1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    gregmasterx's Avatar
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Oh come on, first everyone goes into the best position in the battlefield, and then declare war on us for no reason? At least don't trust each other so easily.
    Declare.



    Once again, the enemy has underestimated Kohr-ah sensory abilities and their reflexes.

    The leader shoots the missile out of the air.

    Meanwhile...
    "NERIX! CHARGE THE CANNON!
    Yes sir!
    NIILFUT, SET UP COMMUNICATIONS!
    On it sir!
    THE REST OF YOU, HEAD BACK TO THE HOME TREE, GET US SOME VEHICLES!
    Will do sir!"

  2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    Milkdairy's Avatar
    July 2011
    3,192 Posts


    The Servos Imperial Army deploys the 27th Cavalry Squad of the 5th Alpha company. (By helicopter, which flies away soon enough.)

    Two Of the accompanying soldiers exit the vehicle, doing some recon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

  3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    Kwigg's Avatar
    January 2007
    1,012 Posts
    Few alien spores pop up (thought a few aesthetics would look nice)


    Shit, just noticed the accidental random yellow dot...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

  4. Post #84
    Dark207's Avatar
    September 2010
    67 Posts
    With the help of some explosives and digging, a trench is made, one troop continues working on it while the other radios in for backup.
    The chief is still aiming at the base and waiting for an opportunity to shoot, after a while he loads a special looking piece of ammunition into the weapon.

  5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    Dmaster's Avatar
    March 2012
    882 Posts
    Declare.



    (Compensating Drone's movement speed with how many turns I missed.)

    The drone continues it's path, and locates a sentient being.
    "SENTIENT LIFE FORM DETECTED. WARNING! SPECIES SEEMS TO BE ARMED. PROTOCOL DICTATES THAT YOU STATE YOUR PRIME DIRECTIVE!"

  6. Post #86
    Gold Member
    gregmasterx's Avatar
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    The drone continues it's path, and locates a sentient being.
    "SENTIENT LIFE FORM DETECTED. WARNING! SPECIES SEEMS TO BE ARMED. PROTOCOL DICTATES THAT YOU STATE YOUR PRIME DIRECTIVE!"
    Ehh, me or you?

  7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    Dmaster's Avatar
    March 2012
    882 Posts
    Ehh, me or you?
    You. Basically just tell the drone your reason for being here.

  8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    gregmasterx's Avatar
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Alright, declare.


    >Nerix fires his cannon.
    >The leader steps back and aims at the drone.
    "PRESERVATION AND ADVANCEMENT OF OUR SPECIES. STATE YOURS."


    (Also compensated, since apparently there are a shit-ton of posts when I'm sleeping.)
    Meanwhile, Niilfut has set up a secure building using some of The material.
    "Home tree, respond. What's the status on those vehicles?"
    "They are on their way, expect them to be there soon."

  9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    Dmaster's Avatar
    March 2012
    882 Posts
    Pictureless declare to advance the conversation.

    "DEFENSE AGAINST THREATS THAT THIS PLANET MAY OFFER. WE WILL NOT ATTACK UNLESS ATTACKED FIRST. THESE HUMANS SEEM TO BE HIGHLY DANGEROUS, AND I HAVE OBSERVED THAT MOST OF YOUR RETALIATIONS HAVE BEEN DEFENSIVE. WE MAY ASSIST YOU IN ELIMINATING THIS FACTION OF DANGEROUS HUMANS."

  10. Post #90
    Dark207's Avatar
    September 2010
    67 Posts
    A portal appears with two elite troops in it, they step out, reinforcements have arrived.

  11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    gregmasterx's Avatar
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Pictureless declare:

    "WE AGREE. MOST OF THESE HUMANS ARE HIGHLY AGGRESIVE. WE ACCEPT YOUR OFFER."

  12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    Dmaster's Avatar
    March 2012
    882 Posts
    Declare.



    "IT IS SETTLED. CO-ORDINATES SET, DEPLOYING REINFORCEMENTS."

    A communications relay is deployed on the scout and an Orb-Matrix Shield Drone and Missile Barrage Drone beam onto the planet's surface.

