1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,774 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Late Late x 2Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2009
    3,886 Posts
    People must be shot for that kind of photos. Could a person make it even more blurry and badly focused?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 2Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Sweet Roll Moderator
    February 2007
    4,321 Posts
    He should get a better camera.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Late Late x 4 (list)

4. Post #4
    March 2007
    490 Posts
    I want this
    I have a netbook, so that would be great

5. Post #5
    June 2008
    3,707 Posts
    I saw these pictures last week

Edited:

I like the look of it though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,900 Posts
    People must be shot for that kind of photos. Could a person make it even more blurry and badly focused?
    Leaks are always blurry. I haven't figured out why yet. :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    June 2008
    3,707 Posts
    They don't know how to properly hold a camera, duh.

8. Post #8
    May 2008
    3,082 Posts
    Why the hell can't someone just press the fucking PRINT SCREEN button to leak screenshots of a new operating system instead of taking pictures of the top corner of the screen with a shitty camera?

Also, this is my 999th post!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,960 Posts
    These leeks aren't blurry!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 37Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    608 Posts
    It's possible the guy took the pictures really quickly so no one would see him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    8,442 Posts
    This looks legit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    July 2009
    3,886 Posts
    It's possible the guy took the pictures really quickly so no one would see him
    Four photos instead of one of the whole screen?

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    8,442 Posts
    Four photos instead of one of the whole screen?
    You wouldn't be able to see key parts of it with one picture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    July 2009
    3,886 Posts
    Sorry I kinda forgot that even mobile phones had 6 mega pixel cameras build in these days. Clearly not enough for full screen pictures whit detail....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    "CERTIFIED" SYSTEMS BUILDER
    June 2007
    2,641 Posts
    That blur was probably added after the pictures were taken. Computer monitors are quite bright, so cameras don't need a very long exposure time (only about 1/50 - 1/100 of a second, depending on brightness) to take a picture of a display, which means the pictures shouldn't be blurry unless the person was intentionally took the picture while waving the camera in front of the screen. However, in that case, the blur would be in a line (like motion blur) instead of in all directions. Another possibility was that the person had the camera focus at one distance, then moved the camera further or closer to the monitor and then took the picture, thus blurring everything uniformly and hiding any mistakes or giveaways.

Edited:

Although, the camera may have just had a hard time focusing, as the third picture is sharp at the top at the edge of the monitor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,960 Posts
    Why is the mouse so small?

17. Post #17
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,934 Posts
    it looks like shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,257 Posts
    It isn't a operating system like Windows or some shit, it's meant for web-browsing and that's it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,710 Posts
    It isn't a operating system like Windows or some shit, it's meant for web-browsing and that's it.
    A whole OS just for web based functions?

What kind of this is what

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,737 Posts

It's for netbooks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,903 Posts
    It could be for cellphones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,710 Posts
    Ah, it all makes sense now

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    8,442 Posts
    Sorry I kinda forgot that even mobile phones had 6 mega pixel cameras build in these days. Clearly not enough for full screen pictures whit detail....
    Not really.

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,900 Posts
    It could be for cellphones.
    Android is for phones. Chrome is for netbooks. :science:

25. Post #25
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,020 Posts
    Cause it's imitating yo penis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 22Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    8,442 Posts
    oh snap :nyd:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,774 Posts
    That's a cursor. Not a mouse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Facepunch iSeries!
    November 2007
    4,363 Posts
    Borderless chrome, how the fuck do you move all of the tabs at once?

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,774 Posts
    Borderless chrome, how the fuck do you move all of the tabs at once?
    Could be a fully transparent caption bar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    August 2008
    3,365 Posts
    UFO sightings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    May 2008
    3,082 Posts

Welcome to the future: We Hold Your Data In Our Cloud Now... muhahahaha. Web based computing, where everything is in the cloud.

Also, 1,000th post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,960 Posts
    Cause it's imitating yo penis
    You would know
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    315 Posts
    This will probably go on my grandma's computer, I don't think she'll be able to fuck it up too bad. Where with windows, I gotta go over every couple weeks to re-enable AV and scan it because she always manages to turn it off and get viruses.

I doubt I'll use it for myself though because I'd just install a linux distro I can do more than just web stuff with.

Edited:

That's a cursor. Not a mouse.
    That's a pointer, not a cursor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,960 Posts
    That's a pointer, not a cursor.
    It's a 'mouse cursor', as a cursor is for typing and a pointer is a dog breed.

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    1,071 Posts
    I hope this is POSIX compliant

36. Post #36
    August 2009
    1,214 Posts
    If I ever bought this, the first thing I would do would be install Firefox.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,900 Posts
    I hope this is POSIX compliant
    Linux isn't even 100% compliant is it?
    I don't know that much about POSIX, but if you're 100% compliant doesn't that make the OS Unix? And Linux is only Unix-like.

38. Post #38
    May 2009
    1,858 Posts
    I don't know that much about POSIX, but if you're 100% compliant doesn't that make the OS Unix? And Linux is only Unix-like.
    POSIX: A group of standards that define an interface between programs and Unix-like operating systems such as QNX and Linux.

Edited:

Also, this looks p. shitty tbh

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,115 Posts
    It looks alright I think. Would be good for my netbook.

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,267 Posts
    Windows NT has/had a POSIX subsystem, but I'm not sure whether they distribute the utilities anymore.