1. Post #1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Artistic x 28Winner x 8Funny x 3Dumb x 2Late x 1Programming King x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    98 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 6Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    September 2011
    320 Posts
    Witty post about new thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 South Africa Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    Person
    June 2008
    5,741 Posts
    Fucking finally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    Love the highlights video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 7 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    98 Posts
    Also, shit op; not enough agop drama.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Slaaf van EternalFlamez.Ik wilde heel graag de laatste Indie Bundle, en ik kreeg deze kuttitel er gratis bij.
    March 2010
    4,073 Posts
    What a nice highlights-video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    I gave enough money to buy a soda.
    May 2010
    1,425 Posts
    Still no highlights from poor Funley :(

Anyway, dem contents!
    New gui and window size, yayy :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Programming King Programming King x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,288 Posts
    March > February. Welcome one and all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member

October 2008
    3,838 Posts
    Fresh thread smell etc etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Late Late x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    June 2010
    1,341 Posts
    Hey That's My Planet v1.0!

Now with AI! Sort of.
    You'll need Java 7. I'll post the changelog in the game thread. Have fun!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Programming King Programming King x 5Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    September 2011
    320 Posts
    It only dawned on me now that I can get a free playbook.
    Where do I register to apply or whatever. Also, anyone have a nice guide on developing (and publishing) Playbook apps?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 South Africa Show Events Late Late x 7 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    98 Posts
    It only dawned on me now that I can get a free playbook.
    Where do I register to apply or whatever. Also, anyone have a nice guide on developing (and publishing) Playbook apps?
    I don't think they ship to Africa. :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #14
    Follow me on github!
    January 2009
    2,622 Posts
    I don't think they ship to Africa. :C
    They ship worldwide.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Person
    June 2008
    5,741 Posts
    It only dawned on me now that I can get a free playbook. Where do I register to apply or whatever. Also, anyone have a nice guide on developing (and publishing) Playbook apps?
    You're too late.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #16
    June 2010
    1,341 Posts
    OH MAH DIZZLE I'M IN THE HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Team Hamster
    December 2009
    588 Posts
    Not a fan on the highlights video. Cool idea, but none of the gifs are animated, a lot of the images look like shit (like the planet shaders), and there is no context (unlike quotes where you can click "x posted" and go back to that part of the thread). Not like I care since I browse the thread every day and don't really miss anything, but the point of the highlights is to show off non-frequent visitors what we're up to. It should look nicer.

Note that I don't care if it gets changed, but moving forward I think we should stick with the old format.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

18. Post #18
    So this is why it took so long.

Awesome OP

Edited:

Content: Made automatic map resizing!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events Programming King Programming King x 5Disagree Disagree x 2Winner Winner x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    ASK ME ABOUT MY PLAYBOOK INSTEAD OF COLLEGE
    April 2011
    1,626 Posts
    holy shit highlights suck worse than the last thread

- no context - most of the posts in WAYWO are only cool with an accompanying description
    - no animations - GIF? webm? what the fuck man
    - no color - for the people with color artwork, you quite literally shitted on their work

really? worst fucking highlights, and it's not the content that's at fault
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb x 17Agree x 10Disagree x 3Winner x 1Optimistic x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    June 2010
    1,341 Posts

- no context
    - no animations (GIF/webm/etc.)
    - no color

really? you quite literally shitted on everyone's work
    *shat

Edited:

and I certainly hope it wasn't literal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #21
    open.gl
    February 2007
    7,431 Posts

- no context - most of the posts in WAYWO are only cool with an accompanying description
    - no color - for the people with color artwork, you quite literally shitted on their work

op successful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree x 20Funny x 8Disagree x 2Optimistic x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    98 Posts
    You were in the highlights last thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 19Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    September 2011
    320 Posts
    You're too late.
    Isn't it until the 31st of March?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 South Africa Show Events

24. Post #24
    April 2011
    1,626 Posts
    fuck that, your OP is an absolute disgrace. i'm gonna go through all 80+ pages and give people the shine they deserve

Edited:

Isn't it until the 31st of March?
    no, where did you get that from? don't ever listen to anything synthiac says
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    98 Posts
    fuck that, your OP is an absolute disgrace. i'm gonna go through all 80+ pages and give people the shine they deserve
    Waywo wouldn't be Waywo without Agop Shirinian drama.

Edited:

you deserve that so much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 17Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    September 2011
    320 Posts
    no, where did you get that from? don't ever listen to anything synthiac says
    No not really
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 South Africa Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    C:\
    March 2011
    1,749 Posts

i dont like you
    wanna fuckin fite?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    April 2011
    1,626 Posts
    Waywo wouldn't be Waywo without Agop Shirinian drama.
    WAYWO wouldn't be WAYWO without posters who never/rarely have any content
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    April 2010
    2,361 Posts
    Oh man, the drama

On a side note, i just implemented edg.. fuck

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Person
    June 2008
    5,741 Posts
    Agop is right, op is shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,502 Posts
    yeah, but who cares? Agop doesn't like it, so I'm all for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,907 Posts
    Why is the gource thing in the highlights, it is just a visual representation of github projects, and it isn't made by a facepuncher afaik
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Well how about stop talking about the OP? It's not that you're gonna see it every day, at page 5 we've all forgotten about this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,123 Posts
    Ah, the lovely smell of first page drama.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

35. Post #35
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    No not really
    You needed to sign up by the 14th
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    August 2010
    860 Posts
    who the hell is agop?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 4Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,137 Posts
    Well, geel and agop hate it so that means it must be great!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Zyx
    Guest 3855 is lost and can't find the park exit
    February 2005
    2,839 Posts

Overlays (Mailbox and roofs), new player model, ingame screenshot button because PrintScreen works like fuck all.

Try it: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/99717/TheGame.jar

Controls:
    arrow keys to move and rotate.
    Space to shoot.
    P to spawn an enemy (Enemies respawn when killed)
    Enter for screenshot which will be saved to C:/map.png
    Escape to quit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

39. Post #39
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    who the hell is agop?
    null^2 aka icantread49
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    April 2011
    1,626 Posts
    don't worry guys, while you're all wasting your time praising a shit OP, i'm collecting a far nicer collection of highlights complete with ~full color~ images and links
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic x 9Dumb x 4Winner x 3Friendly x 2Funny x 1Late x 1Informative x 1 (list)