1. Post #1
    Source: http://www.wbaltv.com/news/maryland/...s/-/index.html

Baltimore City police are investigating an incident in which they said a mother stabbed her infant daughter in front of a social worker.

Police were called to the Department of Social Services building in the 3000 block of East Biddle Street shortly after 10 a.m. Tuesday.

Officers said they found a child, who is about 8 months old, with multiple stab wounds to the chest and neck.

Police said the mother became irate during a meeting with a social worker, took out a kitchen knife and stabbed the child in front of the social worker. The social worker was not harmed.

The child was taken to Johns Hopkins Children's Center, where she is expected to survive, police said.

Police said they're still trying to figure out why the mother, who hasn't been identified, got so mad. She is in police custody. Charges are pending.
    Second day in a row my town gets big headlines for bullshit. Fuck Maryland.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 32 (list)

2. Post #2
    March 2011
    621 Posts
    That mother sounds like a real retard

I hope she goes to prison till she rots
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 4 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2010
    3,639 Posts
    Poor kid, I don't get how she can stab her own child.

4. Post #4
    Poor kid, I don't get how she can stab her own child.
    Because she is a mental patient who is unfit to have children. The court needs to order her to have her tubes tied.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

5. Post #5
    March 2009
    138 Posts
    I live in Maryland. How disappointing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    I live in Maryland. How disappointing.
    Maryland is a shit hole and I'm sorry I ever moved here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,086 Posts
    This is like Precious and The Wire having a baby.

8. Post #8
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BEN FOLDS FETISH
    April 2010
    6,604 Posts
    Fuck Maryland.
    Oh, posh. This is Baltimore you're talking about. It's very nice and peaceful where I live.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Oh, posh. This is Baltimore you're talking about. It's very nice and peaceful where I live.
    Whereabouts? I've lived in Bel Air, Pasadena, Hampsted, Reisterstown, Owings Mills...

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    21,999 Posts
    Officers said they found a child, who is about 8 months old, with multiple stab wounds to the chest and neck.

The child was taken to Johns Hopkins Children's Center, where she is expected to survive, police said.
    Wait, what?
    How shitty was that knife?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Dennab
    August 2009
    1,072 Posts
    I used to live in Lexington Park, MD, and we would visit Baltimore quite frequently. I don't ever remember it being a bad place... The aquarium there is super cool! I love aquariums.

12. Post #12
    I used to live in Lexington Park, MD, and we would visit Baltimore quite frequently. I don't ever remember it being a bad place... The aquarium there is super cool! I love aquariums.
    You just saw the Inner Harbor. Walk 3 blocks north. It's a shit hole. I have literally seen people openly selling crack on the street among large crowds.

I used to work in an office building across Eutaw St. from Lexington Market, on the corner of West Lexington St. One night I saw the entire block filled with people fighting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BEN FOLDS FETISH
    April 2010
    6,604 Posts
    Whereabouts? I've lived in Bel Air, Pasadena, Hampsted, Reisterstown, Owings Mills...
    Frederick. Pretty nice here, other than, well,

this guy

14. Post #14
    Frederick. Pretty nice here, other than, well,

this guy
    Fredneck is nice. Almost got a job out there, but then I got the job where I work now making 15k a year more.

Don't know the legacy of that guy though.

15. Post #15
    November 2007
    458 Posts
    Wait, what?
    How shitty was that knife?
    Yeah, I'm not sure how an 8 month old child could survive a knife wound in the neck, let alone in the chest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #16
    December 2008
    701 Posts
    Dundalk is a collective ghetto. I want to leave :(

17. Post #17
    Dundalk is a collective ghetto. I want to leave :(
    Oh fuck you live in Dundalk... I am so sorry. That fucking accent you have to deal with... Sends a chill through my soul.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    I make sexist and racist jokes all the time yet,i still support the feminist movement and the rights of blacks.
    July 2010
    5,535 Posts
    Mother of the year 2012.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)