1. Post #1
    ~blue 4evr~
    tehMuffinMan's Avatar
    October 2009
    10,782 Posts
    This is a little game where you choose a mans destination. This is inspired by Gmodpanda's Ocean: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread....ighlight=Ocean

    Here are the rules.
    1.No shitty non helpful posts like kill yourself or bang your head against the wall until you get a boner.
    2.Don't whine if you get Ninja'd
    3.Don't spam the same suggestion.

    You start off in a long hallway with a cold wet feeling on your head, you look down the hallway and see an elevator door. You don't remember what happended at all you feel your head and touch something wet you look at your hands and see blood. You are scared terrified wondering what to do...


    What the hell are you guys trying to do by rating all my posts dumb and bad reading?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Bad Reading Bad Reading x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

  2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    krten_2x 4b's Avatar
    December 2008
    3,102 Posts
    wipe the blood off your head and explore the hallway.

  3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    emPiRe14's Avatar
    December 2007
    1,373 Posts
    Check your inventory!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

  4. Post #4
    RagaMuffin's Avatar
    August 2009
    1,285 Posts
    bang your head against the wall until you get a boner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

  5. Post #5
    ~blue 4evr~
    tehMuffinMan's Avatar
    October 2009
    10,782 Posts
    You wipe the blood off your head as much as you can. You take a deep breathe and walk down the hallway.


    Edited:

    bang your head against the wall until you get a boner.


    You're the first to get away with this Raga.

    Edited:

    Check your inventory!
    You check your pockets and find nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

  6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    emPiRe14's Avatar
    December 2007
    1,373 Posts
    Try to open the door thing with the blood hand print on it.

  7. Post #7
    RagaMuffin's Avatar
    August 2009
    1,285 Posts
    Hesitate to open the elevator, whatever went through there before obviously struggled to do so - probably being dragged by an enemy.

    Continue down the hallway

  8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    tyanet's Avatar
    June 2007
    3,114 Posts
    Press ALL of the elevator buttons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

  9. Post #9
    ~blue 4evr~
    tehMuffinMan's Avatar
    October 2009
    10,782 Posts
    You open the elevator door breathing hard preparing whats on the other side annnd..

    You sigh in relief.

    There are 9 floors you're a currently on floor 6.

  10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    binkow's Avatar
    October 2008
    3,168 Posts
    grow some legs

  11. Post #11
    ~blue 4evr~
    tehMuffinMan's Avatar
    October 2009
    10,782 Posts
    grow some legs

  12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    tyanet's Avatar
    June 2007
    3,114 Posts
    Go in the elevator and press ALL the buttons, like you're a little kid.

  13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    emPiRe14's Avatar
    December 2007
    1,373 Posts
    Go to the top floor in the elevator.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

  14. Post #14
    ~blue 4evr~
    tehMuffinMan's Avatar
    October 2009
    10,782 Posts
    Go in the elevator and press ALL the buttons, like you're a little kid.
    Useless

  15. Post #15
    RagaMuffin's Avatar
    August 2009
    1,285 Posts
    Go to bottom floor, perhaps you could escape.

  16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    Evil-Muffin's Avatar
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    Go back, pick up the fallen lamp and wield it as a weapon, then go to the top floor, if you can't,the ground floor, if not... ground 5
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

  17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    tyanet's Avatar
    June 2007
    3,114 Posts
    Press ALL the buttons, but not at once. Press 1 then 2 than 3... and so on to 9.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

  18. Post #18
    Hornet750's Avatar
    January 2007
    115 Posts
    Type in your phone number into lift and wait for a dial tone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

  19. Post #19
    ~blue 4evr~
    tehMuffinMan's Avatar
    October 2009
    10,782 Posts
    Go to the top floor in the elevator.

    You are at floor 9 you look around thinking this must be an old place you spot a warning sign and a stairway. But your head is hurting now and bleeding more.

