1. Post #1
    December 2011
    1,657 Posts
    So the amount of dumb fucks who keep submitting stolen items and stupid pictures to the workshop keeps rising, so I figure we can just collect names and mass report them. In this initial post I will include as many as I can find on the first few pages.

ΐę™ ҉ۣŠKaTe♫♪ Reason: stolen models
    Ponyman aka KA3MAP Reason: stolen models
    Nix Reason: picture spam
    [AS] Coyote Reason: stolen models and shitposting
    ĶόŦ/IIẵρЗII v.set com Reason: stolen models
    [DRAGON]WLADBIG[TT] Reason: stolen models and shitposting
    (:STALKER.DEN.RUS:) Reason: stolen models (more than I care to count)
    Surwa Reason: stolen models

™БаТьКа [15RUS]™ Reason: stolen models and shitposting
    Mr. Gentle, aka Altair Reason: stolen models and douchbaggery (thank you demon)

=≈/Pa\TR/oN\≈= Reason: stolen models

☭jackcarter247☭ Reason: stolen models

Jake Reason: stolen models

Mike ^^ Reason: stolen models

KIRILL))) Reason: stolen models

Frozen Monkey Reason: stolen models

Shadonw Reason: stolen models

<<<homer simpson (rus)>>> Reason: stolen models

vip.vlad.pavlov Reason: shitposting
    DJ VLAD Reason: shitposting and stolen models

Ps Prodaksheon Reason: stolen models

[TF2H] CRAFTING! Reason: stolen models
    Mudzyn!! Reason: stolen models
    Chev Chelios™ Reason: stolen models
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 22Winner x 11Dumb x 2Useful x 2Friendly x 2Informative x 1Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Rocks are hot
    November 2011
    2,414 Posts
    6/8 are Russians...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 51Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,108 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny Funny x 111Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,977 Posts
    Mr. Gentle, aka Altair Stole the Pocket Mother of all things from Sexy Robot, along with other things.

Also, ĶόŦ/IIẵρЗII v.set com begged me to add him as a contributor when I was spamming his stolen submissions because in his words "all he wanted was a self-made."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,590 Posts

why did I make this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 134Winner x 10Dumb x 3Artistic x 2Disagree x 1Agree x 1Zing x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,510 Posts
    Also, ĶόŦ/IIẵρЗII v.set com begged me to add him as a contributor when I was spamming his stolen submissions because in his words "all he wanted was a self-made."
    You have the grounds to tell him to fuck off

What'd you do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,977 Posts
    I spammed his stolen submissions even more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    Pony Extraordinaire
    October 2011
    6,134 Posts
    Ponyman aka KA3MAP Reason: stolen models
    Russian, trade probation and stolen models. why am I not surprised.

Edited:

I spammed his stolen submissions even more.
    can't you get banned from community for spamming?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,977 Posts
    No idea, but hopefully he got the message. Banning someone for calling a thief out instead of banning the thief would be pretty counter-intuitive though.

10. Post #10
    Pony Extraordinaire
    October 2011
    6,134 Posts
    No idea, but hopefully he got the message. Banning someone for calling a thief out instead of banning the thief would be pretty counter-intuitive though.
    it would be pretty dumb but I wouldn't be surprised. Cructo helped valve by testing out the dupe bug for them and got rewarded with a trade ban
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

11. Post #11
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 55Zing Zing x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,510 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,977 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,422 Posts
    wow and he did a bad job at promos i mean look at how crap the submission preview images are he should be ashamed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,349 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 11Disagree x 1Informative x 1Funny x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FAT FETISH
    June 2010
    826 Posts

I coulda sworn i've seen this before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    5,591 Posts
    How the hell does Valve even find the proper submissions through all the shit there is without some dedicated inquisition squad?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    691 Posts
    How the hell does Valve even find the proper submissions through all the shit there is without some dedicated inquisition squad?
    I would post here image with discovery history guy trying to prove something with hands and title beneath him "11 year old COD kids" but i don't want end up getting banned for image macro.

