1. Post #1
    Dennab
    March 2008
    70 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    C++
    February 2009
    113 Posts
    let me guess, he's gonna do a few shitty backflips and everyones going to be like WOAA AWSUM

fucking called it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    The Feral Chicken formerly known as "El Pollo Diablo"
    January 2008
    4,182 Posts
    let me guess, he's gonna do a few shitty backflips and everyones going to be like WOAA AWSUM

fucking called it
    What else is there to do then doing backflips and stunts on GTA you need to do some research my friend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    3,697 Posts
    It takes no skill to run into random things and hope you get lucky and land in a cool spot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    74 Posts
    Woaa awsum
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    C++
    February 2009
    113 Posts
    It takes no skill to run into random things and hope you get lucky and land in a cool spot.
    This this and fucking this

What else is there to do then doing backflips and stunts on GTA you need to do some research my friend.
    Nothing, that's the point I'm making DOWNSFACEHERE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    503 Posts
    Sometimes you plan it. Most times you record yourself drving around crashing into things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,556 Posts
    I thought it was cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #9

fucking called it
    let me guess, you're gonna be totally wrong.

fucking called it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    April 2009
    17 Posts
    ben buja is a noob on stunting. this is the really stunting
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7LitXCfcAQ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)