1. Post #1
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    April 2009
    20,380 Posts
    Fuck it it's all Bullshit!

2. Post #2
    February 2009
    1,605 Posts
    Those aren't weak. They're all quite powerful except for the Kritz which turns bullets into super bullets.

3. Post #3
    April 2009
    20,380 Posts
    I repeat these are my opinion, mine!!!

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,027 Posts
    Please be a troll...

5. Post #5
    December 2007
    1,260 Posts
    no

6. Post #6
    Community Slacker
    July 2005
    8,191 Posts
    Those aren't very developed reasons why those three items are "weak".

I don't see how the Backburner "really ruins all escape" for "anyone". What escape is being ruined? The Backburner is an ambush weapon. If the Pyro manages to get you from behind, then you should be done for, because he used the stage and your own concentration on what's in front of you to his tactical advantage and caught you by surprise. A good player should keep an eye on their back at all times. Head-on, the Backburner is no more deadly than the Flame Thrower and it can't use compression blast. I think that's quite a fair trade considering how EXTREMELY useful the compression blast is these days.

The Axtinguisher...what exactly is wrong with it? The fact that you keep getting killed by it? That doesn't make it a bad weapon. It takes considerable timing and planning to successfully axtinguish somebody, especially if they aren't a slow class. Even if you are a slow class like a Heavy, the Axtinguisher is easily combated by doing your best to keep the Pyro out of melee range. Natascha is very good at doing this.

First off, ubercharge lasts for about ten seconds. Second, the Kritzkrieg is FAR from useless. It charges up WAY faster than the Medi Gun, and if used on a Soldier, the results are devastating to the opposing team. Ten seconds of all crit rockets from? Far from useless. EDIT: Not to mention its taunt can heal 10 HP. I've survived many Arena matches all by my weak, Medic self by huffing a Kritzkrieg alone.

7. Post #7
    April 2009
    20,380 Posts
    Those aren't very developed reasons why those three items are "weak".

I don't see how the Backburner "really ruins all escape" for "anyone". What escape is being ruined? The Backburner is an ambush weapon. If the Pyro manages to get you from behind, then you should be done for, because he used the stage and your own concentration on what's in front of you to his tactical advantage and caught you by surprise. A good player should keep an eye on their back at all times. Head-on, the Backburner is no more deadly than the Flame Thrower and it can't use compression blast. I think that's quite a fair trade considering how EXTREMELY useful the compression blast is these days.

The Axtinguisher...what exactly is wrong with it? The fact that you keep getting killed by it? That doesn't make it a bad weapon. It takes considerable timing and planning to successfully axtinguish somebody, especially if they aren't a slow class. Even if you are a slow class like a Heavy, the Axtinguisher is easily combated by doing your best to keep the Pyro out of melee range. Natascha is very good at doing this.

First off, ubercharge lasts for about ten seconds. Second, the Kritzkrieg is FAR from useless. It charges up WAY faster than the Medi Gun, and if used on a Soldier, the results are devastating to the opposing team. Ten seconds of all crit rockets? Far from useless.
    Im playing on a map with close quarters.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    3,485 Posts
    Im playing on a map with close quarters.
    All the time?

9. Post #9
    June 2009
    329 Posts
    Stop making threads.

10. Post #10
    April 2009
    20,380 Posts
    Ever play on a server called "Towlie's Fun Shack" ?

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,275 Posts
    Damn I wanted to read what he said

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    664 Posts
    This is like saying "a wooden is better than a real sword in combat". You can say it's "my opinion" all you want, but in the end you're wrong.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2007
    17,086 Posts
    This is like saying "a wooden is better than a real sword in combat". You can say it's "my opinion" all you want, but in the end you're wrong.
    It is the user, not the weapon, if you distracted the sword user, you could choke him with the wooden sword.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    664 Posts

15. Post #15
    June 2009
    287 Posts
    served

16. Post #16
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,579 Posts
    Not to mention its taunt can heal 10 HP. I've survived many Arena matches all by my weak, Medic self by huffing a Kritzkrieg alone.
    Remember that it extinguishes flames as well, which is incredibly, incredibly useful.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,988 Posts
    It is the user, not the weapon, if you distracted the sword user, you could choke him with the wooden sword.
    Or maybe give him a sliver. That shit hurts.