1. Post #1
    Half Life 2: Call of Duty meets Minecraft

February 2012
    14,331 Posts

http://www.shacknews.com/article/73349/battlelog-hits-ios-app-store
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,366 Posts
    It's nice to see the stats but I think it's stupid that they spent all this time basically making a social network specifically for BF3.

Nobody actually uses these features except for stats and stuff and having it for iOS won't make people care any more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

3. Post #3
    Facepunch's Local Lycanthrope
    December 2008
    1,787 Posts
    It's nice to see the stats but I think it's stupid that they spent all this time basically making a social network specifically for BF3.

Nobody actually uses these features except for stats and stuff and having it for iOS won't make people care any more.
    Battlelog was a stupid decision from the start. EA was trying to make the gameplay more "social", when in actual fact it just became more of a nuisance when you wanted to play.

You play Battlefield 3 to play Battlefield 3, not to have a "social network" experience.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,329 Posts
    Battlelog as a statistics engine and server browser ain't bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    intercontinental mexican sausage filler
    October 2009
    2,594 Posts
    why did it take them an extra 6 months after the games release to bring this out

6. Post #6
    why did it take them an extra 6 months after the games release to bring this out
    Because Objective-C is a bitch to work with.
    Anyhow, I'll only use this if I can "hooah" everything someone has done at once.

7. Post #7
    June 2010
    6,267 Posts
    so you'll have to rely on the various third-party stat apps if you happen to use a Droid phone.
    Shacknews being awful with their reporting again, the Droid is a particular phone model, "Droid" is not a proper shortening of Android, which is already short enough to not need a contraction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,916 Posts
    I like battle log, and I do know there are other games in which I wish they kept track of stats like this
    I don't care about the social stuff, and I don't really know if it was worth all the develop,ent time, but I definitely think its neat