1. Post #1
    January 2012
    183 Posts
    Hello! Ebonheart is a brand new gmod darkrp server.
    At the minute it is not fully complete, but still playable. It is very hard to find people and get the server noticed, so I turned to facepunch. Don't hold your breath because the server isn't super awesomely amazing. It is a brand new server, with a lot of potential. We need to build a community and get it noticed. People who join, suggestions will help so much. Add me on steam or go to the forums: www.ebonheart.com

Thanks all!

Server ip: 178.239.166.40:27015
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

2. Post #2
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,638 Posts
    another one
    how many do we need

Seriously unless you give something that is new then nobody is going to join. I don't even to narrow that down. and if you say jobs, vehicles or anything like that, that isn't new content because its been done before a million trillion times before. Just the lack of content in this thread, and the simple fact its an Darkrp server makes me not want to join.

3. Post #3
    January 2012
    183 Posts
    Good point, but my imagination is utterly terrible so that's why I would like people to join and give me their opinions.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,610 Posts

Also please, don't make more DarkRP servers that has literally no difference from the other. There's enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2012
    183 Posts
    Read my above reply.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,610 Posts
    Reading the reply you made to Skeeve doesn't fix the fact that you've made this thread in the totally wrong section. And sure, I'll go join your server and see how it is. But just leaving us up to what needs to be fixed and what needs to be added is a bad idea - that's your responsibility as you're the owner. You can get opinions but you need to give us something that we can use which means more than the standard DarkRP gamemode (which there's already 400-500 serves of).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    January 2012
    183 Posts
    True there are many darkrp servers, but this way I can get peoples ideas and input.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,610 Posts
    It is and it's a good idea but it's a wrong move to only have the standard DarkRP gamemode to let us use. You need to add some stuff first, just saying that "My imagination is shit" probably means that you aren't fitted for being a server owner as they need to do some stuff independently. Saying it with no offense but as this is just another DarkRP server, some stuff needs to be said.