1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    Decided to give this interactive adventure stuff a try. And giving it a distinct look and feel.

It will be the adventures of Robert "Bob" Robert -a small weird creature in a creepy dreamish world. Tell Bob where to go and what to do. And don't let the restrictions of our world tell you what Bob can or can not do. If there's something that he wouldn't possibly do either because he doesn't like it or it's too hard to draw on paint, I'll try to do the best alternative. The story isn't supposed to be very eventful, the setting is the main thing.

Rules:
    -When you post something for Bob to do, also include a random thing in brackets ("") like for example "Snowman" or "Chair". It'll help guide my imagination and I'll think of something to add, more or less like what the word means. It doesn't have to relate to your request. ---->

For example: Talk to the grandfather clock. "television"

-Don't trust your eyes.
    -Don't assume anything of anything.
    -Don't hurry. Every location shot is somewhat unique and it's not just done in 5 seconds. Simple moves or action within a certain location are easier, because they're just minor edits. I'll try to make new location shots in advance.
    -If Bob comes across a container of sorts, you can choose what he will find in it.

Bob is standing in a dark room, watching as the moonlight is making the dust dance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 9 (list)

2. Post #2
    September 2009
    2,288 Posts
    ''Shit'' on the floor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

3. Post #3
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    Poke the moon, then "shape" your face to a more normal-sized face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    10,833 Posts
    Pick up that Can
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ireland Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

5. Post #5
    August 2008
    845 Posts
    ''Shit'' on the floor
    This.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    May 2007
    649 Posts
    Observe the place around you.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    The moon is trying to sleep and doesn't want to be poked, so it moves farther away from the house. Bob "picks up the can" even though he's not entirely sure where it came from. There is a door leading to a lit hallway. The vertical scratchmarks are disappearing and reappearing in the walls. The drapes are not talking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

8. Post #8
    September 2009
    2,288 Posts
    ''Shit'' it the can

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    ''Shit'' it the can
    Bob doesn't know how to "It the can"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    August 2008
    845 Posts
    Scratch the walls.

11. Post #11
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    Open your mouth so that we can see our teeth (they should provide a great source of light too).
    Then "shit" in the can.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    Bob scratches the wall. Glowing maggots come out from behind the wallpaper.

Open your mouth so that we can see our teeth (they should provide a great source of light too).
    Then "shit" in the can.
    Don't know how to "in the can" + the word "shit" has alredy been mentioned. Pick a new word.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,577 Posts
    Eat the worms

14. Post #14
    September 2009
    2,288 Posts
    Put maggots in the can ,then ''piss'' in the can

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,577 Posts
    Put cans in the maggots, then eat pie

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    Bob ate the maggots, and now his mouth has glowy stuff on it. The worms taste like shit and smell like piss.

Put maggots in the can ,then ''piss'' in the can
    Bob decided to eat the worms because your request still doesn't make sense to me. I included both your words "shit" and "piss" but I still don't understand what you mean by "then in the can" -reminds me of "I accidentally the whole ---"

And don't put the random words (the ones in the brackets) in the middle of sentences. It makes them confusing.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,577 Posts
    Jump out the window and dont care if its 50 stories high

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    Jumped out of the window. The sky and the moon were fake. It's an empty room with glowing dots in the walls. The can in Bob's pocket is crushed because he landed on his arse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,577 Posts
    Walk into the wall
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member

June 2009
    7,594 Posts
    Look around, then go and find the moon, IT MUST NOT ESCAPE!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    Bob walks around the empty space in the walls. The moon is nowhere to be found and no matter how far away he walks from the room, he can't get farther than 13 steps. The green glow of the maggots and the taste of crap has faded from Bob's mouth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,577 Posts
    Go through the random door of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    Bob goes through the door. There's a deep and dark hole in the floor. The wall is scribbled full of eyes and handprints. The hallway continues onward
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,551 Posts
    Push a "button"

Or put your "hand" on the handprint

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    Jump in the hole

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,551 Posts
    Look in the hole first.

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,577 Posts
    Poke the giant red eye

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    1 person has seriously misunderstood the use of the word in the brackets. And everyone else is following his example. The word in the brackets is supposed to be a random thing so that I don't have to make stuff up all by myself. Otherwise it's going to get very boring.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    September 2009
    2,288 Posts
    Grow arms

Edit :
    1 person has seriously misunderstood the use of the word in the brackets.
    Thats me lolz

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,551 Posts
    Look in the hole. "carrot"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,577 Posts
    Carry on down the corridor (EAT PIE LOLOLOOLOLOL)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    Bob looked into the hole. It seems to be very deep and he can't see anything in the dark. He pokes the red eye. The red that appears to be... syrup fades and a new picture of a closed eye appears. You can hear a muffled *ouch* from the wall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,577 Posts
    Uuuuuuuuuuh... wait?... do something... jump down the hole... wonder why you have random black etchings round you?

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    Bob carries on through the hallway. What's in the box? What's that on the ground? You can decide what Bob finds in containers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,577 Posts
    (Jesus your a fast drawer) Pick up the light bulb, switch the light on, see whats on the papers, see whats on the box, check the crack in the wall.

Edited:

Oh sorry didnt read, you find.... important documents about.... something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    (Jesus your a fast drawer) Pick up the light bulb, switch the light on, see whats on the papers, see whats on the box, check the crack in the wall.
    I drew most of these in advance. ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,577 Posts
    I thought so :P

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,592 Posts
    "eat" the lightbulb

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    811 Posts
    Bob picked up the lightbulb. The bulb lights up. The papers on the ground are garbage. The lightswitch doesn't work.

Think of something more interesting to be found in the box.

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,577 Posts
    (PIE!), uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh a wire