1. Post #1
    January 2009
    346 Posts
    Thread music:

That was hell of a Mass Effect-shitload-marathon folks. It's been a long time since I've made something AvP-related, but hell I like this shit! The atmosphere of the picture was inspired by Ridley Scott's "Prometheus" trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftux...ure=plpp_video

Comparison: http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/116281

Posed in Garry's Mod, edited via Adobe Photoshop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 12Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I look at a few of my images and think, "Yeah Jacknife, real good job".

Then you have to post your stuff and ruin my mood of happiness :c This is really nice, Sys, especially how you got this from the original.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    January 2009
    346 Posts
    I look at a few of my images and think, "Yeah Jacknife, real good job".

Then you have to post your stuff and ruin my mood of happiness :c This is really nice, Sys, especially how you got this from the original.
    Hell dude, you can't complain as long as you have your sweet pics!

Glad you like bro!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,556 Posts
    Nice job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    February 2012
    43 Posts
    Great work, love the lighting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2010
    5,319 Posts
    Pretty sweet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    23,877 Posts
    Nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    into things like this - if you know what
    Dennab
    December 2011
    4,031 Posts
    oh my gosh, look at those hardworked abs <3

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,862 Posts
    I was expecting Apone for some reason.

good job
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,111 Posts
    Fucking sweet!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    January 2009
    346 Posts
    Thanks for comments guys, I appreciate it!

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    2,231 Posts
    First thing that came to mind based off the title.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    July 2010
    5,319 Posts
    I was thinking this.

Considering it's Aliens, I wasn't far off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    April 2011
    101 Posts
    It looks like Ezio in the AC:Revelations trailer, where he slid out the two hidden blades and was surrounded by the soldiers.

15. Post #15
    January 2009
    346 Posts
    I was thinking this.

Considering it's Aliens, I wasn't far off.
    You are absolutely right, that was the idea of the title.

It looks like Ezio in the AC:Revelations trailer, where he slid out the two hidden blades and was surrounded by the soldiers.
    Ha, perhaps. I actually took the predator from the first movie during his scuffle with Arny as an example.