1. Post #1

September 2009
    1 Posts
    I used to have quarrel with my yonger sister. Now I will spend time in watching some anime's with her recently. so far we have seen ouran highs chool host club, fruit basket and we just finished boys over flowers.now because of their age im having trouble picking what we should watch next .... whats about the same level of just a little inuendo but not to ruanchy for young girls .. I have found quite a lot in http://anime.dormitory.com. But we have finished watched almost all the updated videoes on this site. Please do help me with this. This do help me to get along better with my sister.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete China Show Events Dumb x 60Optimistic x 8Friendly x 8Funny x 4Bad Spelling x 3Artistic x 1Disagree x 1Late x 1Bad Reading x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,505 Posts
    Anime is for faggots.

Edited:

and maggots.

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling" - RayvenQ))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Saudi Arabia Show Events Agree x 271Dumb x 41Disagree x 18Funny x 8Optimistic x 2Friendly x 1Bad Reading x 1Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member

February 2009
    2,339 Posts
    Anime is for faggots.

Edited:

and maggots.
    and jews

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb x 64Funny x 45Agree x 20Disagree x 4Informative x 3Late x 1Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,062 Posts
    Elfen Lied is a perfect series for young children.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Funny x 179Agree x 38Dumb x 5Disagree x 2Optimistic x 2Winner x 1Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    May 2008
    150 Posts
    Anime is for faggots.

Edited:

and maggots.
    Why reply ?

Anyway perhaps Sailor Moon, Skip Beat ?

and be sure to Google some of theese things , since people like Sgt Doom are trying to sabotage you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 47Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    October 2008
    527 Posts
    Don't watch anime with her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 65Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    May 2009
    319 Posts
    Anime is for faggots.

Edited:

and maggots.

(User was banned for this post ("Why Reply" - RayvenQ))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree x 164Disagree x 18Dumb x 14Funny x 3Informative x 1Winner x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    3,485 Posts
    pokemon
    digimon
    yugioh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 21Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,173 Posts
    Sailor moon Motha' Fuckaaas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 7Disagree x 6Late x 1Optimistic x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    September 2009
    1,584 Posts
    Anime is for furries, faggots, and freaks. The three Fs.
    It is a sad day when you must be told this.

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling" - Hezzy))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb x 55Agree x 26Disagree x 4Useful x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    September 2009
    324 Posts
    Anime is for furries, faggots, and freaks. The three Fs.
    It is a sad day when you must be told this.
    But I am only two of those things.

v:smug:v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic x 52Funny x 11Dumb x 4Friendly x 3Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    September 2009
    1,584 Posts
    But I am only two of those things.

v:smug:v
    If you are two of them you are most often the third.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 51Dumb x 4Disagree x 4Zing x 1Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    August 2009
    808 Posts
    hellsing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 17Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,324 Posts
    As you can tell, here at Facepunch we are all massive anime fans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 46Agree x 6Useful x 1Optimistic x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    May 2008
    150 Posts
    If they like lots of violence
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #16
    August 2009
    2,988 Posts
    Elfen Lied is a perfect series for young children.
    Hahahahaha. Yeah, dismemberment, gore galore and a fair amount of nudity sure is good for small children. Not saying anything against EL, though. I actually quite like it.
    Anyways, I dunno, Sailor Moon? Digimon? Dragon Ball?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Croatia Show Events Dumb x 34Bad Reading x 3Bad Spelling x 1Informative x 1Disagree x 1Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    September 2009
    324 Posts
    If you are two of them you are most often the third.
    Oh god.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Late Late x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    September 2009
    1,584 Posts
    It is simple equation. If you are F and F, then you must be F too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,651 Posts
    Should have asked in the Fast Anime thread in fast threads. General discussion tends to be full of anime bashers. We tend to be a bit more.. helpful in there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree x 21Optimistic x 3Friendly x 2Dumb x 1Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Dennab
    August 2009
    808 Posts
    if you want more help there is this website called 4chan ask them they know alot about child friendly anime
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 21 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    244 Posts
    I used to have quarrel with my yonger sister. Now I will spend time in watching some anime's with her recently. so far we have seen ouran highs chool host club, fruit basket and we just finished boys over flowers.now because of their age im having trouble picking what we should watch next .... whats about the same level of just a little inuendo but not to ruanchy for young girls .. I have found quite a lot in http://anime.dormitory.com. But we have finished watched almost all the updated videoes on this site. Please do help me with this. This do help me to get along better with my sister.
    Hentai series are prety good, Alot of people like them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 39Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 3Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    March 2008
    342 Posts
    Oh wow, shitstorm much?

