1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,365 Posts
    So, today I got a box on my front porch. I ripped it open without even looking at the tag, and in it was 4 bags, each filled with a Snuggie. Now if you haven't seen those commercial, Snuggies are basically blankets with sleeves, that keep you warm and what not.

(I always thought that the people in the commercial looked like a bunch of cultists...)

I never ordered anything, and as far as I'm aware neither has anyone else in my household. I looked at the tag thingy and saw that it wasn't meant for me. (Stupid ass delivery man.) Now I still have it, what should I do with it? Return to it's rightful owner (Who lives on the same street.) Keep it for myself. Or something else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 19Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    April 2007
    77 Posts

(User was banned for this post ("Why reply" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 36Winner Winner x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    258 Posts
    yo, send me one, theyre so cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    August 2006
    40 Posts
    Send them two. And keep two, they look awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,604 Posts
    Maybe they were ordered 11 years ago by the previous owners
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

6. Post #6
    December 2008
    129 Posts
    It's called stealing. Give them to their rightful owner immediatly and hope that he/she doesn't sue you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 26Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    5,384 Posts
    Return them if you don't want them whats the point otherwise
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,365 Posts
    Return them if you don't want them whats the point otherwise
    It is kinda cold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

9. Post #9
    December 2008
    129 Posts
    Let me elaborate here: you opened a package that wasn't adressed for you, which is against the law (at least where I live) and you plan on keeping the contents, which is stealing (where I live).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,040 Posts
    Not returning them would be stealing, and stealing is uncool and low lifed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Agree x 8Disagree x 2Optimistic x 1Funny x 1Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,745 Posts
    It is kinda cold.
    Give them to the person, and tell em to never get from UPS again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

12. Post #12
    July 2008
    255 Posts
    Keep it. I`ve had a few things delivered by mistake that I didnt order and I kept them all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    500 Posts
    They're not yours, give them to the person who wants them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #14
    February 2008
    382 Posts
    Sell em on eBay. (make sure to ejaculate in 'em first)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    in the metaphorical hospice counting down to oblilvion
    Dennab
    May 2005
    15,158 Posts
    They're just backwards robes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,571 Posts
    So these are basically fat people ponchos?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    238 Posts
    hahaha they look like fucking monks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    October 2007
    63 Posts
    Goddamn I'd love to put one of these on and tell people I'm a cultist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

19. Post #19
    Holy shit. Use the red one and pretend you're a Satan worshipper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 24Winner Winner x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    April 2008
    390 Posts
    Sell it on ebay. It sells for $20 on average. That's $80 you get for free!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    10,326 Posts
    The only place you wouldn't look like a douche wearing one of those is Hogwarts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    May 2008
    12 Posts
    Keep them, tell no one. If someone asks where you got them, kill them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    290 Posts
    Look's like some weird cult robe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    March 2007
    150 Posts
    Possesion is 9/10 of the law right? No one can prove anything if you burn the box :)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,484 Posts
    Wear, masturbate, cum, package, give to owner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    May 2008
    91 Posts
    Opening another person's mail is a federal crime. Luckily, this was a pretty simple mistake. I'm sure returning the Snuggies to their rightful owners will absolve you of your crime. Otherwise, expect your local Swat team to bash down your door and demand the release of said Snuggies.

Don't say I didn't warn you, OP. You're playing with fire. Comfortable fleece fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    10,326 Posts
    Opening another person's mail is a federal crime. Luckily, this was a pretty simple mistake. I'm sure returning the Snuggies to their rightful owners will absolve you of your crime. Otherwise, expect your local Swat team to bash down your door and demand the release of said Snuggies.

Don't say I didn't warn you, OP. You're playing with fire. Comfortable fleece fire.
    Only a crime if you know it's another person's mail

28. Post #28
    Don't Worry, I'm a Marine
    October 2005
    2,979 Posts
    Give me one just for shits and giggles, it'll be funny. Hell if you actually do I'll wear the damn thing in public and video tape it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    January 2009
    21 Posts
    It's a sign. Start a cult.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,497 Posts
    Send them to their rightful owners, it's not fair/legal/nice to keep them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    October 2007
    673 Posts
    Well, keeping them would be stealing, so unless you think that's ok, then give them to the people who paid for them.

32. Post #32
    January 2009
    1,043 Posts
    stop right there, criminal scum!

jokes aside, keep it if you don't know who they are, give it back if you are acquaintances.

33. Post #33
    April 2008
    390 Posts
    They're like bath robes but worn backwards
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,294 Posts
    I saw the commercial for this in a restaurant like a month ago. and I said "who the fuck would buy this? It's a basically a blanket with sleeves? This product is fucking stupid" Seriously when I saw the person struggling to put the blanket on I'm just like "get a bigger blanket bitch, wow." And I thought it was just retarded to see them say that you could wear one of those in public. But yeah return them. Try to see if the person who ordered is next door to you or something

35. Post #35
    in the metaphorical hospice counting down to oblilvion
    Dennab
    May 2005
    15,158 Posts
    They're just backwards robes.
    They're like bath robes but worn backwards
    Thanks for playing, you get no consolation prize.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,365 Posts
    Okay, I've decided to return it to the rightful owner. I'm kinda afraid if they'll freak out and sue me.

37. Post #37
    May 2008
    91 Posts
    Okay, I've decided to return it to the rightful owner. I'm kinda afraid if they'll freak out and sue me.
    Doubtful. Just let them know it was a mistake.

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,040 Posts
    Also there is one tiny little problem.

If you keep them, and the rightful owner contacts the company who contacts the post office, then everything can end up REALLY bad for you.
    (The post office says they have sended the mail, they properly check up on it and shit will happens).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events

39. Post #39
    February 2009
    27 Posts
    Those Are the coolest things ever invented.....

well maybe one of the coolset....

ok compared to all the other inventions ever invented it sucks but still its pretty cool.

Ive got one and i LOOVE it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    December 2008
    4 Posts

But in all seriousness, Return them,,if you keep them its theft and opening somone elses mail. If you dont return them, buy some soap on a rope,dude. In essence: Return them!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events