1. Post #1

July 2009
    124 Posts
    Justice Ngema, 35, used his victim's bank cards to fund a Christmas shopping spree and to drink champagne with friends while his victim lay shivering in sub-zero temperatures in the car in Airdrie, Lanarkshire.
    Magdeline Makola, 38, spent up to 10 days locked in the boot before she was found dehydrated and suffering from hypothermia on Boxing Day last year.
    blah blah
    Despite her ordeal - which left her with scars and nerve damage - Ms Makola said she felt no anger towards Ngema, and that her faith in God helped her through the trauma.

In a statement read by police outside court on her behalf in April, she said: "I am pleased that Justice Ngema has pleaded guilty and I want people to know that I feel no anger towards him, only pity. I wish him well in the future and I will pray for him."

Ms Makola was reported missing on December 18 when she failed to turn up for her shift. An investigation was launched and the nurse was discovered by police in her red Vauxhall Astra in Airdrie.
    Source: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090721...e-6323e80.html

The thief's first name was Justice.

2. Post #2
    May 2005
    167 Posts
    i don't hate him at alll i just pity him and hope this sinner will repent for his actions!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Post #3

April 2009
    711 Posts
    I can just imagine her feelings while some cunt was using her credit card.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    3,003 Posts
    the fuck is a car boot

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,049 Posts
    the fuck is a car boot
    If you don't know what it is, it's pretty obvious you can assume it's the trunk.

Where else would any logical person kidnap and place someone? In the engine?

6. Post #6
    February 2008
    407 Posts
    the fuck is a car boot
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trunk_(automobile)
    "Car boot" redirects here.

I can name at least 10 places

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,365 Posts
    a car in the shape of a boot, duh

8. Post #8

June 2008
    1 Posts
    what an ass

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,452 Posts
    I actually though it was one of those boots they put on the tires (see: Simpsons New York episode), and envisioned a lady trapped inside of her car because she thought it prevented the door from opening.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,049 Posts

I can name at least 10 places
    Go.

11. Post #11
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    7,854 Posts
    if I suffered nerve damage because some prick decided it would be a good idea to shove me into a trunk for 10 days I wouldn't fucking forgive him worth shit

Maybe it's because I'm an atheist and I couldn't give a fuck what happens to that guy. "Maybe if I pray to gawd, he will make all dem siners go away and I wont ever be kidnapped for ten days ever again! Praise jesus"

If there was a god he wouldn't have fucking shove you into that trunk for ten days, you loony.

12. Post #12
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    If somebody did that to me and I could still hold a gun I would be headed his way wheelchair and all.

13. Post #13
    Satanic Member
    September 2005
    1,018 Posts
    I thought it was talking about one of these:

We call those car boots where I live.

14. Post #14
    February 2008
    407 Posts
    You could lock them in a windowless room, basement ect ect

you never said anything about places in a car

15. Post #15
    Tuba Player Extraordinaire
    January 2006
    3,592 Posts
    If you don't know what it is, it's pretty obvious you can assume it's the trunk.

What kind of person calls a trunk a car boot?

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,049 Posts
    You could lock them in a windowless room, basement ect ect

you never said anything about places in a car
    Seriously, if that's the best you have, why did you even bother responding. The entire point of my post was that both the words car and boot were used in the same sentence, meaning it was completely obvious that the boot was a trunk.

Shoo

Edited:

What kind of person calls a trunk a car boot?
    "The trunk, or boot, of an automobile or car is the vehicle's main storage, luggage, or cargo compartment. Trunk is used in North American English and Jamaican English; boot is used elsewhere in the English speaking world. Trunk is also primarily used in many non-English speaking regions, such as East Asia. In earlier usage, a boot was a built-in compartment on a horse-drawn coach, used originally as a seat for the coachman and later for storage."

17. Post #17
    January 2006
    3,592 Posts
    I am disappointed rofl. I expected you to be rude.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,049 Posts
    I am disappointed rofl. I expected you to be rude.
    I hate you and you smell terrible.

