1. Post #1
    March 2012
    39 Posts
    Does anyone on here actually think they should have carried on the Eragon cycle films and made all 4 four films? I wouldn't be too sure if they'd be any good but reading all the books it would have been cool to see how they adapted it. It was a shame that the first one had to get bad ratings so the series didn't carry on, do you think the next films would even work with each book getting longer and longer would the films would just drag on? Personally I would have liked to see them but thats not happening anytime soon haha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 12Funny Funny x 3 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    not really because the entire concept and property that is "eragon" is in my opinion, fuck terrible.

in a really pathetic way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,053 Posts
    No, the books were mediocre at best and the movie was awful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,294 Posts
    The movie was horrible compared to the books (while I liked them they felt rather daft).

If anything they should just reboot it, but I doubt that's going to happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    no

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    5,221 Posts
    Only if they don't take a book, stick their dick in it and rape it until it cries like they did the first one.

7. Post #7
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    Only if they cast Sean Connery as Safira and Jeremy Irons as Eragon.

8. Post #8
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,718 Posts
    the book was bad, and so was the movie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,698 Posts
    They managed to kill off characters that are used in later films - no.

10. Post #10
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    They managed to kill off characters that are used in later films - no.
    I always do that when i make films. Gives me a pretence to rape the franchise.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,136 Posts
    I always do that when i make films. Gives me a pretence to rape the franchise.
    I'd love it if Peter Jackson did that with the Hobbit films.

"And then a Mountain Troll smashed Bilbo Baggins with a tree."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

12. Post #12
    March 2012
    99 Posts
    No way Jose. There's just no way to make them without removing a bunch of stuff from the story or making a movie that just goes on and on and on....

13. Post #13

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    264 Posts
    No way man.

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,689 Posts
    Eragon was probably the most generic and forgettable fantasy film I've ever seen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)