1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,729 Posts
    Title says it all.

Felt kind of bad for Rick, the campaign must be getting to him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 46Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

2. Post #2
    I believe that Santorum is one of the few politicians that believe in what they say.. That being said, his ideas aren't exactly the brightest either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 39Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Not actually a glitch
    May 2005
    4,427 Posts
    I hate the media too, I guess I can at least agree with Santorum on one thing...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 29 (list)

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    August 2010
    507 Posts
    who's that fine ass bitch behind him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 38Agree x 17Optimistic x 4Dumb x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    August 2011
    199 Posts
    He didn't even get angry. He said 'bullshit' once and made his point more clear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Dennab
    August 2010
    507 Posts
    is that his daughter

7. Post #7
    October 2009
    297 Posts
    is that his daughter
    That's what I'm wondering.

Would tap that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Informative Informative x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    I saw this on a website earlier today. I feel bad for him because I genuinely believe he really supports what he claims he supports. He seems different from the rest of the politicians even Obama. Now whether I'd vote for him or not depends on what I think later on in June when I go to vote in California's Primary.
    I read this in a liberal website... can't remember the name of it but I like to get my news from a variety of sources on the ideological spectrum. The author of the article stated what he said in the video, but instead of defending the reporter who did misinterpret his statement or admitting that thte reporter (Who could possibly be one of those "attack liberals") was wrong. Instead the author attacked his "anger issue"

What anger issue? He was extremely calm in the video. A little worked up and you could tell he was holding back. The worst of it was when he said "bull shit" but that alone shouldn't be used against him in the running for the nomination or the presidency.

I just dislike both ways each party likes to attack each other. I wish we lived in a society where neither party liked to bash and incite hate on the other party members because we'd probably live in a much better and cooperative society.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,231 Posts
    man that reporter must have felt like a dickhead he got told. santorums still a fucking retard though who shouldn't even be allowed out of the house without a helmet on let alone run for president
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    March 2008
    430 Posts
    I don't like santorum, but he made sense here for once.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23 (list)

11. Post #11
    An airbag saved my life
    February 2007
    2,121 Posts
    It's funny this video is supposed to be in hit on this guys political status (what little of it there is).

Instead here is the first point I actually like him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,424 Posts
    "Stop distorting what I say!"

I'm sure every politician out there would say the same thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

13. Post #13
    Glod Menber
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,249 Posts
    stop making me mad or I'll use the power of the lord to harm your country!!!!

14. Post #14
    Airbus? You mean a plane, right?
    December 2008
    1,806 Posts
    funny he kind of sounds like nick cage when he gets mad

hmm...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    4,304 Posts
    What he said could be interpreted as the reporter claimed, but then again the reporter had been traveling with Santorum for a while reporting on him. No doubt the reporter knew it was a loaded question.

Edited:

Poor old guy that got caught in the middle of it, he just wanted a signature on his campaign sign.

16. Post #16
    King Shit of Turd Mountain
    July 2009
    8,924 Posts

hmm...
    I was thinking more like Luke Wilson.

17. Post #17
    Sexist
    July 2006
    6,960 Posts
    Santorum has a magical power that makes people feel for him, feel sorry for him, and like him, despite the fact he believes in a ton of ridiculous crap.

It's kind of endearing.

18. Post #18
    Santorum has a magical power that makes people feel for him, feel sorry for him, and like him, despite the fact he believes in a ton of ridiculous crap.

It's kind of endearing.
    Or maybe its because there is something that Santorum and I can actually agree on for once. The media sucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,139 Posts
    "What are you guys in the business of, reporting the truth?"

C'mon Rick, you're a republican, you ought to know better than asking that question. Of course the answer is no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,231 Posts

hmm...
    fuuuuck nicholas cage would be perfect to play santorum in a movie hahahhaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

21. Post #21
    January 2009
    1,253 Posts
    is that his daughter
    wood plough

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,632 Posts
    He's still an abysmal candidate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    To be honest I agree with him

fuck the media

He still says some pretty wacky things though

24. Post #24
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts

hmm...
    Difference is Nick would likely be a better president candidate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,869 Posts
    "Stop lying"

Ho, good one Santorum.

26. Post #26
    April 2011
    2,875 Posts
    This guy is in no one to be fit for president for dealing with a situation like that.

27. Post #27
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,974 Posts
    This is the first time Santorum's seemed like anything other than a massive tool.

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,825 Posts
    He doesn't have to whine like a baby, if he played it cool and told the guy that his words weren't right then all would be okay. How he guides himself in public is key to him getting respect.

Wait... why am I even writing this?

29. Post #29
    I make sexist and racist jokes all the time yet,i still support the feminist movement and the rights of blacks.
    July 2010
    5,535 Posts
    He looks sexy when he gets angry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,009 Posts
    I never thought I'd agree with anything he says, but I at least appreciated his honesty here. He's an idiot, but he was actually right to be annoyed here.

31. Post #31
    January 2010
    3,938 Posts
    imagine if Obama became like this at Fox News.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Airbus? You mean a plane, right?
    December 2008
    1,806 Posts
    I was thinking more like Luke Wilson.
    rewatched and you're totally right

fuckin weird man

33. Post #33
    I once watched a girl get eaten by a horse and it was bad
    December 2008
    5,707 Posts
    He's an idiot from what else I've seen, but here he well-defended himself.

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    815 Posts
    Obama wouldn't say bullshit to the media. That phrase has no place in public discourse.