1. Post #1

April 2011
    2 Posts
    Absolut Roleplay HL2RP

Server Information:
    Gamemode: HL2RP V1.14
    Server IP: 74.91.120.27:27015

Story:
    You woke up from a train ride to city 18. You were relocated from another combine overrun city. All you have is a Few Tokens, and your Suitcase.

Guidelines:
    This is a “Serious Roleplay” Server, you must act and follow the guidelines of Actual Half Life Two. You cannot run up to a combine and punch him in the face for the hell of it. FearRP plays a big role in all your actions.

Little Extra:
    Need some good hosting? We also offer our quality hosting for really cheap costs. Check us out at: www.ProjectMegalodon.info
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    109 Posts
    Thanks For Posting This Kieran!

3. Post #3
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,774 Posts
    What does this server offer that is different from all the servers? From what I can tell, the server name is terrible and the thread is pretty bad, and the only guy who has posted anything good has 30 posts. I'll try it, but i'm not suspecting anything good.

And I get what I deserve. Not a single person could even type on the server. Honestly, I suggest to stop letting 12 year olds stop playing on this server, that was terrifying. ALTHOUGH, one of the administrators (whom I have forgotten his name) was actually quite nice and gave me some stuff to help me start, so that's a plus. But still, shitty community.

4. Post #4
    guys i have unique darkrp, k?
    May 2008
    1,358 Posts
    absolut
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    109 Posts
    Absolut, as in Absolut Vodka.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,285 Posts
    Absolut, as in absolutly terrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    You even spelt oppression wrong.