The Modding Competition is back yet again for another round of gruesome mod making.
What may all of this be? Well this competition aims to rally up talented people and give them a challenge.
This challenge is to create TF2 items within a time limit and a set theme, as this is a competition you will not be only competing against the deadline but with other teams as well.
When the deadline has passed all the items get reviewed by our team of judges.
For more information visit the website.
- You enter either alone or a in a team consisting of 2.
- If you enter within a team it is essential that the workload gets spread evenly.
- You have a set time frame to conceptualize and create your item when the theme and start is announced.
- Your item has to be made during the modcomp, so older items are not eligable.
- If you fail to meet the deadline your entry has a high chance to no be reviewed by the judge panel.
- Your item has to fit within the theme and within the TF2 universe
- The theme has been announced, see more information here Music all day.
- If you've entered and don't want to be a part anymore you can always drop out.
- You are allowed to create 2 separate items which will be reviewed together.
- You may only enter in one team at a time.
[SUP]For more information see our FAQ on the website.[/SUP]
- Email us @ email@example.com or post in the FP thread.
- Provide username, steam community page and FP account address so we have two ways of contacting you.
- When entering within a team you are allowed to put in a team name.
- Your entry information shall be put on the team list on the website where you can view your progress.
- It is advised to join the steamgroup which gives up to date information and announcements.
As always we wish you best of luck when entering our competition!
OP gets continuously updated so do keep an eye on it.