1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    517 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 79Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    8,517 Posts
    Santorum 2012
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #3
    I hate US Marines
    July 2009
    4,255 Posts
    So stupid, i can't even explain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 24 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,256 Posts
    He makes videos like this and expects to get elected?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    March 2012
    195 Posts
    is this real or a parody?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Saudi Arabia Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

6. Post #6
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    Does santorum actually think people will believe this shit?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,468 Posts
    "This is the truth because I say so" - Rick Santorum
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)

8. Post #8
    meow
    Dennab
    March 2012
    3,386 Posts
    Ahh, I love the smell of infinite republican wisdom in the morning

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,764 Posts
    I weep for his stupidity.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,855 Posts
    Yeah just blanket statement everything and put no reason as to why this will happen. Good one there Santorum.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,352 Posts
    So Im not too clued up on the presidential campaigns these days, but can anybody tell me if this guy actually stands a chance of winning?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,855 Posts
    So Im not too clued up on the presidential campaigns these days, but can anybody tell me if this guy actually stands a chance of winning?
    Maybe.

Romney looks like he's going to end up winning the Primary though looking at current figures.

13. Post #13
    April 2010
    4,411 Posts
    is this real or a parody?
    I seriously hate to say it, but its real and this guy is the 3rd leading presidential candidate.

14. Post #14
    meow
    Dennab
    March 2012
    3,386 Posts
    Are the politicians in America allowed to insult eachother like that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #15
    October 2010
    3,292 Posts
    Oh god no, not tolerance! It's the end of the fucking world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,954 Posts
    I hate American politics.

a 60 second advert without 1 mention of policies or plans or anything, just "MY OPPONENT IS GONNA FUCK EVERYTHING UP"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    April 2010
    1,951 Posts

a 60 second advert without 1 mention of policies or plans or anything, just "MY OPPONENT IS GONNA FUCK EVERYTHING UP"
    Well, with the current candidates, people do need to choose the one who doesn't fuck up as badly as everyone else instead of the one who will help the most.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,676 Posts
    Homefront got it all wrong, it's not the Koreans.

It's Obama.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,992 Posts
    Pfffaahahahaha. Oh my god, I remember when Futurama used basically the same thing as this ad and it was a joke.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,632 Posts
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhah

This is your political system? Really?

Jesus christ.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    November 2010
    2,857 Posts

Welp, I may as well kill myself with this fueling nozzle because gas prices are rising.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,880 Posts
    You know, the sad part is there are people who like... Take this seriously
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #23
    August 2010
    874 Posts

The thing that's even sadder is that it actually works.

Most people don't seem to want candidates to give a bunch of genuinely informative ads that they'd have to actually examine and compare using critical thought, they just want a simple "THIS GUY HAS/IS GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE YOU."

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,201 Posts
    Yes, because going against Iran will solve all these problems.

Thanks Rick!

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,718 Posts
    This shit is hilarious.

Got to give it to him though, it's well-made.

26. Post #26
    Ask me to be a movie trailer voice.
    November 2009
    1,315 Posts
    I... What the hell?

Edited:
    People believe this shit. People buy into this. Can I move to Canada now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,878 Posts
    It's incredibly stupid - but in a sense the spot is fairly well done. I love how they're recreating old famous US paintings in snippets of it.

I mean the way it's done is stupid, but whoever designed the spot does have at least some good tihngs.

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    14,936 Posts
    No, at this point Romney has half the delegates he needs to win nomination at the convention, Ass-Juice only has half as many as Romney, Gingrich supporters would split between those two very evenly, and Ron Paul supporters won't vote for anyone else.

29. Post #29
    He should make a horror-comedy

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,641 Posts
    How is freedom of religion under attack?

The only people attacking freedom of religion or the religious lunatics as far as I know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

31. Post #31
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    >implying obama will cause the end of the world

32. Post #32
    How is freedom of religion under attack?

The only people attacking freedom of religion or the religious lunatics as far as I know.
    It's funny because Santorum is attacking woman's freedom of choice + is heavily more likely to attack non-Christians by putting up christian policies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,676 Posts
    Hey so wait a second, when its talking about Iran, the TV switches from Achmadinijad (fuck spelling, Iran's political leader) to Obama and back again real quick.

What was that?

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    618 Posts
    TheAmazingAtheist did a redub.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,066 Posts
    oh wow, I didn't even notice the subliminal flashing Obama's face over Ahmadinejad's until he pointed it out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #36
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    Oh god, the red-pajama'd baby.

Please don't let it be true.

37. Post #37
    April 2010
    1,731 Posts
    Haha, is this for real?

I mean, I get that they are trying to beat the other guy. But making a video like this splurting lies and making him look like the antichrist is rediculous. Im pretty sure if a candidate made something like this in the UK people would laugh at them and no longer take them seriously.

38. Post #38
    Haunted by a dark and stupid past
    December 2009
    3,244 Posts
    I hate to invoke godwin's law but this looks like the Nazi's campaign strategy

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,927 Posts
    OMG Give me more of this propaganda bullshit NOW!

40. Post #40
    January 2010
    9,824 Posts
    the seems are bursting with propaganda