1. Post #1

February 2012
    63 Posts

Hapiru Island is a full working dungeon world with Custom Items, Mob drops, and Bosses.
    I used Curacao Island by CountVeggie and Floating Islands by Nefashu as the base.
    Then i began work adding in a storyLine, NPCs, and Tons of redstone work.
    Since the mechanics of this dungeon require Bukkit plug-ins to function i have
    to host it on my server. but this helps cause anyone can come and play through it.

Go to CrookedCraft.com For details on joining and Playing.
    Bring a friend and go through the adventure together

Full Quest line
    Custom items (Parts to the Broken door to the Temples)
    NPCs
    Puzzles
    Hidden Loot
    Mob Bosses
    and more....

I will release the World file and all plug-ins used to make it function when its 100% done
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

2. Post #2
    :)
    December 2011
    668 Posts
    Looks really good, nice job. I'll join the server, it looks fun.

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    5,922 Posts
    I'll just wait till you 100% finish with it so I can play it solo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4

February 2012
    63 Posts
    I'll just wait till you 100% finish with it so I can play it solo.
    To play it solo you will have to run your own local bukkit server. Most of the dungeon mechanics like redstone mob spawning, And custom keys for doors. I guess i could remake it in Adventure Craft and release it that way when i'm done. All i know is i can't release it just vanilla map. or its un-playable

5. Post #5
    July 2009
    5,403 Posts
    What texture pack is that? Looks like Johnsmith's but I dunno.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,084 Posts
    can you release it now with a list of the mods we need so we can play solo? I like to do adventure maps by myself, and this one looks amazing!