1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts

Yup, it's a interactive thread. I don't think i need to explain the rules. Also, i would like serious answers you guys would actually try in adventure games like Grim Fandango or 5 Days a Stranger instead of "Wank".

Oh and anytime you wish to see your inventory just say "Check Inventory".

--

You wake up. You can't see nothing. It is all pure black, no sound, nothing, except the feeling of cold steel.

What do you do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Zing Zing x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    March 2008
    1,261 Posts
    Lick the floor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    August 2006
    72 Posts
    Check inventory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    Open your eyes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Philippines Show Events Funny Funny x 28 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,432 Posts
    You open your eyes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Late Late x 19Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Lick the floor
    The floor tastes like nothing. In fact, if you actually pay attention, you can tell the floor is made of steel.

Check inventory.

Your inventory is small, you have 3 pockets, which means you can only carry 3 small itens. Looking closer, you see what looks like a small device in one of your pockets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,327 Posts
    Open your eyes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 12Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    August 2006
    72 Posts
    Open eyes and use small device as flashlight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 8 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Open your eyes.
    You open your eyes.
    Your pretty sure your eyes are open.
    You check again.
    Yep, they are open.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 15Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    Poke yourself in the eyes to make sure. I'm pretty sure even when it's pitch black I can see metal.

Edited:

Also, check if that thing in your pocket glows from it's screen. This better be drawn good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Philippines Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,432 Posts
    Wait until your eyes are totally able to see in the dark (something like 1 week) .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Poke yourself in the eyes to make sure. I'm pretty sure even when it's pitch black I can see metal.

Edited:

Also, check if that thing in your pocket glows from it's screen. This better be drawn good.
    I believe you should go before you get dissapointed then. This is neither colored nor good drawn. I am trying to put the focus here on the storyline.

Open eyes and use small device as flashlight.

It does not look like the small device will make a good flashlight. But you discover a small window.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

13. Post #13
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    Oh. So you're saying you draw bad? By that I mean I hope it isn't like that Mac story or the Blue Spy story. If you can draw atleast as close as the Assassin or that one with Tosh, then I don't care. Look out the window.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Oh. So you're saying you draw bad? By that I mean I hope it isn't like that Mac story or the Blue Spy story. If you can draw atleast as close as the Assassin or that one with Tosh, then I don't care. Look out the window.

You look outside the window, it looks like a normal window.
    The problem is what is outside. Water, lots of it, and something at the distance that looks like some fish swimming around.
    It's official now: You are underwater.

Also, sorry guys, but my internet is really slow today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    I think you're in a submarine. See if you an focus the light on other parts of the room. Check if you are wearing glasses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Philippines Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    I think you're in a submarine. See if you an focus the light on other parts of the room. Check if you are wearing glasses.

You found a door!
    The light of the device is very weak. However you are really sure this is a door!

Also, you check to see if you are wearing any glasses.

UGHHHH!
    You have a very strong headache. Your head is hurting a lot about the though of wearing glasses, and you are sure you almost died for thinking that.
    You don't understand, but you still check and see your aren't wearing any.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 2Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    Start searching around the room. Mainly for a way out or a button or knob to open the door.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts

You keep exploring, the room is almost empty, and looks like a cell.
    Oh wait, it seems you have found a light switch.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member

February 2009
    2,339 Posts
    Use the lightswitch, hurrr.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    Flick the switch. But be prepared for what you might see.

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    (Offtopic: The only other person posting here other than Joshua-029 only posted when there was one obvious thing to do. I wonder if this thread will die when you guys start reaching puzzles.)

You take a deep breath. You don't remenber how you got here, or who you are. You know you are underwater, and that piece of information already makes you really scared of what might happen next. You put the device in your pocket, turn your head around and preapare for the worst.

You take another deep breath, and then you flick the switch and...

It ain't that bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    I'm staying with this all the way. I want good ones to be good.

Edited:

Get the glasses. Examine the rectangle. You actually draw pretty good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Philippines Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,432 Posts
    Let see what's going on behind the door.

