1. Post #1
    bbc
    ERECT PENIS
    January 2011
    6,316 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

2. Post #2
    September 2001
    12,411 Posts
    Looks like she's got a pair of bouncers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Zing x 58Funny x 13Agree x 4Disagree x 3Optimistic x 1Informative x 1Winner x 1Dumb x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,113 Posts
    Yes because everyone uses facebook.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 42Zing Zing x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    5,824 Posts
    Why do they need to check FB accounts when you can just check Photo ID or a Driver's License?

And probably not everybody has a Facebook (there's gotta be people like that), so what happens then?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,818 Posts
    I fake my facebook name and other shit because it's not anyone's fucking business who I am. And any real friends that I add know my real shit anyways.

I also remember how for some reason steam friends showed up on facebook without my fucking approval simply because my steam and facebook had the same email address. I have some people on steam who really aren't supposed to know anything private about me so I was really pissed off that day. I also really hate how everything is 'log in with facebook' nowadays and how they share shit between platforms without my approval.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 38Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    11,006 Posts
    Why do they need to check FB accounts when you can just check Photo ID or a Driver's License?

And probably not everybody has a Facebook (there's gotta be people like that), so what happens then?
    What happens to people without smart phones or don't have all their details put on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,854 Posts
    Poor guy, his name is Nick Pickles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

8. Post #8
    September 2001
    12,411 Posts

They were doing it to confirm the drivers license - to rule out the chance of it being a fake id.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,060 Posts
    If they were any good at all they could see a fake ID coming, there's a bouncer down at my local and he can see them coming a mile away, the fucker used to make them himself.

10. Post #10
    July 2008
    3,673 Posts
    What happens if you don't have a phone? You don't get in?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Don't have silly ID's that can be so easily forged then..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,779 Posts
    They probably don't deny you entry if you don't have a phone. I doubt they do this to everyone, it's probably just for people who look like they might have a fake ID or attractive ladies that the bouncer wants to stalk on FB later in the night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    4,435 Posts
    What happens if you don't have a smart phone? You don't get in?
    fixed

I mean who is old enough to get in a club but doesn't have a phone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

14. Post #14
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    lol bbc erect penis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 6Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    I dont have a smartphone

am I going to have to use the old method of ID cards?

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    9,167 Posts
    Our underage kids just use drivers licenses from other people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    January 2010
    3,938 Posts
    Another reason to have an older and apparently "shitty" phone.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,478 Posts
    (Social) people who go to clubs has Facebook.. You might not, but meh, this is basement dweller community no. 1.

Edited:

I fake my facebook name and other shit because it's not anyone's fucking business who I am. And any real friends that I add know my real shit anyways.

I also remember how for some reason steam friends showed up on facebook without my fucking approval simply because my steam and facebook had the same email address. I have some people on steam who really aren't supposed to know anything private about me so I was really pissed off that day. I also really hate how everything is 'log in with facebook' nowadays and how they share shit between platforms without my approval.
    Hahahahaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    (Social) people who go to clubs has Facebook.. You might not, but meh, this is basement dweller community no. 1.
    Yeah because creating a profile on a website that can't wait to sell your information to the highest bidder is really smart.
    If you are the person on your FB link, I already know you like to ski, like electronic music and house, buy your games from intkeys preferably.
    Companies pay money for your information that you put on Facebook. They sell everything you have ever said, everything you have ever put on your wall even if you removed it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Zing Zing x 8Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,956 Posts
    so then you don't get a fake ID with the name "mclovin" on it

or you can be like normal people and wait until you're of age

still i thought it'd be stupid until I saw it was to verify if an ID is real or not, but it'd be just as easy to change your FB details
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    December 2007
    2,827 Posts
    I wonder if they know how easy it is to change your age on Facebook.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,925 Posts
    This works until everyone finds out about it, then it's useless

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,113 Posts
    (Social) people who go to clubs has Facebook.. You might not, but meh, this is basement dweller community no. 1.Edited: Hahahahaha
    Or maybe I have a healthy social life and don't need a corrupt website selling my private information?It's completely pointless to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,973 Posts
    1: Not everyone going to the club has a facebook.
    2: This most likely rubs FB's tos the wrong way. Something about keeping your account yours, I don't really know the legalese they write those in well enough to know specifics.
    3: It is so stupidly easy to set up an FB with bullshit information. I could go make one now on a throwaway email address that claims I'm an 85 year old Texan by the name Kenny Blankenship. Facebook does not fact check the information you provide to them, so it's not even a valid way to doublecheck someone's ID.

