1. Post #1
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    1,229 Posts

Spring is here - new thread is also here. Feel free to post whay you've made.

[release]
    Thermadyle's gamemode — SS13[/release]
    [release]
    Chessnut's health bar[/release]
    [release]
    LEETNOOB's attachment system for L4D2 weapons[/release]
    [release]
    ralle105's elastic vortigaunt :D[/release]
    [release]
    pennerlord's AreaAlert[/release]
    [release]
    Mr. Quiggles' admin system[/release]
    [release]TGiFallen's gm_svn replacement :D[/release]
    [release]
    Thermadyle's map editor[/release]
    [release]
    Disseminate's Half-Life Campaign in Garry's mod.
    this water dont look natural[/release]
    [release]
    Banana Lord's hats[/release]
    [release]
    Failure's Gbombs 4 Anti-Infantry Mine[/release]
    [release]
    shadowndacorner's character creation and fight systems[/release]
    [release]James xX' CPP-alike, Lua-based language[/release]
    [release]

dooboo2's Cinemator[/release]
    [release]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hcv6SO1XNNAFantym420's Marble Gravity Racer[/release]
    [release]

Commander11's Stalker HUD[/release]
    [release]
    Gmod4ever's gamemode[/release]
    [release]
    PencilOnDesk is making not useless mayor for DarkRP[/release]
    [release]
    FPtje's Sublime2 GLua Syntax support - Auto Complete[/release]
    [release]
    krassell's neat hud[/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Russian Federation Show Events Winner x 10Optimistic x 4Dumb x 3Funny x 1Agree x 1Lua Helper x 1Friendly x 1Informative x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    May 2009
    935 Posts
    I like the title and stuff, but the old one hasn't even closed yet :P

Working on why my inventory doesn't work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    January 2010
    1,440 Posts
    Woohoo! I made the highlights, although not for what I thought I would.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Casual Bananas
    February 2011
    1,716 Posts

The wall of the indoors area my character is standing in disappears when you walk into it, so you can see your character while he's inside.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Netherlands Show Events Artistic x 13Lua King x 2Disagree x 1Winner x 1Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    295 Posts
    Sweet, I didn't think my Inventory would make it into the highlight section. I haven't gotten into using .vtf with my custom draw functions yet so I don't have much to show, but I'm trying to remove the Derma and replace them with some custom draws.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    May 2009
    935 Posts
    image stuff.
    The wall of the indoors area my character is standing in disappears when you walk into it, so you can see your character while he's inside.
    2D sidescrolling zombie shooter?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Please waste more of your money changing this title again.
    August 2005
    6,784 Posts
    Haha my gamemode got a mention.

I should really finish that. I tried really hard to not start any new gmod projects, and I held to that...

But then I started modding Minecraft and started a new game in LOVE 2D.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    May 2009
    935 Posts
    Haha my gamemode got a mention.

I should really finish that. I tried really hard to not start any new gmod projects, and I held to that...

But then I started modding Minecraft and started a new game in LOVE 2D.
    Please finish it.

EDIT: or give it to me so I can.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    May 2011
    195 Posts
    Sweet, I'm up there! Though for the buggiest thing I put up :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,794 Posts

Personalized license plates
    I used the same code that UT2K4 uses to shorten the names
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny x 5Artistic x 3Useful x 1Winner x 1Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,730 Posts
    Holy shit I made the OP this time, <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Kate Adams
    June 2009
    978 Posts
    I really like the way the OP is done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    My Blog
    July 2009
    1,958 Posts
    Haven't posted here in a while:

Nothing big, I'll get something done soon.

I really love Gmod 13's new PNG material support :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    October 2010
    895 Posts
    Okay, so I updated my destruction effects again, better dust cloud, more pieces. I am/was applying the marbles velocity to the pieces, they get trapped in the spikes, so it's a level issue not a code issue on the pieces not flying. the cloud is toned down, it was even more toned down than this, but it wasn't visible enough in my opinion, so if I could get one more round of feedback that'd be great. Also added moving spikes, visible twice in the video( @ 0:29 and 1:03 ), and thank's for the Highlight in OP.

Next, either GUI or Power-Up.... Choices, choices.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    295 Posts
    Okay, so I updated my destruction effects again, better dust cloud, more pieces. I am/was applying the marbles velocity to the pieces, they get trapped in the spikes, so it's a level issue not a code issue on the pieces not flying. the cloud is toned down, it was even more toned down than this, but it wasn't visible enough in my opinion, so if I could get one more round of feedback that'd be great. Also added moving spikes, visible twice in the video( @ 0:29 and 1:03 ), and thank's for the Highlight in OP.