    Shield Drone: Detects imminent threats and deploys an energy shield around a set area. The shield is by no means invincible, and is broken if it soaks up enough damage (heavy weapons). The shield can be spread over different distances, and the larger the covered area- the longer the shield will take to cool down.

    Missile Barrage Drone: Carries a mobile missile platform that fires a spread of antimatter missiles at a set target.

  13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    gregmasterx's Avatar
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare, also, working on vehicle is not going too well, so can't move it in,



    More Kohr-ah arrive to help with construction of the BOS.

    Meanwhile, leader visits Niilfut.

    "WHERE ARE THE GUNSHIPS? THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE BY NOW!
    They were attacked by Rakk on the way. They should be here soon."


    Meanwhile, the projectile hits and destroys the heli. The damage done is left to the owner of the heli, but keep it fair.
    (Removed portal, sorry if you didn't want it gone yet. I also moved the men, like you said I could do.)



    Edit: Now that i think of it, we should stop firing missiles and stuff from opposite sides of the map. Otherwise, we will probably spend all our time in our forts firing at the other.
    Also, full credit goes to maximizer's for map which I shamelessly stole.

  14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    Dmaster's Avatar
    March 2012
    882 Posts
    Declare.



    The scout drone finishes calling for reinforcements. An Orb-Matrix Pathfinder is deployed.

    Pathfinder- Functions as heavy support by using a powerful gauss cannon that can disintegrate most armor. Like all drones, it features an adaptive combat system and is lightly armored.

  15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    gregmasterx's Avatar
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Last declare for now.


    Construction continues.

    Meanwhile, Leader talks to the drones.
    "WE ARE CURRENTLY BUSY BUILDING A B.O.S. TO MAINTAIN A FOOTHOLD IN THIS AREA.
    WE WOULD LIKE YOU REFRAIN FROM ACTIVELY ENGAGING THE ENEMY UNTIL WE HAVE MADE A PERIMETER.
    "

    Edit: Fixed.

  16. Post #96
    Dark207's Avatar
    September 2010
    67 Posts
    (Removed portal, sorry if you didn't want it gone yet. I also moved the men, like you said I could do.)
    That's fine! I sort of felt guilty just leaving it there without declare, but I didn't feel like drawing anything.

  17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    Dmaster's Avatar
    March 2012
    882 Posts
    Pictureless declare.

    "UNDERSTOOD. WE AWAIT THE MOST VIABLE MOMENT TO ATTACK."

    (I am also considering moving the drones so they aren't in the open and won't be open for attack.

  18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    gregmasterx's Avatar
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Pictureless declare.

    "UNDERSTOOD. WE AWAIT THE MOST VIABLE MOMENT TO ATTACK."

    (I am also considering moving the drones so they aren't in the open and won't be open for attack.
    (I can make a quick edit so that you can put the drones in the underground room, if you want.)


    Slight edit to the room, description in my previous post.

  19. Post #99
    electro7's Avatar
    March 2012
    40 Posts
    declare

  20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    Dmaster's Avatar
    March 2012
    882 Posts
    Declare.

    (I'll move them after electro's post.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

  21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    Milkdairy's Avatar
    July 2011
    3,192 Posts
    Declare after Dmaster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

  22. Post #102
    everything i say is worthless and gay
    maximizer39v2's Avatar
    March 2012
    639 Posts
    Wow, I post this thread, then I check back in a few days and there's already 3 pages!?!? LOL.
    Declare

    Edited:

    i mean after Milkdairy, of course
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

  23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    Dmaster's Avatar
    March 2012
    882 Posts
    -snip-

  24. Post #104
    electro7's Avatar
    March 2012
    40 Posts
    DONE

    The heavy jumps behind cover to reload, the soldiers stack debris to reinforce cover. The tank's engine roars to life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

  25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    Dmaster's Avatar
    March 2012
    882 Posts
    Now for my declare.



    Using it's combat threat detection sensors, the drone shields itself from the shrapnel.