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya might be something the OP's sister would like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree x 19Dumb x 4Friendly x 2Funny x 2Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,766 Posts
    why are you infesting her mind with the flith that is anime, you might as well beat her head, its basically the same effect

anime= constipated people screaming about random shit that makes no sense

YOU ARE NOT JAPANESE, WATCH SOMETHING TO TEACH HER ABOUT HER OWN CULTURE FIRST DUMBFUCK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb x 39Agree x 22Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    FUCK YOU
    November 2006
    1,922 Posts
    Kodomo no Jikan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny x 6Disagree x 2Agree x 2Informative x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    April 2007
    845 Posts
    I'll go ahead and say...

Sailor moon
    Dragonball
    Pokemon/Digimon

Edited:

why are you infesting her mind with the flith that is anime, you might as well beat her head, its basically the same effect

anime= constipated people screaming about random shit that makes no sense

YOU ARE NOT JAPANESE, WATCH SOMETHING TO TEACH HER ABOUT HER OWN CULTURE FIRST DUMBFUCK
    Lolumad?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 6Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    August 2009
    429 Posts
    Fruit Baskets.

I hate it, young girls love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Bad Reading Bad Reading x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,516 Posts
    stop ruining your sisters mind with anime
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 27Dumb Dumb x 12Disagree Disagree x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,389 Posts
    Dogtato!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    648 Posts
    Anime turns people into perverts. And I like that (personally) ghehehe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 18Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    September 2009
    1,584 Posts
    Anime is the paedophile's book.

Anime characters most often consist of young girls under the age of 10.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Agree Agree x 14Disagree Disagree x 3Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    August 2009
    142 Posts
    anime is for asians and nerds

(User was banned for this post ("Trolling" - Hezzy))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 23Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,505 Posts
    Why reply ?

Anyway perhaps Sailor Moon, Skip Beat ?

and be sure to Google some of theese things , since people like Sgt Doom are trying to sabotage you

You want to get me banned, son?

What? Are you Backseat Moderating or something?

:smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Saudi Arabia Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    May 2008
    150 Posts
    stop ruining your sisters mind with anime
    After reading the responses of people who avoid anime on this thread , I'd be surprised if she has'nt started watching an anime already. So much maturity from your side ....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    August 2009
    142 Posts
    Should have asked in the Fast Anime thread in fast threads. General discussion tends to be full of anime bashers. We tend to be a bit more.. helpful in there.
    no you all tend to be weeaboos in there.

Edited:

After reading the responses of people who avoid anime on this thread , I'd be surprised if she has'nt started watching an anime already. So much maturity from your side ....
    get laid. oh wait you watch anime which means you never will.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #35
    September 2009
    1,584 Posts
    Anime fans are as bad as the Twilight cult.

Even the Twilight cult members have friends.

But I don't see anime fans with friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 18Dumb Dumb x 10Agree Agree x 9 (list)

36. Post #36
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    21,025 Posts
    Anime is for faggots.

Edited:

and maggots.
    Lucky Star is for faggots. Some anime is actually watchable.

Edited:

And you are as bad troll as American Church.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    August 2009
    142 Posts
    probably worse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 6Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

38. Post #38
    goatse
    January 2006
    32,451 Posts
    Too much anime causes social deterioration.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,651 Posts
    no you all tend to be weeaboos in there.
    You clearly don't even know what it means.

I try to help, unlike you trolls in this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    goatse
    January 2006
    32,451 Posts

No, you're ruining her life and her opportunity to make REAL good friends
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)