Edited:

(Social) people who go to clubs has Facebook.

A person with a healthy social life doesn't need facebook. Therefore, clubgoers aren't always going to have one.

25. Post #25
    December 2008
    89 Posts
    1: Not everyone going to the club has a facebook.
    2: This most likely rubs FB's tos the wrong way. Something about keeping your account yours, I don't really know the legalese they write those in well enough to know specifics.
    3: It is so stupidly easy to set up an FB with bullshit information. I could go make one now on a throwaway email address that claims I'm an 85 year old Texan by the name Kenny Blankenship. Facebook does not fact check the information you provide to them, so it's not even a valid way to doublecheck someone's ID.
    Govt issued ID - invalid
    10 sec throwaway account - legit source of info

lol.

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    11,618 Posts
    Yeah because creating a profile on a website that can't wait to sell your information to the highest bidder is really smart.
    If you are the person on your FB link, I already know you like to ski, like electronic music and house, buy your games from intkeys preferably.
    Companies pay money for your information that you put on Facebook. They sell everything you have ever said, everything you have ever put on your wall even if you removed it.
    you know he likes to ski, his music choices, and where he buys games from

oh no thats horrible

27. Post #27
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    16,012 Posts
    because making a fake facebook is really hard

28. Post #28
    you know he likes to ski, his music choices, and where he buys games from

oh no thats horrible
    It's a profile, you can instantly see what someone likes and target ads accordingly, nobody should be able to access that information without the person's approval.
    It's not the problem that I know what he likes.
    If I can access that for free, what do you think you can get if you pay money?
    Facebook stores every single thing you do, even conversations that are hidden to other users are available for purchase.

In Europe, privacy laws changed recently so you can request all information a company has on you and the company has to comply.
    Someone took advantage of that and he got send a 250+ page document listing every single thing he did on Facebook, even messages he deleted showed up on the logs.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,337 Posts
    They can't check if the actual age matches their ID on Facebook.

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    564 Posts
    This is all well and good, but if someone really wanted to get around it they could just use their real name on the fake ID or set up a fake Facebook profile?

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,437 Posts
    A person with a healthy social life doesn't need facebook. Therefore, clubgoers aren't always going to have one.
    A facebook profile is often a part of having social life, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    itt: i dont like facebook because nobody will add me on there and i only have 3 people added
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Ask me about my Guardians of the Galaxy fetish.
    September 2010
    9,395 Posts
    Poor guy, his name is Nick Pickles.
    The fuck you talking about?
    That's an awesome name!

34. Post #34
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    This is great, just borrow your friends ID and ask for their account details :)

35. Post #35
    Just lost $10.
    May 2009
    3,332 Posts
    This is great, just borrow your friends ID and ask for their account details :)
    And wear a mask with your friends face on it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,779 Posts
    The fuck you talking about?
    That's an awesome name!
    Hello Mr. Pickles

37. Post #37
    June 2011
    8,754 Posts
    LMAO

People that go to places that have bouncers (IE clubs) are pretty much guaranteed to have facebook, it's a part of modern society now, deal with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

38. Post #38
    SHADERS
    October 2008
    10,024 Posts
    This isn't even legal, so you could deny them your phone and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it, not sure whether they could even refuse entry for something like this.

It's like when that dumb cunt head teacher requested access to a teaching assistant's facebook and she wouldn't let her have it, so the school fired her and then ended up getting sued.

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    564 Posts
    This isn't even legal, so you could deny them your phone and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it, not sure whether they could even refuse entry for something like this.

It's like when that dumb cunt head teacher requested access to a teaching assistant's facebook and she wouldn't let her have it, so the school fired her and then ended up getting sued.
    It might not be legal (as in they can't force you to show it), but in the UK bouncers can deny you entry for any or no reason so if you don't show them they don't have to let you in.

40. Post #40
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,570 Posts
    every minor now making new facebook accounts to match their fake id's
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)