1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,702 Posts
    Just got my bar 10, fired it a couple times, then the bolt wont push back foreward when i pull it back. I have to hit the bolt to make it go foreward, and then it doesnt fire. help

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    Could be a problem with the trigger sear, but I'm not an expert at spring bolt action rifles. Your best bet is to do some searching here, there's got to be someone who's had that problem. I think my friend had a similar problem with his.
    http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums....php?board=8.0

But since you just bought it, I would ask the store that yours broke after a few shots with standard use. They should refund you or give you another one, once you ship it back. Make sure they pay for the shipping back, you shouldn't have to.

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,702 Posts
    I got it from airsoft gi, idk if they'll do that.

I don't even know what a trigger sear is. What bothers me is that it was working perfectly fine, then i pulled it back and it refused to push foreward

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,670 Posts
    They definitely will, They replaced my KJW 1911 after it blew out the gas nozzle the 3rd time i shot it.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,702 Posts
    Ok, now I have another problem; I unscrewed the barrel to look and see if there was something blocking/jamming it. I may have screwed it in too much, and now it won't unscrew. Would they still accept it?

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,670 Posts
    yes.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,702 Posts
    Alright, I'll send it back, I really hope they don't make a huge ordeal over this, but according to their policies, I have to pay for the shipping.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,670 Posts
    call them first, just to make sure.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,702 Posts
    I've already emailed them, I don't see the point in calling them.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,670 Posts
    Quicker response, easier to stay on the same page etc. And they take FOREVER to respond to emails.

11. Post #11
    POLITICAN
    Dennab
    August 2008
    7,023 Posts
    ^ This

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,702 Posts
    Well, I've got all the time in the world right now, all I want is a sniper that works halfway decently.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,780 Posts
    I emailed them they responded 3-4 days later when i fixed it myself.