I wanted to try out that whole Manta exploit, but sure enough I did it after the patch.
So insead I had a run at Natures Profit. You see it went pretty well.
The Source Engine is too easy to modify.
Anyone want to play?
Played bloodseeker on single draft, he IS one of the most useless heroes unless he gets fed. Since no one is really that nooby and stands still after his ult now, he never gets fed.
Hi I'm Mirana in SD fear me.
God I love Mirana SO MUCH.
Such a good hero.
I'm beginning to fall in love with Leshrac.
Had my second game with him a bit ago with Nam and 2 other guys + a random pub, and if they hadn't run away every time I tried to get in a spot where my W and ult would hit anybody, we probably would have won every teamfight.
And at the end we lost and I rage restarted-my-fucking-computer because it froze up while I was closing Dota.
Lil ol fruitys first game.
I like this new Tell me More about who killed me. Now I can know how the person stole the kill
Also, keep forgetting to not play when the update comes out. All the noobs come out.
Even my brother is doing bad. I told him to b when it was tidehunter, earthshaker, riki, and morphling vs lifestealer, lich, and gondar. We would have lost since I wasn't close enough to make it there(Es) since tidehunters ult isn't too long so I just said b since we wouldn't be able to kill lich and gondar in time. He proceeds to go in there and doesn't even ulti and then blames the whole mess on me. I told them to b because lifestealer was fed enough to take on him and me. Why must it be me.
They really need to let you make your build menu on the main menu, It would make me so much happier.
Hopefully valve gets bugged about that and do it, would be so great.
it's not that big of a priority compared to the stuff they need to put into the beta
It would be nice to be able to set up your recommended items out of game however I rarely use that menu for anything after the start of the game; even on the heroes I have set it up for.
God why is it every fucking game that I solo match in happens to be against a team thats organised and working together from the moment the lane phase is over and our team is still trying to farm.
Does this game love pitching a group of strangers against a fully established party of 5 people?
Had A great game last night. Went 9/1 as sven . He's a Glorious Hero. Im a fairly new player too. Just Max out Hammer and upgrade stats, then Begin to build Cleave and God's strengh. Vladamir's Goes well with his cleave.
Laned with Venge, tidehunter Fed us. Our zues ended up with no deaths and 20 something kills.
Except for tidehunter and axe , they all ragequited :)
How does earthshakers ulti do so much damage? I still don't understand how it really works.
hand of midas??
oh you were laning
Also, the text included with the pic:
1. Black dot – Earthshaker himself. [Centre of the spell]
2. Red dots – Units inside 300 AoE. Receive damage from initial wave, aftershock (3rd skill of Earthshaker) and echo waves within 500 AoE. These units will constitute for more echo waves.
3. Green dots – Units between 300 – 500 AoE. Receive damage from initial wave and echo waves within 500 AoE but not from aftershock. These units also constitute for more echo waves.
4. Brown dots - Units between 500 – 575 AoE. Receive damage from only echo waves within 500 AoE but not ‘initial damage’. These units also constitute for more echo waves.
5. Blue dots – Units between 575 – 1075 AoE. Receive damage from only echo waves within 500 AoE. These do not constitute for more echo waves.
6. Pink dots – Units outside 1075 AoE. These units do not receive any damage from Echo Slam.
This is why viper is a pubstomp hero. And also facepunchers are really cool at queueing
heh thats me as clockwerk u guys can learn something >:)
hey guys look at my score hey guys look look
So I go Clockwerk and right when I hookshot Lion Invoker casts tornado and the hook misses.
God I'm mad.
I would like to join the Dota 2 group, how should I proceed?
The only time I'm decent at carries is when I'm in a pub, and I have no friends in it. What?