1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,046 Posts

Looks pretty good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 80Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    June 2011
    2,108 Posts
    ...dubstep?

really?

lol'd at more wub wub though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 35Disagree Disagree x 6Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    April 2007
    102 Posts
    Excuse me while I put on a new pair of pants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,334 Posts
    Not a huge fan of dubstep but when it comes to Borderlands I'll take what I can get, original was a fun, if somewhat unpolished, romp with friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

5. Post #5
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    15,407 Posts
    Don't care for dubstep, but I laughed my ass off that the more dubstep bit.

Besides, it feels like it fit the Borderlands style.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 37 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2005
    136 Posts
    Totally gonna buy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,447 Posts
    Right at the end it looks like they've done the art style similar to what the original Borderlands was in Alpha. Wonder if that'll be in the game at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    March 2009
    628 Posts
    cant wait to co op this for 12 hours straight
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,334 Posts
    cant wait to co op this for 12 hours straight
    Oh man that first day of Borderlands release, we all had it around 4pm eastern and played until 5 in the morning
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    November 2011
    4,739 Posts
    I don't wanna hear dubstep in-game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 8 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    10,976 Posts
    So I saw Moxxi, Scooter, Mordecai, Tannis, Dr. Zed and of course the new characters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

12. Post #12
    July 2011
    5,968 Posts
    Game looks great but parts of that trailer were just trying way too hard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts

oh god, you would think a post apocalyptic setting would deem people, less fat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    10,976 Posts

oh god, you would think a post apocalyptic setting would deem people, less fat.
    She ate Skagzilla for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 33 (list)

15. Post #15
    December 2009
    3,680 Posts
    Now this is a game i'm looking forward to
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #16
    May 2009
    1,381 Posts
    Needs more Cage the Elephant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 21Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,100 Posts
    More music like this please

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,574 Posts
    ...dubstep?

really?

Compared to how Ubisoft butchered their last few trailers with dubstep, this one was pretty good. It actually fits the content of the trailer and doesn't overuse the wubwubwub.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    10,976 Posts
    Seems like Maya is the medic type class. I was pausing in between her skills and some of them were "Revive an ally instantly if you use Phaselock on them"
    "Killing an enemy you have Phaselocked will create life orbs that automatically heal the party"
    "While you have an enemy phaselocked, you and your friends regenerate health"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,113 Posts
    So I saw Moxxi, Scooter, Mordecai, Tannis, Dr. Zed and of course the new characters.
    i'm fairly sure the woman face at the very end (not rendered ingame though) was Lilith, puzzles me why she'd be shown like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    10,976 Posts
    i'm fairly sure the woman face at the very end (not rendered ingame though) was Lilith, puzzles me why she'd be shown like that.
    That was Lilith's live action model (I didn't watch the entire vid to see that part but i just saw it now after you mentioned it).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,335 Posts
    Thats dubstep?I didn't even notice the WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 23 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,019 Posts
    Who is going to be the sniper class, if a previous post said that maya is going to be the healer, we know the other dude is a dual wielding demon, then that only leaves a guy with a turret much like the soldier and a swordsman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    October 2010
    4,765 Posts
    Suddenly, everyone plays either Axton or Salvador the Gunzerker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,570 Posts
    Let's hope the "872 gajillion guns" doesn't mean "like 50 actually different guns with a bunch of version of those same guns where a few stats are slightly different". But then again the trailer already showed more different guns than the first one had so that part should be okay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

26. Post #26
    October 2010
    12,247 Posts
    Haha whoa the trailer made it look like it's the blast of all time which it isn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

27. Post #27
    May 2011
    318 Posts
    This is fantastic, im glad theyve got a bigger budget this time

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    10,678 Posts
    Looks like enemies actually do stuff other than run and shoot/attack you. No sarcasm, that's a brilliant improvement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Why do I have to live with a cake roll in my arm? ;_;
    November 2009
    2,240 Posts
    This looks way too good to not spend my money on it.

The music is 'Nero - Doomsday'

30. Post #30
    December 2009
    4,968 Posts
    Who is going to be the sniper class, if a previous post said that maya is going to be the healer, we know the other dude is a dual wielding demon, then that only leaves a guy with a turret much like the soldier and a swordsman.
    The "swordsman" looks more like a "stealthman". So if someone is gonna be the sniper class, its him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    20,423 Posts
    The music really reminds me of some pendulum songs.
    Similar to Set me on Fire for example.

32. Post #32
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Music like this, please.

However, the wubstep wasn't that bad imo. Regardless this is a fucking day one buy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    June 2011
    8,351 Posts
    ...dubstep?

really?

Yes, it's getting popular now, you can either deal with it or stop listening to music and video/movie trailers for the next 2-10 years based on how long it stays popular.

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,039 Posts
    THIS ISN'T DUBSTEP FOR FUCKS SAKE

seriously not everything with a bassline is dubstep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 19Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,322 Posts
    Looks great, though the automatic weapons still look like they don't have much oomph to them. Borderlands 1's automatic weapons felt more like weak bullet hoses most of the time, unless they had elemental bullets.

36. Post #36
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    Looks fucking awesome!

I hope they add more playthroughs than the first.

I was bummed as shit when I finished playthrough 2 and there wasn't a third. *sigh*

Edited:

Looks great, though the automatic weapons still look like they don't have much oomph to them. Borderlands 1's automatic weapons felt more like weak bullet hoses most of the time, unless they had elemental bullets.
    Borderlands had a shitty sound world. Hope they do better this time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    21,985 Posts
    So rather than the dumb 2-seater vehicle you now have a vehicle with a driver, gunner and 2 people in the back pick-up truck style.
    Well, I know which seat I'll be taking.

38. Post #38
    July 2010
    4,275 Posts
    It surprises me how much I'm looking forward to this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    December 2009
    8,851 Posts
    When it only showed half of handsome jacks face I thought they were going to do the scar thing again.

40. Post #40
    January 2010
    3,876 Posts
    Any chance of having a trailer that is not ruined by a garbage soundtrack full of sounds made by talentless hacks who know how to click buttons on a computer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18Agree Agree x 2 (list)