1. Post #1
    March 2009
    405 Posts
    I work at the youth club cafe on wednesday evenings when the 12-13 year olds visit. After my shift I sometimes relax in the lounge area, and some of the shit i hear these kids talking about is fucking stupid.
    "Oh my god, did you seriously get in in the playground?"
    "He dumped her and now he's going out with Kyaomi just to make her jealous,"
    In a text: "I shagged him in the leisure center and left the condom in the changing room,"

This is 12-13s I'm talking about. They manage to fit six people on a chair designed for two, all groping each other.
    Also, the way some of the girls dress makes them look like total sluts.
    Average girl:
    Tiny skirt, parallel with groin
    Very skimpy T-shirt/vest
    Fuckton of make-up
    Heels half a foot high.

What really pisses me off is the way that these people treat relationships like it's a game. First person to get laid wins.

Then there's the pop culture aspect of it.

Everyone has the newest bloody iPhone with the shittiest R&B playing through the speakers. They'll phone each other up even if they're in the same building.

Also, all the boys have games like Halo 3, Call of Duty 4/5 and GTA4 for their Xbox 360 or PS3 they got for christmas. On the cover, the games clearly say "16" in a noticeable box in the corner. No wonder half the younger kid's minds are fucked up with images of exploding aliens and germans. By younger, I mean 7-12.

Same goes for movies:
    "Lol idea letz go rent SAW III for shitz gigguls and lulz"

The way they are affected by mainstream sickens me. Just because you saw a bunch of 16-year olds taking drugs, getting pissed and having sex in Waterloo Road is no call for you to do the same. And why are you singing "Love and sexy magic"? :argh:

Finally, none of them take education seriously.
    I walk through the halls in the evening when I leave and see a fuckload of them in detention because they've either not participated in the lesson, got caught with their mobile, swore aloud or behaved "Inappropriately" in the playground.

TL:DR

Modern youth are :ughh:
    Bring back :04:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree x 133Dumb x 19Funny x 4Disagree x 4Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    4,133 Posts
    I wonder if this had direct ties to Twilight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 53Funny x 13Dumb x 5Informative x 1Optimistic x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    9,130 Posts
    They are 12. They are affected by the freaking popular culture and don't care about school as of yet. It is been the same with you, except you saw it from a different angle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 26Disagree x 5Informative x 2Dumb x 2Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    October 2007
    676 Posts
    How old are you OP?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    This probably isn't a good idea
    October 2007
    3,371 Posts
    I wonder if this had direct ties to Twilight.
    It always has direct ties to Twilight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 17Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    March 2009
    405 Posts

It's easy to lie about your age in the internets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 41Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    September 2007
    1,171 Posts
    Worry about yourself, not them. They'll wise up, if not then they'll probably just get drunk, fall in a pool and drown. Just another statistic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 13Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,519 Posts
    Last year as a freshman, I was seriously immature and ignorant as hell, damn. I hated myself last year, this year, as a Soph, my whole grade is totally different, they're all serious and shit and the last time I heard a sex joke was in like September, from the Freshmen.

There's still the occasional Sophs who haven't matured yet and no one likes them because they're annoying. I personally play the shit out of those kinda kids though, I see them on the bus and they get so fucking pissed at me, makes the 30 minute rides around Philly more interesting, they never do shit but call you names.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    December 2008
    328 Posts
    What makes you think you were any better?
    On the cover, the games clearly say "16" in a noticeable box in the corner. No wonder half the younger kid's minds are fucked up with images of exploding aliens and germans.
    ^This made me lose all confidence in you.^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 41Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    December 2008
    328 Posts
    Double kill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    A cardboard cut-out of a man.
    March 2007
    13,603 Posts
    I know man, I wasn't like that when I was 12 and 13 and that wasn't that long ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,902 Posts
    They're perfect consumers and should generate excellent profit. Don't worry about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 40Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    August 2007
    524 Posts
    ah well, props to volunteering at a youth center, we need more role models in the world
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    February 2009
    3,696 Posts
    This new generation is a fuck up.

You're going to see a double post, because I'm on the fucking Emmett Brown server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny x 63Agree x 10Informative x 7Optimistic x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    February 2009
    3,696 Posts
    This new generation is a fuck up.

You're going to see a double post, because I'm on the fucking Emmett Brown server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny x 63Agree x 10Informative x 7Optimistic x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,519 Posts
    Also, in the freshman class, all the girls are literally talking about everyone they've fucked. It's really sad hearing about how a few had to go to the clinic to get their STD's treated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 6 (list)

17. Post #17
    April 2009
    965 Posts
    nooo double posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    371 Posts
    OP is sad because he can't play said '16' rated games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 24Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,791 Posts
    I like to think that the violent media and games and overuse of and casualizing (is that even a word?) of sex is quickly destroying western culture, by rotting it from the inside out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    January 2009
    26 Posts
    teenage angst is awwwwwwwwwwwwwesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,109 Posts
    Fuck Bitches, Get Money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 18Agree x 8Disagree x 1Informative x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Dennab
    August 2007
    1,106 Posts
    every generation has youths like this
    this generation is no different
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,109 Posts
    You are an Early Teen as well, what the hell dude!?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    If pop culture was a face, I would punch it. In the face.