20. Post #20
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,945 Posts
    I imagine they casually monitor this, maybe the first page or so.
    http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/b...owsesort=trend
    If they check it once or twice a day they get a good mix of things people uploaded that are worth paying attention to

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,531 Posts
    That inquisition squad should be us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,392 Posts
    Those stealing assholes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #23

September 2009
    3,264 Posts
    They check it on weekends afaik
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    If I could I would work at Valve to do the simple task of checking and moderating the Workshop, every day.

And I'd enjoy it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

25. Post #25
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,945 Posts
    Yep, they could sit me at a desk, let me monitor the workshop, SUF, Polycount and you guys and give real time feedback.

And also do minor tweaking, bug fixing, etc of items.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    11,889 Posts
    by whether or not they have source files

27. Post #27
    November 2010
    283 Posts
    Mr. Gentle, aka Altair Stole the Pocket Mother of all things from Sexy Robot, along with other things.

ĶόŦ/IIẵρЗII v.set com wanted my self made key right after I got it (I'm one of the contributors of the Kringle) He was willing to offer a really decent unusual, except he didnt have it. He also has horrid english, and He fucked me over on a deal too. Some other guy added me with the unusual I wanted and we just did the trade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,349 Posts
    How could you even want a self made of something you didn't actually make....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,977 Posts
    Dem sparkles man. They drive people crazy.

30. Post #30
    June 2010
    4,393 Posts
    Dem sparkles man. They drive people crazy.
    keys dont sparkle.

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,977 Posts
    keys dont sparkle.
    They would if you could equip them in any way, shape or form.

32. Post #32
    August 2009
    674 Posts
    I took a year of Russian in high school; I wish I had learned more so I could tell these guys off in their native language.

Dorsvidanya, stukas.
    (I'm sure someone here will correct that, it's been a while since high school)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,772 Posts
    I took a year of Russian in high school; I wish I had learned more so I could tell these guys off in their native language.

Dorsvidanya, stukas.
    (I'm sure someone here will correct that, it's been a while since high school)

Common misconception. dorsvidanya means "until next time" or "see you next time" not "goodbye"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    December 2010
    928 Posts
    snip cause I need to study more

35. Post #35
    I sell Bot Doggers and Bot Dogger accessories
    November 2011
    1,084 Posts
    STALKER DEN RUS can go fuck himself. I always include links to the things he steals, and he deletes my comments..

36. Post #36
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,339 Posts
    It's the Red Scare alright.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FAT FETISH
    June 2010
    826 Posts
    Hey guys I found out a new Team, Bly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 42 (list)

38. Post #38
    April 2011
    2,619 Posts
    Hey guys I found out a new Team, Bly
    Link so we can post idiotic things about "BLY"

Edited:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...tails/?id=2700
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...etails/?id=597
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...tails/?id=2013

Look ma, my knife is popular. I love the effort they put uploading crap pictures of the full size and resolution pictures I posted on the net. I mean, how the hell do they do that?

That 3 (actually they are more) should be added to the OP

Also, this: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1337133...yworkshopfiles

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,866 Posts
    Oh god I'm sorry but that Russian really hurts my eyes.
    Я согласен что русские бывают долбоёбами, но поверте мне, файспанч, мы не все такие.
    Also Dosvedanije has no R in it.

Edited:

Вы нельзя прикрепить файл вам не сотворите!
    (You can't attach a file you did not create!)

speaker can probably correct it.
    It should be like this
    Вам нельзя прикрепить файл который вы несоздали.
    I'm sorry but whenever I hear or see non-russian people using russian incorrectly I always feel the urge to correct them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 3 (list)

40. Post #40
    August 2009
    674 Posts
    Also Dosvedanije has no R in it.
    I admire your knowledge. I typed it as I used to hear my Russian teacher say it, so excuse the shitty transliteration.

Ahem.
    I don't see the logic in uploading someone else's model that you don't have the sources to... There's literally no way to get it in game even if they accepted it. Is there not a Russian version of the how to or do they just not read it?