19. Post #19
    October 2008
    142 Posts
    um WOW.

20. Post #20
    January 2006
    3,592 Posts
    I hate you and you smell terrible.
    There we go. But I am afraid you are too late. I award you a clock.

21. Post #21
    March 2007
    422 Posts
    1. "up to ten days"
    So is that she COULD have been in the car that long? She was allowed to be in the car that long, but then decided being rescued was better.
    2. TEN DAYS
    In a trunk? What'd she eat/drink? I heard 3 days without water/food and you are dead. Not to mention in the month of december, it is usually cold around then.
    3. IT IS A TRUNK.
    seriously, who calls it a boot?

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,824 Posts
    3. IT IS A TRUNK.
    seriously, who calls it a boot?
    Everyone in the UK? I've only ever heard it called a trunk on the internet and in American films.

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    Everyone in the UK? I've only ever heard it called a trunk on the internet and in American films.
    Yo suggestun the interntz r americun??1!

I kid, I kid. But honestly, trunk sounds like the stupidest name on earth to me.

CAN YOUR CAR TRUNKS SUCK UP WATER LIKE AN ELEPHANT CAN?

NUH UUH

24. Post #24
    Doomed Game Psychic
    January 2005
    1,968 Posts

I kept thinking it was some kind of item used to lock the car from the outside. Calling the trunk a boot is pretty new and weird for me. Looking back on the story it was silly, but mentioning the word boot when all that comes to mind is a winter boot and a metal thing used to lock a car's wheels is pretty good grounds for confusion.

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,043 Posts
    Yo suggestun the interntz r americun??1!

I kid, I kid. But honestly, trunk sounds like the stupidest name on earth to me.

CAN YOUR CAR TRUNKS SUCK UP WATER LIKE AN ELEPHANT CAN?

NUH UUH
    Because calling it a specific form of footwear is any less stupid.

26. Post #26
    Conservative Cunt who fucking loves piss
    November 2007
    11,454 Posts
    Ms Makola said she felt no anger towards Ngema
    lol

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,001 Posts
    It's common for people who get kidnapped/locked in for prolonged time to sympathize with whoever put them there. There's probably some fancy word for it I don't know.

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    3,003 Posts
    I thought it was talking about one of these:

We call those car boots where I live.
    that is exactly what I was thinking of

29. Post #29
    Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
    April 2006
    15,900 Posts
    So how did she survive 10 days in a trunk?

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    13,520 Posts
    1. "up to ten days"
    So is that she COULD have been in the car that long? She was allowed to be in the car that long, but then decided being rescued was better.
    2. TEN DAYS
    In a trunk? What'd she eat/drink? I heard 3 days without water/food and you are dead. Not to mention in the month of december, it is usually cold around then.
    Maybe the cold made her systems slow down in a energy save mode or something
    :confused:

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    300 Posts
    Don't most car boots contain an easily accessible mechanism to open it so such a thing doesn't happen? Or maybe she was too busy praying to look for it.

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,824 Posts
    It's common for people who get kidnapped/locked in for prolonged time to sympathize with whoever put them there. There's probably some fancy word for it I don't know.
    Stockholm Syndrome.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    13,520 Posts
    That's only when the kidnappers are in the same room.

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    3,123 Posts
    the fuck is a car boot
    The British/european/australian/everywhere that's not america word for a trunk.

35. Post #35
    July 2009
    28 Posts
    I don't recall having anyone in my car

Spy creepin' around here

also in America a boot is something a cop puts on your car to keep it from moving when you don't pay your parking tickets

36. Post #36
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    OK...we use the word boot, you use trunk. Can we move on. Well, probably not, this is facepunch.

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,679 Posts
    She could have died. It's a murder atempt.

I'm right

38. Post #38
    ffFf
    June 2005
    5,787 Posts

Put them in a blender then store their liquified remains in the fuel tank, duh.

39. Post #39
    February 2009
    22,469 Posts
    The Thief should change his first name.

40. Post #40
    Sour Grapes
    March 2007
    4,699 Posts
    Stockholm Syndrome.