1. Post #1
    A four-year-old Saudi boy shot his father in the head while playing with his gun at their house, reportedly after his parent refused to buy him a PlayStation video game console.
    After the boy and his father returned home from the shop, the man, in his forties, put down his pistol while taking off his shirt.
    He did not notice that his son had grabbed his gun and was playing with it before putting his little finger on the trigger.
    The father died instantly.
    Some media reports however suggest the death was an accident, although Arabic media has already labeled the boy the youngest killer in Saudi Arabia.
    http://rt.com/news/boy-kills-father-...aystation-724/

That guilt of killing your father over a PS3 will stay forever.

Horrible.

Okay, I'm pretty sure he didn't killed his dad over a PS3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Dumb x 35Friendly x 9Funny x 9Winner x 2Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,802 Posts
    What an idiot. You don't set a loaded pistol, with a round in the chamber, and the safety off, on a desk/table within reach of a four year old. Four year olds do not know how to safely handle a gun, and most likely aren't even aware it's a real one until it goes off.

I feel sorry for that kid. He's going to have that image burned into his mind for the rest of his years.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 54Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    November 2011
    4,740 Posts
    Poor kid. I'm sure he didn't intend to kill his dad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 22Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    own-fucking-zone
    April 2009
    4,010 Posts
    the man, in his forties, put down his pistol while taking off his shirt.
    That's horrible because it's normal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    May 2008
    380 Posts
    And thus the boy was sentenced to death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 50Agree Agree x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Dennab
    October 2009
    2,552 Posts
    i'm not even sure how I feel about this

7. Post #7
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    24,510 Posts
    Bullshit title. The kid didn't kill his father because of the Playstation. It was just an accident. A really bad accident.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 77Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,167 Posts
    sensationalist headlines does it again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 25Funny Funny x 3 (list)

9. Post #9
    August 2011
    2,674 Posts
    Video games are so dangerous that children become violent even before playing them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 51 (list)

10. Post #10
    TINY LITTLE MAN
    October 2011
    158 Posts
    this is just horribly sad :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,775 Posts
    The association with the playstation seems tangential at best. Poor kid probably had no idea what was really happening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

12. Post #12
    February 2010
    7,886 Posts
    why would you let a 4 year old play with a loaded gun, a 4 year old doesn't know the consequences of killing and death
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13 (list)

13. Post #13
    DANK
    July 2011
    10,181 Posts
    That's actually really sad.
    4 years old and he doesn't get to have a dad anymore, all because of an accident.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    639 Posts
    That's some journalistic integrity right there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

15. Post #15
    January 2010
    139 Posts
    And now every time he sees or hear something playstation related....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Malaysia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    July 2010
    3,641 Posts
    ... emotional breakdown.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    -
    May 2006
    9,985 Posts
    Looks like it was an accident. But in Saudi Arabia he's guilty unless his family is rich, well connected, and/or of royal blood.

18. Post #18
    I SHOULDN'T OWN A FIREARM
    May 2005
    7,399 Posts
    What an idiot. You don't set a loaded pistol, with a round in the chamber, and the safety off, on a desk/table within reach of a four year old. Four year olds do not know how to safely handle a gun, and most likely aren't even aware it's a real one until it goes off.

I feel sorry for that kid. He's going to have that image burned into his mind for the rest of his years.
    Very few handguns have manual paddle safeties.

But yeah, he shouldn't have left that gun somewhere that the kid could get at it with a round ready to go.

19. Post #19
    I make sexist and racist jokes all the time yet,i still support the feminist movement and the rights of blacks.
    July 2010
    5,535 Posts
    why would you let a 4 year old play with a loaded gun, a 4 year old doesn't know the consequences of killing and death
    Saudi Arabia
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    December 2011
    1,015 Posts
    Well, it shows that playing videogames actually reduces violence. If that kid had gotten his playstation, this would have never happend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #21

April 2010
    2,739 Posts
    That's horrible because it's normal.
    All me over 40 should be required to be clothes at all times
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Supercocks
    September 2010
    8,436 Posts
    And thus the boy was sentenced to death.
    That most likely will happen, I bet you $10,000 it will.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    March 2011
    3,328 Posts
    Tawqsclause

24. Post #24
    DPRKFC
    March 2012
    793 Posts
    ban video games
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Dennab
    February 2008
    1,355 Posts
    All me over 40 should be required to be clothes at all times
    But what would wear them? And what type of clothes should they be?

26. Post #26
    LIVE LIKE A WINDRAMMER AS YOU FUCK
    June 2010
    5,788 Posts
    But what would wear them? And what type of clothes should they be?
    string bikinis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,419 Posts
    This is why you get a multi-safety handgun if you have children in the house.

Then again, that's why you don't leave a loaded fucking gun by your kid.

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,785 Posts
    It was the video games of course. Not because the father set the gun down and the child had no idea what the fuck he was doing.