Not two second-shit. It was actually pretty fun to make. This is meant to look shallow and low depth because it makes it easier to view sprites etc.
YOU MUST PROVIDE A SPRITE SHEET WITH THE FOLLOWING; (DON'T PM ME, POST IT, OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION AND YOU WILL BE ERASED FROM THE MAP)
-Faction Color block
Vehicles are limited only by your imagination! (Optional)
Alright, unit types.
-Leader; if he dies, you lose.
-Color block; ...
-Faction Engineer; he creates BUILDINGS and Barracks. Along with decor!
-Worker; These dig tunnels and are sacrificed to produce sentry guns. (THEY CAN BE CAPTURED (Explained later))
-Faction Vehicle; No badly drawn CRAP, can be futuristic etc.
- First of all, three units deployed per turn. (1st turn = 1 Engineer 2 Workers and YOUR LEADER (4 for the first turn))
- For every BARRACKS you get +2 deployable per turn.
- The grey blobs are control points. You can customize it but you may not change it's height. (I will decide whether or not you have changed the height)
- Color the '1,2,3,4,5s' of control points with your faction color.
- The little tributaries of DESERT, WATER and LAVA can be dug into, or rigged to be traps. Think logically. If there is a think space between an enemy's base and your own, you may bomb it with a sea-mine or whatever. This causes floods.
- FLOOD RULE: Water flood takes 30 minutes. Desert flood (Sand rolls in and kills you etc.) 25 minutes. Lava flood takes ONLY 10 MINUTES! BEWARE OF BUILDING IN THE LAVA ZONE!
- MAP: The map may be extended ONCE per turn. You may not leave a white space, you may not remove parts. YOU MUST ADD SOME SORT OF ROCK/TREE/LAVA ROCK OUTCROP WHEN YOU EDIT THE MAP!
- You cannot say, 'OMG WAR!1 DIEDIE BOOM BOOM BKOM!', both participants must agree to war. You cannot disagree, but you must state that you know you are getting attacked.
- Say, 'DECLARE' when you are editing/moving/building/doing something.
- Your leader must be nearly twice the size of one soldier.
- Soldiers must not be bigger than half a tree.
- Have fun, good luck.
Here is the vanilla map; The caves are meant to be there.
Here is my sprite sheet, DoW40K Space Marines. I didn't make them. (NOTE: I will not be using all of the types of sprites.
http://filesmelt.com/downloader/SickleSpritesPO.png(Note; no vehicles yet for me)
Here is my color:
Here is my edit;
*Crawled out of a cave, suits reactivated*
*Placed a detection mine on the mini-lava trap
*Began activating weapons/devices.
The games BEGIN!
(Note; the pending moderators are... (Adding more soon))
(Remember, you can build stuff that isn't on your sprite sheet.)
(Rules will be added in the event of shitty-shit-shit.)