--video--

Next, either GUI or Power-Up.... Choices, choices.
    I'm really happy with the progress you've made, and the destruction looks a lot better and the textures also look nice especially the spikes. I can only think of three things that I think would be interesting additions to the game play: 1) jumping and jumping obstacles 2)[not really sure how I feel about this idea but...] debuffs that change gravity or slow you down and 3) different ball types like Glover http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...l3kROIQ#t=231s

But I've also got a question for you, will there be player collision?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #16
    October 2010
    895 Posts
    I'm really happy with the progress you've made, and the destruction looks a lot better and the textures also look nice especially the spikes. I can only think of three things that I think would be interesting additions to the game play: 1) jumping and jumping obstacles 2)[not really sure how I feel about this idea but...] debuffs that change gravity or slow you down and 3) different ball types like Glover http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...l3kROIQ#t=231s

But I've also got a question for you, will there be player collision?
    Well the spikes must be changed a little, they are too deep and the marble pieces get trapped, but thanks. ok, so about #1, you can jump, but I haven't incorporated that part into the game play yet, so at this point jumping doesn't help that' why it's not in the videos. #2 There is a trigger_grav that changes gravity, it's used in 2 places in the current map( about 1/3 into the track, and near the end) as far as debuffs? i'm not sure what you mean, one of the power ups I planned for the games was a slow down power up (it get's marbles in x distance from the user), and as for #3 the marble with be design-able but there is only one type, you will be able to level up your stats to increase ball performance(forward speed, turn speed, gravity strength, mass, energy), and yes, there will be full collisions, you can knock other people around.

Thanks for the feedback, I think i'll work on the ball designer next.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    363 Posts

Just something that I wanted to make after seeing the weapon customization in Cube World.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Lua King x 24Artistic x 6Winner x 2Late x 1Zing x 1Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    My Blog
    July 2009
    1,958 Posts
    VIDEOOO

Just something that I wanted to make after seeing the weapon customization in Cube World.
    That is cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,129 Posts
    Now draw every pixel as a cube :V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

20. Post #20
    Dragon Dildoes
    Dennab
    April 2009
    4,432 Posts
    Now draw every pixel as a cube :V
    Only the ones on the edge would need to have a nother side.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,129 Posts
    Only the ones on the edge would need to have a nother side.
    of course, adjacent edges wouldn't need to be drawn.

22. Post #22
    Casual Bananas
    February 2011
    1,716 Posts
    That's a genius idea. Now detect the deadlyness by the amount of red.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,816 Posts
    Anyone interested in GMod Wiki statistics?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,129 Posts
    ... threats?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,355 Posts

not as many unique visitors, but damn the threat number
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    August 2011
    118 Posts
    If youll take a second look at it through the link you'll see the second biggest threat is Iran (After the USA). Anyway - does anyone know when will we be able to log in to the wiki and add stuff?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Israel Show Events

27. Post #27
    If youll take a second look at it through the link you'll see the second biggest threat is Iran (After the USA). Anyway - does anyone know when will we be able to log in to the wiki and add stuff?
    Probably at release or just before release.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    diaoyudao shi ZHONGGUO de
    December 2007
    4,056 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    Fight for justice, fight for Manning and Snowden.
    April 2010
    2,592 Posts
    So, I had this gamemode made by Annoyed Tree on my computer, called LastStand. So I started up fixing and mixing it up a bit, and finally made a OK shop. This is my first attempt on making a shop, and I don't like the look.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/last-stand-5/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Faroe Islands Show Events

30. Post #30
    May 2009
    935 Posts
    So, I had this gamemode made by Annoyed Tree on my computer, called LastStand. So I started up fixing and mixing it up a bit, and finally made a OK shop. This is my first attempt on making a shop, and I don't like the look.

video
    Better than mine.

For now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,648 Posts

Gman squad comes to mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #32
    Fight for justice, fight for Manning and Snowden.
    April 2010
    2,592 Posts
    I think I'm done with the shop now, last look is here:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/48...B8F49DF0C2A51/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Faroe Islands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Conna is finally become inter-national dick. Conna 애미뒤진 씹새끼^^
    December 2008
    1,749 Posts
    I wanna post some contents here but i plugged off my computer until pass very important exam. I will come back with awesome stuffs when it done. Hehe

But i won't be inactive user :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Korea, Republic of Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

34. Post #34
    October 2010
    895 Posts
    ok, so I started my marble design selection/menu screen, I will use custom paint for all of it in the end but so far I have gotten material preview, next I need to remove color buttons and add color wheel, lots to do.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Winner Winner x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    PENISCORP DIRECTOR
    August 2007
    3,110 Posts

This is totally not a working prop resizer using PhysObj.GetMesh in the GMod beta, not at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Winner x 16Informative x 2Friendly x 1Disagree x 1Artistic x 1Funny x 1Useful x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    November 2008
    2,465 Posts

This is totally not a working prop resizer using PhysObj.GetMesh in the GMod beta, not at all.
    Is that potentially morphable too ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Lithuania Show Events

37. Post #37
    PENISCORP DIRECTOR
    August 2007
    3,110 Posts
    Is that potentially morphable too ?
    Probably not - we can't edit a model's visual mesh yet, only scale it and clip it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

38. Post #38
    May 2009
    935 Posts
    Probably not - we can't edit a model's visual mesh yet, only scale it and clip it.
    How is the collision?

39. Post #39
    PENISCORP DIRECTOR
    August 2007
    3,110 Posts
    How is the collision?
    Works fine except for clientside prediction, which I'm attempting to fix.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    1,229 Posts

how do you make such eyecandy screenshots?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Russian Federation Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)