1. Post #1

August 2009
    4 Posts
    Hi there, thanks in advance for any help, heres my problem: im using a belkin wireless router to play Gmod, but i want to be able to play with my freind without bieng attacked by minges all the time, and i heard i had to forword some ports on my router, only problem is, when i type in 192.168.2.1 and try and do something, it asks for a password, which i dont have.Is there anyway around this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,987 Posts
    How the hell do people keep missing the huge Garry's Mod section down near the bottom of the page? Seriously. No, there is no way around that. Consult your Router manual to get the password.

3. Post #3
    February 2009
    4,223 Posts
    Smile, i got your router's IP. Also, fowarding a port doesn't help you with the minges
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Peru Show Events

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    4,004 Posts
    Smile, i got your router's IP. Also, fowarding a port doesn't help you with the minges
    Are you dumb? He wants to make a server, read the title next time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

5. Post #5
    January 2005
    465 Posts
    Router default password should be in the manual.

try 'Admin'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,416 Posts

7. Post #7

August 2009
    4 Posts
    i just want a password secure place to play with my friend, and i change my Ip (legaly) every now and then to avoid any nastyness (please don't bann me for that :D)

Edited:

Router default password should be in the manual.

try 'Admin'
    tried, no luck, i also tried MiniAP which didn't work for anyone who dosn't know MiniAP is a built in password which works for some routers