Edited:

Stop ninja'ing me!

24. Post #24
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    Well I have nothing else better to do seeing as I'm usually in this section and it's like 5 in the morning.

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    I'm staying with this all the way. I want good ones to be good.

Edited:

Get the glasses. Examine the rectangle. You actually draw pretty good.

You pick up the Small Glasses
    You pick them up and try to figure why are they so small, they would not fit anyone's head.
    You put them in your pocket anyway.

(Offtopic: Yay! It looks like my internet is now on it's normal speed.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    Examine the Rectangle. Turn off the lights and equip the Small Gameboy device and the glasses. Make a loud noise and wait for someone to come in. Use the Light from the Gameboy and use the glasses to strengthen it so it'll go bigger. When someone comes in, blind them then assassinate them and use their clothes as a disguise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Philippines Show Events Funny Funny x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Examine the Rectangle.

What rectangle? Oh do you mean the vent? Yup that's a vent, it is however too tall for you to reach, you keep thinking, but you can't find any way to reach it. Plus, you would need a screwdriver or something small and kinda like a screwdriver to open it anyway.

Turn off the lights and equip the Small Gameboy device and the glasses. Make a loud noise and wait for someone to come in. Use the Light from the Gameboy and use the glasses to strengthen it so it'll go bigger. When someone comes in, blind them then assassinate them and use their clothes as a disguise.
    That would work if it was not for the fact that if you listen for 30 seconds you can clearly see there is no one guarding you. It's just you in here. Plus, you must understand that even if i say YOU i am actually saying that you are only a little voice in his head. He does not seem psycologically (Fuck this word) ready to kill someone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    Hmmm... Examine the Rectangle on the floor.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Hmmm... Examine the Rectangle on the floor.
    It's the bed (Kinda a bed) that you wake on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    Check under it.

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts

(God, i am horrible at drawing characters in this position)

You pull it, you check it, there is nothing under it.
    You already check all places, it is clear this place is a cell, and it seems you aren't going to be able to get anymore objects from this room.

Edited:

I am going to take a bath and i will come back in 10 minutes. Keep posting.

Also, why no one else wants to post? =/

Edited:

Also, i am back, and nobody posted nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 13Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    March 2009
    8 Posts
    Try to ram the door.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts

You tried to ram the door.
    Failure, plus now your shoulder is hurting like hell.
    Maybe you should think of a more logic solution. You remenber you didn't checked the files in your Pocket PC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3 (list)

34. Post #34
    rrerr~
    January 2009
    3,440 Posts
    check the files in my pocket pc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,432 Posts
    Use the branch of the glasses and the cover of the bed to make an artisanal grapple and force out the vent grid with it.

And then use the grapple to climb in the vent.

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts

Bad luck. It appears someone deleted it all. Someone who doesn't want you to remenber.
    However there is something written on the back of the device. It says "Waterproof".

--

Come on guys, it is impossible you guys don't know what to do now to procced.

Edited:

Use the branch of the glasses and the cover of the bed to make an artisanal grapple and force out the vent grid with it.

And then use the grapple to climb in the vent.
    You are not McGuyver.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,432 Posts
    Or destroy the window and try to get out when the room is filled of water.

Edited:

Look for cool apps in the gameboy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    1,226 Posts
    Or destroy the window and try to get out when the room is filled of water.

Edited:

Look for cool apps in the gameboy
    The only app the gameboy have is Tic Tac Toe game.

You use all your anger and power and punch the window. Cracks start appearing everywhere. Brace for impact!

The room is starting to fill with water. You must have had a plan before this started. What will you do when the room is filled with water?

Edited:

You guys are too late, the room is flooded.
    On the bright side, you can reach the vent now.
    On the bad side, you can only breath for more 40 seconds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    rrerr~
    January 2009
    3,440 Posts
    crawl out the window
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,454 Posts
    Ram your fist into the lightswitch, causing a short between it and the door. If the door is electric, it might cause it to open.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)