1. Post #1
    CRYBABY
    February 2006
    1,708 Posts

No Age is an Indie Rock/Art Punk band from Los Angeles, and to be be honest they are one of the best Indie Rock bands I have heard in a while (recently Indie Rock has been in a shit hole, as no new bands were really coming along that were decent. The band has two musicians: guitarist Randy Randall and drummer Dean Allen Spunt, and they have released two albums: Weirdo Rippers and Nouns. Check out some of their songs, I really like them.

Teen Creeps

Brain Burner

Things I did when I was Dead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    3,044 Posts
    Never heard of them before but from listening to these songs they seem really good, I'll definitely look into them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    8,271 Posts
    From the title I though No Age was some sort of obscure music genre, kinda like No Wave.

Pretty cool band.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    2,838 Posts
    Nice Indie rock, been looking for some too. These guys stand out from most of the same indie shit lately.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    1,236 Posts
    Pretty decent. Sounds a little bit like Wavves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    786 Posts
    I love No Age. They have a nice DIY sound.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    CRYBABY
    February 2006
    1,708 Posts
    I love No Age. They have a nice DIY sound.
    I know, I recently bought a tape recorder from a friend so I can use it to record songs.

I love the quality of tape recorders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    786 Posts
    I know, I recently bought a tape recorder from a friend so I can use it to record songs.

I love the quality of tape recorders.
    how indie of you

9. Post #9
    November 2006
    148 Posts
    how indie of you
    lol

10. Post #10
    CRYBABY
    February 2006
    1,708 Posts
    how indie of you
    I don't know if you're insulting me or not.

It's better than using the microphone that I got with rockband!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    786 Posts
    i don't know if you're insulting me or not.

It's better than using the microphone that i got with rockband!
    just playin' dud0r

12. Post #12
    CRYBABY
    February 2006
    1,708 Posts
    Word.

13. Post #13
    CRYBABY
    February 2006
    1,708 Posts
    Woo i'm seeing them at lollapalooza!

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,085 Posts
    I quite like this. thanks for sharing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    March 2006
    45 Posts
    Oh my god their singing is horrible! Are they tone deaf or something? because it's is off scale completely.
    They should be an instrumental band only as I don't want to hear them sing ever again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Israel Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    CRYBABY
    February 2006
    1,708 Posts
    they're singing is fine...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,085 Posts
    I agree. I enjoy the singing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    July 2009
    612 Posts
    Reminds me of Wavves a lot. I like it.

19. Post #19
    CRYBABY
    February 2006
    1,708 Posts
    I love Wavves, I bought the self titled album with the skateboarder on the cover and i liked it a lot.

20. Post #20
    Biz
    October 2008
    64 Posts
    Don't they precede Wavves?

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    1,236 Posts
    Oh my god their singing is horrible! Are they tone deaf or something? because it's is off scale completely.
    They should be an instrumental band only as I don't want to hear them sing ever again.
    Hahaha "off scale"

22. Post #22
    CRYBABY
    February 2006
    1,708 Posts
    Don't they precede Wavves?
    I'm not too sure, probably.

23. Post #23
    CRYBABY
    February 2006
    1,708 Posts
    saw them at lolla, the guitarist played with a dislocated shoulder, awesome show though!

24. Post #24

February 2006
    27 Posts
    Great except for the singing in the first song; it sounded preety discordant, and not the cool kind of discordance.

saw them at lolla, the guitarist played with a dislocated shoulder, awesome show though!
    What was he thinking?