    Edited:

    Guys guys one at a time.

  20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    tyanet's Avatar
    June 2007
    3,114 Posts
    Read the damn sign

  21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    Evil-Muffin's Avatar
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    read the sign, then go up the stairs

    Edited:

    man you shoulda taken the lamp! Now your Defenseless!

  22. Post #22
    Hornet750's Avatar
    January 2007
    115 Posts
    Pressure head wound till you stop bleading then

    read the sign, then go up the stairs

  23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    Evil-Muffin's Avatar
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    What's with the quote that you that you didn't remove the "[/i]" bit on the end of my post for?

  24. Post #24
    Hornet750's Avatar
    January 2007
    115 Posts
    fixed now =P

  25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    Evil-Muffin's Avatar
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    ok, :P

    Edited:

    Guys guys one at a time.
    Wait, you want only one of us to say one thing so you can move the plot along? That i Not gonna happen... You know facepunch :D

  26. Post #26
    ~blue 4evr~
    tehMuffinMan's Avatar
    October 2009
    10,782 Posts
    Go to bottom floor, perhaps you could escape.
    You step out of the elevator staring into the pitch back room.




    Guys you're typing different suggestions WAAAY to fast. The picture isn't showing up one sec.

  27. Post #27
    RagaMuffin's Avatar
    August 2009
    1,285 Posts
    Read the warning sign.

    Edit:

    Just pick the suggestion you like the most.

  28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    Evil-Muffin's Avatar
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    Go back to floor six, grab lamp, go to top floor, then read the sign, then up the stairs...

  29. Post #29
    Hornet750's Avatar
    January 2007
    115 Posts
    Walk hopeing not to bang into anything, but before doing that send lift somewhere else.

    Off-topic here but my PW thread map is sorted now Evil muffin.

  30. Post #30
    ~blue 4evr~
    tehMuffinMan's Avatar
    October 2009
    10,782 Posts
    Read the warning sign.

    Edit:

    Just pick the suggestion you like the most.
    Hmmm you were supposed to read the sign so yeah you read the sign:


    Damn typo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

  31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    Evil-Muffin's Avatar
    June 2007
    4,222 Posts
    Go to floor 8

    Edited:

    Then get your head checked out... if there are people there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

  32. Post #32
    Hornet750's Avatar
    January 2007
    115 Posts
    On floor 8 Look for a scalpel etc to use as a weapon.

  33. Post #33
    ~blue 4evr~
    tehMuffinMan's Avatar
    October 2009
    10,782 Posts
    Go to floor 8

    Edited:

    Then get your head checked out... if there are people there

    You start to wonder what's going on.

  34. Post #34
    RagaMuffin's Avatar
    August 2009
    1,285 Posts
    Enter the lab, but be prepared.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

  35. Post #35
    ~blue 4evr~
    tehMuffinMan's Avatar
    October 2009
    10,782 Posts
    Enter the lab, but be prepared.
    You try and try...But nothing is working it seems weak enough for something to ram it down.

  36. Post #36
    Hornet750's Avatar
    January 2007
    115 Posts
    Learn kung fu before Ramming into lab just incase...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

  37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    tyanet's Avatar
    June 2007
    3,114 Posts
    Open the Brown door.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

  38. Post #38
    ~blue 4evr~
    tehMuffinMan's Avatar
    October 2009
    10,782 Posts
    Learn kung fu before Ramming into lab just incase...
    Learning kung fu in a some what abandoned building can take months.

  39. Post #39
    RagaMuffin's Avatar
    August 2009
    1,285 Posts
    Shoulder budge the door, if it still doesn't come down open the brown door.

  40. Post #40
    ~blue 4evr~
    tehMuffinMan's Avatar
    October 2009
    10,782 Posts
    Open the Brown door.


    Edited:

    Shoulder budge the door, if it still doesn't come down open the brown door.
    What shines bright when you flick a switch.