1. Post #1
    July 2010
    161 Posts
    A simple concept:

Name things that made you laugh when you first got TF2 that never fail to make you giggle like a schoolgirl today.

I'll keep mine relatively plain. When you dominate a player as Spy and you time you meet he's suddenly a Pyro with a vendetta patrolling and spraying fire randomly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    Balls. hehheheheheehgeheehheheh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,748 Posts
    Spy's snorting laughter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 34 (list)

4. Post #4
    January 2012
    941 Posts
    Throwing people to fall to their death.

5. Post #5
    April 2011
    5,479 Posts
    Why does it have to be 2007? Why can't it be since you started playing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,255 Posts
    Heavy's: EEEHHOOOUUUUUUHHHHHHRRWWWWRRR!!! cheers voice command.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Scout's attitude.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    Pootis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9Agree Agree x 7 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Heavy's: EEEHHOOOUUUUUUHHHHHHRRWWWWRRR!!! positive/battle cry? voice command.
    It's cheers I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    June 2011
    529 Posts
    Heavies that intentionally lead their dumb medics to death and then taunt about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    March 2012
    2 Posts
    I'm gonna have to agree with Datwut? With the scouts attitude

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,668 Posts
    They still make me laugh even though they aren't in the game anymore, but the all-class OOGH fall noises never failed to get a chuckle out of me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,458 Posts
    Yeah, scouts attitude and Medics voice.

Also "I do believe I'm on fire."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

14. Post #14
    R R E R R R
    October 2009
    5,232 Posts
    Being ubered by an enemy medic as a spy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAb5A...tailpage#t=98s
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #15
    October 2010
    1,680 Posts
    Spy screaming in pain, his death scream. Sounds like an elephant.

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Yeah, scouts attitude and Medics voice.

Also "I do believe I'm on fire."
    Oh god yes, this, so much.

17. Post #17
    There's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you exactly as you are.
    March 2008
    4,558 Posts
    You ever get those 'full-retard' moments where you encounter a enemy at close range and you both proceed to both flail around and horribly fail at killing each other? Those make me laugh every time.

I was once exiting spawn when suddenly a enemy Scout jumps in from above. He tries to shoot me with his scattergun, but misses. I start circling strafing around him, trying to shoot him with my shotgun, and also missing. This goes on for a while until a friendly Pyro arrives, runs up to me and Scout, and somehow manages to continually miss him with his flamethrower. So there's the three of us all running around in circles, blasting everywhere but at each other. Eventually Scout gave up and ran away, then proceeded to run into a Heavy exiting our spawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

18. Post #18
    January 2012
    1,577 Posts
    "Doh doh doh, dohdohdohdoh come sing wiz me! Doh doh doh doh doh!"

Or airblasting an uber pair into a map hazard. Thats always fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,214 Posts
    Be RED
    Entire map is empty, don't know where opposing team is
    Decide to check out enemy base
    Nobody home
    Grab intel, come back to base
    Enter intel room
    5+ spies decloak and proceed to anally rape me with knives whilst spamming cheer commands

Basically any time a massive amount of spies decloak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,988 Posts
    Teleporter camping as a Spy, when the teleporter is owned by an uninformed Engineer.

It never, ever, EVER gets old. Those beautiful, beautiful stabs.

21. Post #21
    Internet Detective (HBIED certified)
    August 2007
    7,224 Posts
    I remember upgrading a sentry to Level 3 back in the beta and spending 5 minutes tanking it for kills at the 2fort entrance because nobody had yet worked out how to deal with them, that was a barrel of fun (and I've gotten close to that level of enemy stupidity a couple of times since)

22. Post #22
    June 2010
    5,664 Posts
    Goddamn spy crabs. Don't you lie, you probably smirked on the first ever sight of one.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,064 Posts
    Two words.

Bacon.
    Legs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,791 Posts
    When ragdolls fly across the map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    I guess this isn't really '07, but: Heavies diying by the Force-a-Nature. I love how their oversized bodies fly away.

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,392 Posts
    Demoman's grinches.

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    964 Posts
    Anytime I'm dominating someone and one of the domination lines play.

Also, from the Heavy:

OH NOOOOOOO!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    bind p kill

29. Post #29

November 2011
    63 Posts
    Not 2007 but high fiving and exploding at the same time as the high five sounds plays.

30. Post #30
    My waifu is the Scout.
    January 2012
    2,326 Posts
    OH my, 2Fort.

Being a Red engiee and building a sentry in the Blu intel room.
    The way people rage when they're about to cap the intel and my sentry stops them. Priceless.

31. Post #31
    June 2010
    1,053 Posts
    Teammates exploding themselves when you spycheck them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,143 Posts
    Spy crabs who get really pissed about me killing them. Leads to me targeting them. *snort*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #33
    October 2010
    1,680 Posts
    Oh, Demoman yelling MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIC too. Priceless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #34
    May 2011
    274 Posts
    Whenever Heavy destroys buildings and begins to yell "YATATATATA YATATATATA DOO DO DO DA DA DA DAH KABOOM KABOOM"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,374 Posts
    I didn't play the game at 2007, but one thing what still makes me laugh is some of Soldier's laughs and blasting people's ragdolls around while they make dumb poses.

36. Post #36
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,794 Posts
    Seeing a spy on your team decloak next to the sniper that just killed you in killcam
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

37. Post #37
    July 2009
    6,057 Posts
    The voice lines.

Heavy's "BOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"
    Demo's "I love....erry' single wunna' ya'...not you..."
    Medic's "Everyvon! I am on FIYA!"

Just examples. All the voice lines are amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

38. Post #38
    November 2011
    397 Posts
    Domination lines

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    2,146 Posts
    Weird kill cam images like this

I don't know why but it makes me laugh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Pyrosexual Member (I vigorously masturbate to flames)
    March 2011
    10,039 Posts
    Domination lines.
    "I've been looking at your x-rays, and I do believe that you SUCK!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)