Seriously. All this slutty and shitty pre-teen stuff makes me puke. Children shouldn't be coddled, but they shouldn't left to do fuck-everything. Seriously.

Also, all the boys have games like Halo 3, Call of Duty 4/5 and GTA4 for their Xbox 360 or PS3 they got for christmas. On the cover, the games clearly say "16" in a noticeable box in the corner. No wonder half the younger kid's minds are fucked up with images of exploding aliens and germans.
    I feel like bludgeoning you to death with a chair right now. VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES DO NOT CAUSE VIOLENCE OR MENTAL PROBLEMS. I played that kind of shit when I was a kid, and I'm fucking fine mentally. I don't go around shooting people randomly and pretending they're demons or aliens. I'm desensitized to violence, but that's because violence isn't an OMG SCARY EVIL thing. It's a part of the world.

However, parents shouldn't be fucking retards, and complain about it when their kids do happen to fuck things up. They saw the label, they should have either been douchebags to their kids and not gotten the game, or douchebags to the world and let their kid fuck themselves up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    snip

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,383 Posts
    Music died at the end of the 90's.
    Now it's all gangster rap and fucking repetitive hardcore.
    Where is the music where talent is a factor to ?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Music died when 2000 began.
    You have no idea how many times I have said that same exact thing. I enjoy 60's, 70's and 80's rock and I'm in my early 20's.

Fuck emos. Fuck goths. Fuck people who are bisexual or homosexual because it's "cool" or because everyone else is doing it, and then claim they were "born" gay/bisexual to avoid looking like a complete fuckwit for being a faggot, except they are ending up looking like a complete fuckwit for pretending that they can't control theirselves being gay, and then go make out with their two boyfriends and girlfriends. Fuck hipsters. Fuck Hipster Irony. Fuck rap. Fuck R&B. Fuck any hiphop after the year 2000. Fuck all the music after 2000. Fuck gangs. Fuck Hot Topic. Fuck all that shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 26Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,519 Posts
    Not true, you just gotta search a lot harder.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,043 Posts
    A 15 year old should not judge 12-13 year olds.

You're all the same, just on a different scale.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,043 Posts
    :megaman:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,593 Posts
    OP it Hypocrit Jack Thompson.

32. Post #32
    A 15 year old should not judge 12-13 year olds.

You're all the same, just on a different scale.
    And you're a douchebag for thinking that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,109 Posts
    Music died when 2000 began.
    Mainstream music died when mainstream music began.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    December 2006
    174 Posts
    Well you know, people not being competition for me when i grow up is a good thing. I'll let them become criminals or poor slum-dwellers while i earn a fortune.
    (then they'll ofcourse whine about how it's unfair that i'm rich and they're poor)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    December 2006
    174 Posts
    Well you know, people not being competition for me when i grow up is a good thing. I'll let them become criminals or poor slum-dwellers while i earn a fortune.
    (then they'll ofcourse whine about how it's unfair that i'm rich and they're poor)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Late Late x 3 (list)

36. Post #36
    May 2008
    267 Posts
    Wow! This is surprisingly ironic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Wow! This is surprisingly ironic
    When I was 15, I was pissed off about how everyone was whatever the fuck they were that was a trend at the time. You were probably too busy jacking off to Jerry Springer or whatever the fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    CP doesn't necessarily have to have a victim, it's just that 99.9% of the time it does. The thing with pedos is that they've been demonized to be horrible no matter what, and I don't think that's the case.
    April 2006
    16,100 Posts
    You have no room to talk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    May 2008
    267 Posts
    If pop culture was a face, I would punch it. In the face.

Seriously. All this slutty and shitty pre-teen stuff makes me puke. Children shouldn't be coddled, but they shouldn't left to do fuck-everything. Seriously.

I feel like bludgeoning you to death with a chair right now. VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES DO NOT CAUSE VIOLENCE OR MENTAL PROBLEMS. I played that kind of shit when I was a kid, and I'm fucking fine mentally. I don't go around shooting people randomly and pretending they're demons or aliens. I'm desensitized to violence, but that's because violence isn't an OMG SCARY EVIL thing. It's a part of the world.

However, parents shouldn't be fucking retards, and complain about it when their kids do happen to fuck things up. They saw the label, they should have either been douchebags to their kids and not gotten the game, or douchebags to the world and let their kid fuck themselves up.
    If they aren't why are you getting so angry?

40. Post #40
    If they aren't why are you getting so angry?
    Because the world is shit. America is suffering from a recession, there's a billion wars going on, a liberal nigger is in office and you expect me to be happy? Oh, sure! Let's just forget about the world and drown in unicorns, rainbow and FUCKING CANDY AND SUNSHINE. No thanks.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Doesn't belong here" - TH89))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic x 12Agree x 5Funny x 4Dumb x 2Disagree x 1 (list)