    Deciding now is as good of a time as any, the drones move into their allied base to await orders to attack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

  26. Post #106
    electro7's Avatar
    March 2012
    40 Posts
    and now we play the waiting game

  27. Post #107
    SniperComZero's Avatar
    March 2011
    820 Posts
    Declare
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

  28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    Dmaster's Avatar
    March 2012
    882 Posts
    Milkdairy and maximizer have the next turns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

  29. Post #109
    electro7's Avatar
    March 2012
    40 Posts
    official wait list
    Milkdairy
    maximizer39v2
    SniperComZero

  30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    Milkdairy's Avatar
    July 2011
    3,192 Posts


    One soldier moves forward, while another moves onto the tank. Some Infantry along with a marksman deploy on the far right.

    The Furthest left one in the 27th Cavalry reports.

    "We've got a Possible Charlie. Class three threat. One destroyed Class two. Standing by."

    The fireteam on the far left reports.

    "We're getting large mechanical readings on class one possible charlies behind you, toybox. Keep your eyes open."

    The tank crew reports back. "Copy that, Alpha. Eyes on the back."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

  31. Post #111
    electro7's Avatar
    March 2012
    40 Posts
    picture-less response:
    The soldier hiding behind the tank looks at the Calvary scout with an "are you serious?" look and yells
    "What the hell are you doing? do you want to be shot? get your ass in cover!"
    he then ducks behind the tank again

  32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    gregmasterx's Avatar
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare.



    Thank god for power armor.
    Leader's helmet managed to withstand most of the shot, but there is some shrapnel embedded in Leader's head.
    "LEADER!
    Get him to the Medicare!
    Heh, humans think they... they... can kill me....."

    One of the soldiers goes onto the roof.
    "Greetings. We are Kohr-ah. Enemy snipers are to the east, they have already shot our Leader! We recommend coming inside,
    since they will likely associate you with us! We can explain the reason why we fight them inside."

    Kroktean finishes the human mess hall, and goes up one floor.
    "We would like to inform you that you decorate this room as you- hold on.. Leader has been shot!"

    And Niilfut contacts home-tree.
    "LEADER HAS BEEN SHOT! WHERE ARE THOSE GOD DAMN GUNSHIPS?!"



    Credit to Spartan Apple/other contributors from PW for props from their mega map pack.

    http://picturewars.net/uploads/381a606f98.PNG

  33. Post #113
    Dark207's Avatar
    September 2010
    67 Posts
    Where'd my guys go and why does one of them have yellow dots around him?

  34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    gregmasterx's Avatar
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Where'd my guys go and why does one of them have yellow dots around him?
    You said I could move your forces, so I moved the two on the hill so i could build the base. The yellow dots are blood of The leader. By the way, it would be best if you move them inside, because they will likely be killed out there. If you declare, I can declare after you, bring in the gunship, and expand the base for a room for your guys.

  35. Post #115
    SniperComZero's Avatar
    March 2011
    820 Posts
    Whelp. Better get to my Turn.



    The door opens, Revealing a Small Room with an Elevator.
    The elevator takes anyone down the the Bunker's Storage, With boxes, and Robots armed to the Teeth with Military-Grade armor, X9-20 Assault Rifles, and Javelin 2's.
    They're also deactivated.

  36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    Kwigg's Avatar
    January 2007
    1,012 Posts


    Something is rising in the lake...

  37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    gregmasterx's Avatar
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare.

  38. Post #118
    Dark207's Avatar
    September 2010
    67 Posts
    Declare

  39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    gregmasterx's Avatar
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts


    The last room for the humans is built.

    But what's that noise? It's the GUNSHIP!

    The gunships drops off some more materials, which is good, since they were out of materials.

    2 soldiers go forward and prepare to set up a bunker, and Leader will soon be healed.

    The first steps to a tower are being built. This will be a good place for Dark207's snipers.


    edit: fixed.

  40. Post #120
    Dark207's Avatar
    September 2010
    67 Posts
    After a briefing, all the troops head into the base that their allies had made, each troop personally thanking the leader and his fellow troops one by one as they file in to rest.

    ((What do you guys think of my new troops? I decided the old ones were way too crappy so I took the time to actually make them have some kind of detail, they are what I call the Radia Army.))