1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,275 Posts
    A side project was doing as a means of expressing my opinions on different topics. Don't expect much when it comes to story, there's none.
    BANNER COMING SOON!
    Teaching you how to deal with life since 2011!
    Issue 1:

Issue 2:

Issue 3:

Issue 4:

Issue 5:

Issue 6:

I'll probably update with a new comic once I can think of different topics to cover.
    Feel free to post ideas on what I could make a comic about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,744 Posts
    I found the first four much more humorous then the last two, but lovely posing all around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,496 Posts
    Yeah, everything is posed pretty nicely, and I agree with Hunter. Though I feel as though I'm missing out on inside jokes or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,988 Posts
    Wait, you linked? I meant use image tags. This thread is dedicated to the comics, post the damn things fullsize.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,480 Posts
    I like them. Good posing and framing and such.

Do have an idea, though. How about Health?

6. Post #6
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,273 Posts
    Atp... you know I'm too lazy to open links

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,275 Posts
    7 is out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)