's a bit more polished, but still the mobs have a habit of shooting me through three fucking buildings and/or spawning right on top of me during a lag spike.

26. Post #26
    October 2008
    2,037 Posts
    Nothing can save this game from the simple fact that it still has bugs that were in the alpha. No excuse can justify that.

In-fact, just a few weeks ago, I discovered an amazing glitch, involving chat, type something a certain way and every single person that is within chat range, CTD. I forgave that (since the combination you have to do is so damn random), but friends still appear offline in your friends list even though they are standing next to you? That couldn't even fix that from the fucking alpha? What a joke.

On-top of that I've discovered a whole new plethora of bugs, one of which is an item that sells for a ridiculous amount of cash to merchants, and weighs 0.001 each and drops exactly 50% of the time (out of 2 items that can drop total).

I had fun with it untill I stopped ignoring the bugs and realized how un-finished this game is.

The games been out for a little while now, and people are still spawning inside of shit, at random locations, under the map, this is game breaking (tell me with a straight face the first impression you want people to have for your new MMO is to spawn under the map) stuff and like I said before, nearly all of it is from alpha.

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    846 Posts
    On-top of that I've discovered a whole new plethora of bugs, one of which is an item that sells for a ridiculous amount of cash to merchants, and weighs 0.001 each and drops exactly 50% of the time (out of 2 items that can drop total).
    What is the item, anyway?

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    846 Posts
    [IMG]http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4601/frontend201001070436518.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2539/frontend201001070425555.jpg[/IMG]

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,441 Posts
    FFFF- this game is so fun. I need to buy time now. :c

30. Post #30
    August 2005
    98 Posts
    Hey, Talonx Kumaki, currently floating around Emb crossroads. Hit me up (if you aren't on trial) and I can supply you with some basics including ammo and health stuff.

31. Post #31
    I've been here since 2005 and I had to pay $10 for a title.
    February 2005
    5,851 Posts
    just now downloaded the trial...
    doesnt want to work... giving me a .exe "dont send" error when i launch... :\
    people said to run a file check over and over again till it works.

32. Post #32
    November 2009
    10 Posts
    I played it. The Gameplay is intriguing, but the mere lack of graphical Arousal is amazing..In other words..
    I liked the game. But there wasnt enough good looks and Non lag problems for me to buy it..

33. Post #33

September 2011
    3 Posts
    I played it. The Gameplay is intriguing, but the mere lack of graphical Arousal is amazing..In other words..
    I liked the game. But there wasnt enough good looks and Non lag problems for me to buy it..
    the game is now hosted by gamresfirst
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 China Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

34. Post #34
    Ah... tits!
    August 2009
    4,411 Posts
    I might actually get the trial for this game, the more I hear about the fixes from alpha the more I want to play..

35. Post #35
    January 2010
    9,759 Posts
    It'll be f2p within 2 weeks.

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,458 Posts
    Is it any good now with the upcoming F2P?