1. Post #1
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,092 Posts
    Krásna Hôrka is a castle in Slovakia, towering over the village Krasnohorske Podhradie near Roznava. The first written mention of the castle is from 1333. Krásna Hôrka is a National Cultural Monument of the Slovak Republic.
    During the course of its history the castle was owned by three Hungarian families: the Máriássy family, the Bebeks and the Andrássy family.
    On 10 March, 2012, the castle burned down, allegedly due to burning of dry grass. The roof of the castle was destroyed completely. According to the information of the Slovak TV JOJ, the fire was possibly started by ethnic Gypsie Children children.

Video:
    It's near us, I live in Roznava, so it's Village near us. I can literally see it from my window.
    Only castle in our region.

And more important, It had lots of historic stuff like paitnings and relics in it. Everything is gone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Slovakia Show Events Friendly x 198Winner x 2Informative x 1Funny x 1Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,799 Posts
    Man, if it really was set alight by Gypsy children, I can bet a lot of people are going to assume they're all just waiting to set fire to some priceless areas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,009 Posts
    What a waste of castle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 79Funny Funny x 6 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,712 Posts
    Them Gypsies, so many of them there in Slovakia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 16Informative Informative x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,369 Posts
    Assholes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 82 (list)

6. Post #6
    June 2009
    1,847 Posts
    Fuck gypsies, seriously
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 86Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,092 Posts
    Man, if it really was set alight by Gypsy children, I can bet a lot of people are going to assume they're all just waiting to set fire to some priceless areas.
    They're doing that all time, almost every white Slovak person hates them, but not because their color of skin, but because of what they are doing. They don't work, yet they get money from state, because they have like 20 children and they're getting social benefits (like 655 $, and just because they have 20 kids) because they are unemployed and have kids.
    And yet, they're getting free houses and STATE is PAYING THEM, to send kids to school, in which they have free food and things that you need for school.

That's not racism, that's because they get things for free, and they're wasting them, and destroying them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 39Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!
    April 2006
    15,951 Posts
    atleast the fire is pretty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 16Agree x 3Optimistic x 2Dumb x 1Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    828 Posts
    They're doing that all time, almost every white Slovak person hates them, but not because their color of skin, but because of what they are doing. They don't work, yet they get money from state, because they have like 20 children and they're getting social benefits (like 655 $, and just because they have 20 kids) because they are unemployed and have kids.
    And yet, they're getting free houses and STATE is PAYING THEM, to send kids to school, in which they have free food and things that you need for school.

That's not racism, that's because they get things for free, and they're wasting them, and destroying them.
    if I were you I'd stop voting for those politicians

also, do the gypsies steal/stalk/pickpocket people as much as I've been told? or was I mislead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

10. Post #10
    July 2011
    6,008 Posts
    There was an illegal gypsie site near where I lived a year or so ago, they were told to move becuase they hadn't asked permission to be there and were fucking the area up due to the rubbish they left, eventually the police were called in and the gypsies set fire to their own site as protest or something.

Even though I know its wrong to generalise a people like this, I honestly don't see the point of gypsies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

11. Post #11
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,092 Posts
    if I were you I'd stop voting for those politicians

also, do the gypsies steal/stalk/pickpocket people as much as I've been told? or was I mislead
    Yes, they do that... They're going trought bins in every town, and taking what pelope threw in bin.
    Also, they're zoofils and pedofiles... In one village, which was basically just gipsy village, 4 year old has syfilis.

Also, before and after:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Slovakia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 30Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    November 2011
    4,741 Posts
    fucking gypsies. they stole my bike :c

Edited:

how is this dumb, it cost 400€
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 50Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2007
    15,299 Posts
    Link to the video does not work.

14. Post #14
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,092 Posts
    There was an illegal gypsie site near where I lived a year or so ago, they were told to move becuase they hadn't asked permission to be there and were fucking the area up due to the rubbish they left, eventually the police were called in and the gypsies set fire to their own site as protest or something.

Even though I know its wrong to generalise a people like this, I honestly don't see the point of gypsies.
    They don't care, and did you ever heard of Lunik 9? It's block, COMPLETLY populized by gypsies, 4,000 of them.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lun%C3%ADk_IX

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Slovakia Show Events Informative Informative x 14Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,009 Posts
    They don't care, and did you ever heard of Lunik 9? It's block, COMPLETLY populized by gypsies, 4,000 of them.

