1. Post #1
    November 2009
    10,191 Posts
    [release]
    DAKOTA CITY -- George Washington didn't let the fact that many of his troops had no shoes on their feet stop him from attacking an enemy camp at Trenton, N.J.Rebekah Speight isn't going to let a buyer's cold feet keep her from raising money to send kids to summer camp.The owner of the now world-famous McDonald's McNugget bearing a resemblance to Washington remains optimistic about selling the frozen chicken chunk after the winner of an online auction backed out on the deal."They were very sorry," Speight said of the bidder, who had submitted the winning bid of $8,100 Monday on eBay.Speight said eBay rules allow her to offer the McNugget to the second-highest bidder, who had bid $8,000. Speight said she's been in contact with that bidder, but a deal might not be doable because the bidder lives overseas. Speight is concerned that she might not be able to ensure that the chicken will ship quickly enough to remain frozen.If that deal falls through, Speight said, she can offer the nugget to the third-highest bidder, and so on. She has 60 days to decide what to do.The Washington McNugget has taken on a life of its own, drawing interview requests from media in Germany and Canada. Speight said her goal remains to raise $15,000 to send 50 kids from the Family Worship Center in Sioux City to summer camp in Dayton, Iowa."I know the McNugget is fun, but it's really about the kids and getting them to camp," she said.Speight, of Dakota City, noticed the nugget's resemblance to the first president when cleaning up her children's uneaten meals at a Sioux City McDonald's three years ago. It's been in her freezer since then.[/release]

Read more: http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/loc...#ixzz1opq1OUUk

ERM WHY

Wow, so how much will I get If I store my upsized big mac meal for 5 years?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny x 94Winner x 5Late x 1Artistic x 1Informative x 1Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Fight until death, shoot until empty.

November 2009
    15,571 Posts
    gross
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 32 (list)

3. Post #3
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    It doesn't even look 3 years old.

I could buy them right now, freeze one of them, and claim it looks like Jesus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 48 (list)

4. Post #4
    July 2010
    1,170 Posts

(User was banned for this post ("Pointless reply. Still making shit replies" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 20Informative Informative x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    4,138 Posts
    What kind of summer camp cost 15 grand to go to?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 35Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,757 Posts
    Why would you put this up for auction and, more importantly, why would you BUY it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 22Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    May 2010
    928 Posts
    Someone should buy it from her and eat it, and then sue her for $16,000 because of poisoning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 47Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    I make sexist and racist jokes all the time yet,i still support the feminist movement and the rights of blacks.
    July 2010
    5,535 Posts
    It doesn't even look 3 years old.

I could buy them right now, freeze one of them, and claim it looks like Jesus.
    Or a tomato that looks like Hitler:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 55Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,698 Posts
    Bullshit, it's Charlie Chaplin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 38 (list)

10. Post #10
    PM ME FOR /TWO\ RUST KEYS!!
    April 2011
    5,754 Posts
    Wait a minute. I have a shitload of food that's way older than that under my couch, desk and bed. Yeah motherfuckers i'm rich now!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

11. Post #11
    February 2010
    7,912 Posts
    Why would you put this up for auction and, more importantly, why would you BUY it?
    dont judge someone for craving 3 year old mcnuggets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    January 2008
    1,499 Posts
    The article clearly says the $15,000 is for 50 kids. Which means that it's more like $300 a person...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

13. Post #13
    Fight until death, shoot until empty.

November 2009
    15,571 Posts
    Im seeing Will Smith there, no hitler
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    670 Posts
    Wait a minute. I have a shitload of food that's way older than that under my couch, desk and bed. Yeah motherfuckers i'm rich now!
    That sounds pretty gross.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Now I just have to wait five years and sell my hamburger that looks like Oprah Winfrey.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    May 2010
    1,964 Posts
    I thought it meant an actual human being chicken nugget from a three-year-old toddler.

This is a bit better, thankfully.

