1. Post #1
    February 2005
    50 Posts
    My current website: www.BLSmithmedia.com (WIP site)
    Area in Question: Media (top tab) > Images section.

What I am looking to do:
    -Create a real image Gallery that would allow users to:
    -- Click the image itself to view the next image (without leaving the page or having to open another window/tab)
    -- Select from a category of photos so that they can browse through them.

I don't know much about coding (I am using a CMS and Wordpress for my site) and would appreciate it if you guys/gals could refer me to something that I could use to place into my website.

If possible, something that doesn't require any third party plugins (even popular ones like flash).

2. Post #2
    October 2008
    447 Posts
    Hmm, after being on your site I already see something like what you want... If you look near the bottom of your site you can see what I mean.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    February 2005
    50 Posts
    I have a gallery on the bottom of the main page, but the image page will have a lot more pictures (which will be different once I get time to actually get in there and put them in).

I do not want a pop-up style image viewer on the "images" page. I want something that fades in between pictures without them having to leave the site for any reason.

4. Post #4
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    February 2005
    50 Posts
    Thansk Miljaker. After looking at those links that sparked an idea I had and I managed to create a new gallery page.