1. Post #1
    January 2012
    421 Posts
    Okay, the first issue is whenever I turn off my PC I get a "usbhub.sys" BSOD. It wasn't such a big deal, I could just hold down the button, but now it is. Why? My graphics card spits out a "at least one display adapter on the system has been disabled because its driver is not compatible with the driver for the vga adaptor." Whenever I turn my PC on, and it runs in 800x600 with spazzy blue lines everywhere. Now, since my PC blue screens whenever I turn it off, I can't install drivers or anything. :|

(I'm a bit of a derp and obviously not providing much information, so anything I can do to help you help me would be appreciated.)

2. Post #2
    January 2012
    421 Posts
    bomp

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2007
    4,426 Posts
    The BSOD points to a problem with the USBs, you should try unplugging anything that's using USB except keyboard and mouse when switching on and turning off your computer. If the problem persists you may want to look into the BIOS for settings relating to USBs

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,205 Posts
    Interesting. If you have your windows repair CD (if you made one) give that a shot
    Does safe mode work alright? It should be able to!
    If so, choose safe mode with networking. If possible, fix that usbhub error with a windows rollback?
    It might be a hardware fault. As suggested, unplug all USB devices. If that doesn't help you may be in need of some new hardware (motherboard) but it's hard to tell yet

5. Post #5
    January 2012
    421 Posts
    Okay, fixed the blue screens. I tried installing drivers but it doesn't work. Any ideas on how to fix the card?