17. Post #17
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    ask me about my title
    August 2009
    2,713 Posts
    Hitler house

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 64Winner Winner x 6Late Late x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    5,573 Posts
    Now I just have to wait five years and sell my hamburger that looks like Oprah Winfrey.
    hey fuck you im gonna sell my hamburger that looks like oprah winfrey.

edit: holy shit i just opened up a box of hamburgers its like an oprah winfrey cloning camp i am rich!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    February 2010
    6,181 Posts
    Conserving agents help retain its look, or else it would of look, smell and taste like shit. Well, it probably taste like shit anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    [release]
    DAKOTA CITY -- George Washington didn't let the fact that many of his troops had no shoes on their feet stop him from attacking an enemy camp at Trenton, N.J.Rebekah Speight isn't going to let a buyer's cold feet keep her from raising money to send kids to summer camp.The owner of the now world-famous McDonald's McNugget bearing a resemblance to Washington remains optimistic about selling the frozen chicken chunk after the winner of an online auction backed out on the deal."They were very sorry," Speight said of the bidder, who had submitted the winning bid of $8,100 Monday on eBay.Speight said eBay rules allow her to offer the McNugget to the second-highest bidder, who had bid $8,000. Speight said she's been in contact with that bidder, but a deal might not be doable because the bidder lives overseas. Speight is concerned that she might not be able to ensure that the chicken will ship quickly enough to remain frozen.If that deal falls through, Speight said, she can offer the nugget to the third-highest bidder, and so on. She has 60 days to decide what to do.The Washington McNugget has taken on a life of its own, drawing interview requests from media in Germany and Canada. Speight said her goal remains to raise $15,000 to send 50 kids from the Family Worship Center in Sioux City to summer camp in Dayton, Iowa."I know the McNugget is fun, but it's really about the kids and getting them to camp," she said.Speight, of Dakota City, noticed the nugget's resemblance to the first president when cleaning up her children's uneaten meals at a Sioux City McDonald's three years ago. It's been in her freezer since then.[/release]

Read more: http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/loc...#ixzz1opq1OUUk

ERM WHY

Wow, so how much will I get If I store my upsized big mac meal for 5 years?
    Not a bad resemblance honestly.

Edited:

Now that I look at it again it's kinda hard to think people don't see it.. it's as if someone at McDonalds hand crafted it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,098 Posts
    Not a bad resemblance honestly.

Edited:

Now that I look at it again it's kinda hard to think people don't see it.. it's as if someone at McDonalds hand crafted it.
    Well it would have helped if it were facing the same direction as the coin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Dennab
    May 2011
    913 Posts
    Hitler house

Russel Howards Good news vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    Well it would have helped if it were facing the same direction as the coin.
    It's not like Washington is deformed on the other side of his face, it's not hard to see the similarity even with them facing opposite directions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,098 Posts
    I see it now, it's just I was looking at it from the wrong angle.

26. Post #26
    January 2010
    9,829 Posts
    That chicken nugget better of had been made by the fucking Ronald Mc-fucking-Donald himself or the buyer got ripped off big time.

27. Post #27
    August 2011
    771 Posts
    did he eat it

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,000 Posts
    i didn't see how it looked like George Washington until someone mentioned it was facing the wrong way.

and anyway it doesn't even look terribly like him

it's like finding shapes in clouds, except the clouds are frozen, substandard chicken nuggets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

29. Post #29
    Not that bad of a seed
    January 2011
    10,969 Posts
    Probably still good enough to eat (by McDonalds' standards).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,324 Posts
    Heh the nugget on the right looks like a quarter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    February 2009
    3,145 Posts
    I wish I could sell my dick, it looks like an old sausage.
    how much bro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    March 2009
    2,035 Posts
    When I find that my food looks like something I just note the resemblance then eat it, you know, like a normal person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    5,573 Posts
    When I find that my food looks like something I just note the resemblance then eat it, you know, like a normal person.
    yeah but then this person would be out $8,100

34. Post #34
    December 2011
    77 Posts
    I'm gonna go mold some chicken mystery meat into the face of Obama, then make it the exact way McDonalds does, and sell it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    SHADERS
    October 2008
    10,024 Posts
    I'm gonna go mold some chicken mystery meat into the face of Obama, then make it the exact way McDonalds does, and sell it.
    Make it into the shape of jesus and you'll have thousands of idiots bidding.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    I'm a Wizard
    March 2006
    2,699 Posts
    It's for 50 kids, so that's $300 a head which is pretty normal.

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,043 Posts
    I think I see it now.

Actually, I'm not sure what I'm seeing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts

How can people not see it.. it's like a bust, besides his big nose and underbite everything looks similar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    5,573 Posts
    I think I see it now.

Actually, I'm not sure what I'm seeing.
    milk all over my keyboard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,098 Posts

How can people not see it.. it's like a bust, besides his big nose and underbite everything looks similar.
    Because it's fucking backwards. Generally when I compare to images side by side, I have them facing the same direction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)