Is that garbage on the ground?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 31Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,092 Posts
    Yes, that's garbare on the ground.
    Just look up Lunik 9 on youtube and see for yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Slovakia Show Events Informative Informative x 6Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2009
    2,716 Posts
    Yes, that's garbare on the ground.
    Just look up Lunik 9 on youtube and see for yourself.
    Chanov in Czech Republic looks just like this. I live close to it and I couldn't believe how can someone mess up everything like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,557 Posts
    Why is their culture so strange?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

19. Post #19
    October 2010
    12,321 Posts
    That's disgusting.

Though around here where I live, where it's tidy, the streets would be littered with cigarette stumps and other trash were they not swiped every day by various different companies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    fucking gypsies. they stole my bike :c

Edited:

how is this dumb, it cost 400€
    They also stole mine, which costed 700€...
    Guess who got it back a week ago...

Scum of the earth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

21. Post #21
    September 2009
    5,110 Posts
    that is the ground.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Zing Zing x 8 (list)

22. Post #22
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,092 Posts
    Well, and this happens when their grandparents have incest sex, then their parent do the same, well, and they too.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Slovakia Show Events Informative Informative x 13Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    January 2010
    9,577 Posts
    holy shit, I can't understand how they can live with that.

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,418 Posts

gypsy children come from spectacularly shitty conditions and people wonder why they steal

it's a never ending, downward spiral
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 31Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    September 2009
    5,110 Posts
    also related

free wood motherfuckers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    6,536 Posts
    double lol at A; how you people are such huge fucking racists and B; how you're completely oblivious to that fact.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 88Agree Agree x 6 (list)

27. Post #27
    September 2009
    5,110 Posts
    double lol at A; how you people are such huge fucking racists and B; how you're completely oblivious to that fact.
    oh boy here we go again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

28. Post #28
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,092 Posts
    They're not race, and they're not black either. It's like they're from India, but they look worse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 27Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,721 Posts
    They're not race, and they're not black either. It's like they're from India, but they look worse.
    they're an ethnic group, and what does being black have to do with anything?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #30
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,092 Posts
    they're an ethnic group, and what does being black have to do with anything?
    Anti-Racist from Slovakia, are often saying that, so I just said it here.
    I don't hate blacks, or asians, I just hate gypsies, because of what they are doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    September 2009
    5,110 Posts
    Racism is bad, okay. This doesn't have to do as much with racism as it does with stereotypes, though.

32. Post #32
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,092 Posts
    Also, they're eating cats, dogs... Everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    6,536 Posts
    they're an ethnic group.

hating an ethnic group is racism.

Edited:

Racism is bad, okay. This doesn't have to do as much with racism as it does with stereotypes, though.
    but stereotypes are one of the results of racism so yeah it does have something to do with racism.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 27Agree Agree x 7Late Late x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,418 Posts
    I don't hate blacks, or asians, I just hate gypsies, because of what they are doing.
    You don't have to hate black people to be racist, romas are just fine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2010
    8,080 Posts
    Send them all to Detroit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 15Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    828 Posts
    leave it to the retards to jump on the faux news bandwagon of "omg u criticized impoverished people u must be a crazy ron paul-like racist!!!"

I think it's fair to say that the way the Gypsies in the photos above live is not healthy at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,913 Posts
    Not many Gypsies here in Sweden, but in Italy I remember there being quite a lot. First a single caravan arrived, then a few days after you wake up and some open space has been filled to the brim with their caravans. Then the stealing begins, if it isn't bolted to something it's going to disappear overnight (they also sometimes stab cats and dogs, for no fucking reason at all, not to forget abducting children).
    Oh and 8 year olds with knives smoking at the side of the street everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 13Informative Informative x 4 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,418 Posts
    leave it to the retards to jump on the faux news bandwagon of "omg u criticized impoverished people u must be a crazy ron paul-like racist!!!"
    Calling them zoofiles and pedophiles who commit incest is "criticizing" them?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    828 Posts
    Calling them zoofiles and pedophiles who commit incest is "criticizing" them?
    you missed his point
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,799 Posts
    Yes, they do that... They're going trought bins in every town, and taking what pelope threw in bin.
    Also, they're zoofils and pedofiles... In one village, which was basically just gipsy village, 4 year old has syfilis.
    Thanks for the anecdotal evidence, I'll be sure to keep it in mind when I wonder whether judging many many thousands of individuals is ethical or not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)