1. Post #1
    I don't give a shit about your dumb opinion, my opinion is the one that counts.
    June 2011
    6,994 Posts
    Added daily periodic reward hats for duel wins, map stamp purchases, and gifts given
    Updated YouTube replay publishing functionality to automatically include a link to the uploader's Steam Community profile
    Did not update the localization files that did not need updating
    Updated cp_gullywash_final1
    -Removed ladders that looked like they could be climbed
    Note missed from last week's update:
    -Updated the in-game tips with community submitted versions
    http://store.steampowered.com/news/7658
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb x 12Informative x 3Winner x 3Late x 2Optimistic x 1Useful x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    April 2011
    5,214 Posts
    You got both the update and the blog post? Congratulations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2010
    1,679 Posts
    I wonder if we'll still get another update tomorrow. With the weekly featured item, you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,806 Posts
    Updated cp_gullywash_final1
    -Removed ladders that looked like they could be climbed

HAHA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 25Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    October 2011
    770 Posts
    No community item?
    I know there's new reward hats, but a new community made cosmetic or wep would still be liked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,806 Posts
    No community item?
    I know there's new reward hats, but a new community made cosmetic or wep would still be liked.
    Tomorrow probably.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,347 Posts
    was playing TF2, having a blast as the Engineer, suddenly admin says "TF2 Update, shutting down server!" and I'm all like "oh shit tonight's the night"

come here, OH MAN A BLOG POST TOO TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

check the patch notes and hey look it's fucking nothing

oh well guess I won't get to keep playing TF2 for like an hour because it takes forever to servers to update

guess this patch was pretty much pointless unless it added more future update teasers or like the textures to these hats say "MEET THE PYRO COMING OUT TONIGHT ARE YOU EXCITEBIKE"

gotta wonder, if there is a major update in the pipes soon why would they release this now instead of holding it for the update?

(ps the answer is it probably isn't happening soon)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    THE GRINCH WHO STOLE COSMETICS
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts
    "-Removed ladders that looked like they could be climbed"

So I'm not the only one stupid enough who tried to climb these the first few times I played the map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 8 (list)

9. Post #9
    November 2010
    660 Posts
    The backpack icons for the new hats have orange outlines, think it's significant? Like the hats have a glow or something?

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,582 Posts
    217 MB for this sorry piece of shit. How Valve manages to bloat the updates so much?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    k2.
    July 2011
    819 Posts
    "-Removed ladders that looked like they could be climbed"

So I'm not the only one stupid enough who tried to climb these the first few times I played the map.
    i though people would have know better since no other ladder in the game is climbable :l

12. Post #12
    November 2010
    882 Posts
    217 MB for this sorry piece of shit. How Valve manages to bloat the updates so much?
    the entity of the gullywash map would have to be re-downloaded for this fix.

In other news, when did gullywash become official!?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,806 Posts
    the entity of the gullywash map would have to be re-downloaded for this fix.

In other news, when did gullywash become official!?
    Manniversary update.

14. Post #14
    June 2011
    6,994 Posts
    The backpack icons for the new hats have orange outlines, think it's significant? Like the hats have a glow or something?
    Yeah, I think they do have a glow. At least the blog post pic shows it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    September 2010
    1,041 Posts
    "I could spend an hour modeling a hat that requires people to give more money to us, or I could spend an hour working on a new game mode that'll be given out to people for free."

If you think about Valve's Daily Quandary in this way, you really won't be all that surprised when stuff like this gets released.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    11,557 Posts
    Well...at least we can speculate if crate #40 got fixed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    R R E R R R
    October 2009
    4,903 Posts
    I think they still don't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    1,965 Posts
    Crate 40 is a confirmed salvaged crate...

http://optf2.com/tf2/item/5068
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    k2.
    July 2011
    819 Posts
    tron hats
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    1,965 Posts
    Oh and the hats they added change hands everyday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    May 2011
    204 Posts
    This update sucks because because the private eye update isn't in it and I I uhm I own a burning private eye and I really want to be rich (hurry up) please and it sucks for that reason only no other reason at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    11,557 Posts
    They legit put the number 1 top wanted strange in a salvaged. Holy shit dick move of the fucking year.

It's gonna be a bitch to get the sapper and widowmaker.

23. Post #23
    November 2011
    10,562 Posts
    This update sucks because because the private eye update isn't in it and I I uhm I own a burning private eye and I really want to be rich (hurry up) please and it sucks for that reason only no other reason at all
    What update? And the private eye is ugly so I doubt it it will change the price much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts

Hooray

25. Post #25
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,308 Posts
    I like to duel but this is stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Useful Useful x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    August 2010
    1,012 Posts
    Oh snap, hats change owner every day...I must say, there are some genius minds @ valve, this will boost sales and bring them more dosh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #27
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,586 Posts
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say crate 30 doesn't drop anymore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,806 Posts
    Great, even less of a chance to get a Strange Kritzkrieg.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

29. Post #29
    R R E R R R
    October 2009
    4,903 Posts
    Imagine it now.
    "My crate #30, 20 keys each.
    You read that right. 20 keys for each salvaged crate.
    Think it's a rip off? This is the new price and it's gonna be up for ever."
    FOR EVER

30. Post #30
    June 2011
    6,994 Posts
    Best thing Valve ever did about crates
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,260 Posts
    So we got 3 more top hats, and they all have gimmicks?

Why can't we just have an all-class tall top hat?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    30,911 Posts

I dislike valve.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    11,557 Posts
    If crate #30 stopped dropping. I can just bury any hope of ever getting a gunslinger or kritzkreig.

(And sell my crate for a buds, cause why not.)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    4,856 Posts
    Best thing Valve ever did about crates
    Yeah, raising the price of an already expensive crate, another good thing made by Valve.

35. Post #35
    December 2010
    16,586 Posts
    trololololo

HUUGGGEEE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    I'm seriously wondering if there's any connection between the crates containing Deus Ex items and being Salvaged/rare.

37. Post #37
    May 2011
    2,468 Posts
    Saw it coming and got myself an Strange Gunslinger...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,018 Posts
    i wonder if valve is ever gonna let dupes stack in the inventory. at least for crates anyways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,260 Posts
    trololololo

HUUGGGEEE
    Good lord, that looks absolutely terrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 28 (list)

40. Post #40
    December 2010
    16,586 Posts
    TF_English also has weekly based versions of these hats, I wonder why they never got added