1. Post #1
    August 2009
    864 Posts
    Seven days after a boy was born to a city-based family, doctors have medically proved that the baby is a girl. The baby went through an operation on Wednesday for a sex change. After a sonography, city-based doctor Dr Atul Hirani confirmed that it was a baby girl. The baby had male genital organs but female sexual organs inside the body.

The family realized that something was amiss and took the baby to a paediatrician and after various tests. After consultation and discussion with doctors, they were convinced to take a practical decision for the better future of the baby. Had the family chosen to keep the baby as it is, it could have led to psychological and social problems for the baby. The family belongs to middle class strata.

A team of doctors lead by Dr Rohit Thakkar and five others, including plastic surgeon Dr Girish Amlani, urologist Dr Sanjay Popat, general surgeon Dr Yogesh Raichura, paediatrician Dr Nayan Kalavadiya and Dr Sukhdev Chandarana, operated upon the seven-day-old baby for genital reconstruction in a three-hour operation. The baby will be able to live a normal life as a female child.
    Source : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/n...ow/4991922.cms
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb x 20Informative x 3Funny x 2Artistic x 1Disagree x 1Late x 1Agree x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,326 Posts
    NEWS JUST IN: Sperm undergoes sex change.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 105Funny Funny x 39Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,509 Posts
    I would laugh if the kid wanted a sex change later in life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 91Funny Funny x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    August 2009
    261 Posts
    breaking news: fetus has sex change while in the womb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 41Late Late x 27Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,121 Posts
    lol, what's next a toddler
    He fore warned us!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 32Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    This isn't a big deal and is a common procedure.

Plus, this isn't a sex change, they made it have one set of reproductive organs instead of two.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 29 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2006
    6,660 Posts
    actually this happens all the time when infants are born intergendered. In most cases the parents choose a gender and assign their child to it.

really people stop with this sensationalist bullshit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 28Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    July 2009
    1,055 Posts
    Why so many sex changes recently?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Chile Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    536 Posts
    BREAKING NEWS: Pregnant mother has sex change for the baby, baby unable to be born.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 45Dumb Dumb x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,298 Posts
    It's a fucking epidemic.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2006
    6,660 Posts
    Why so many sex changes recently?
    actually this happens all the time when infants are born intergendered. In most cases the parents choose a gender and assign their child to it.

Edited:

It's a fucking epidemic.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,505 Posts
    BREAKING NEWS: OP GETS A SEX CHANGE. :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Saudi Arabia Show Events Funny Funny x 31Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts

word
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,505 Posts
    It's a fucking epidemic.

What's fucking me?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Saudi Arabia Show Events Funny Funny x 16Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    I LIKE BIG DUCKS AND I CANNOT LIE, YOU OTHER QUACKS CAN'T DENY
    Dennab
    December 2008
    13,542 Posts
    BREAKING NEWS: Sex Change gets a Sex Change.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,505 Posts
    Am I being raped? :saddowns:

Edited:

fucking ninjad

17. Post #17
    goatse
    January 2006
    33,074 Posts
    This is insane!

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2006
    6,660 Posts
    This is insane!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 5Agree x 3Dumb x 2Late x 2Informative x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member

November 2005
    11,757 Posts
    I go to take a shit for 4 minutes and this pops up.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,284 Posts
    news: primordial soup gets sex change

21. Post #21
    September 2009
    13 Posts
    Oh god theres no stopping it

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts
    90% of the posters in this thread didn't read the article and are responding to an exaggerated title.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member

November 2005
    11,757 Posts
    News: God gets sex change.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    727 Posts
    I would laugh if the kid wanted a sex change later in life.
    actually I'm p. sure that the parents can pick the "wrong" gender in cases like this

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,284 Posts
    90% of the posters in this thread didn't read the article and are responding to an exaggerated title.
    oh look at you mr informed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    325 Posts
    So... it was a dickgirl?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,709 Posts
    whats with all the fuckin sex changes

I know the other 2 threads were THE SUN but still..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2006
    6,660 Posts
    Oh god theres no stopping it

whats with all the fuckin sex changes

I know the other 2 threads were THE SUN but still..

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 5Dumb x 2Optimistic x 2Funny x 2Late x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,284 Posts
    It should have been named, "Baby girl born with male genitals, undergoes surgery" or something.

This wasn't really a sex change, but nice try..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,945 Posts
    wait, so if this boy/girl didn't underwent any surgery he/she could be pregnant with itself if he/she somehow could get the semen into her/himself?

wow confusing but i think you get the point
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,058 Posts
    Breaking news: Man to be born in 2510 has sex change.

32. Post #32
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    This happens all of the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member

November 2005
    11,757 Posts
    wait, so if this boy/girl didn't underwent any surgery he/she could be pregnant with itself if he/she somehow could get the semen into her/himself?

wow confusing but i think you get the point
    You know that's impossible till Puberty right?

Edited:

This happens all of the time.
    I thought you worked in Government, not in Medical
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    March 2008
    342 Posts
    BREAKING NEWS!!!: These threads are getting stale.

On topic, this is fairly common at or near birth. It's the ones to kids and teenagers that are unusual.

35. Post #35
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    I thought I told you to shut your mouth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    11,833 Posts

No actually you don't have to be a doctor in order to not be a dumbass.

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,353 Posts
    Lady Gaga gets sex chance

Oh wait
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ireland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member

November 2005
    11,757 Posts
    I thought I told you to shut your mouth
    I think not.

39. Post #39
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    This is common. The baby's gender is "intersex" since it has both reproductive organs. Parents sometimes assign a gender and then heshe undergoes surgery.

I personally think it's bullshit. The parents nor doctors should have the right to try and assign a gender to a child like that. They should be kept as they are and then given a choice later in life on which gender they want to be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    May 2007
    930 Posts
    This is common. The baby's gender is "intersex" since it has both reproductive organs. Parents sometimes assign a gender and then heshe undergoes surgery.

I personally think it's bullshit. The parents nor doctors should have the right to try and assign a gender to a child like that. They should be kept as they are and then given a choice later in life on which gender they want to be.
    Except by that time any surgery would be less effective and the combined hormones would have wreaked their havok, making them look freakish and "interesex" and subjecting them to the ridicule of their peers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)