1. Post #1
    [release]
    Minecraft Server!

Server Name: Profan's Humble Abode
    Max Players: 75
    Started:4th August 2010
    Server IP: fellowsgame.net
    SURVIVAL SERVER // FlubberNugget now in control!

Whitelist!
    http://facepunch.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=307826

Server Site!:
    http://minecraft.fedorafellows.com/ // Under Construction

Teamspeak3
    IP: fellowsgame.net
    [/release]

Welcome to checking out my minecraft smp server, play here and you will have a good time if you enjoy making towns, helping with the large
    projects that usually happen underground or the fortresses for the town center, almost everything here is centered around the towns, so roads,
    subways and monorails are made to them.

So if you want to play minecraft with other people, have fun and not be afraid of your shit getting stolen, fucked up or burned down? Then you
    should play here.

Most towns usually have lots that you can get to build there, just ask the owner for permission and what rules there are for that specific town.
    Of course you don't have to join a town, you can always start a fortress somewhere with your friends, or make a house just like you would in SP,
    then trade and such with the other players around you, whatever you do i will try to make your experience the best i can.

When you join you will appear at the spawn, which most likely has signs, roads and railways to other towns, if you can't find anything? Just ask!

We also currently sport an economy, based on the ability to convert iron, gold and diamond bars into money, or profinions as they are referred to on the server!
    Marketplaces are usually set up in towns, where you can buy anything you imagine with the money you earned from slaving for me or one of the other friendly slave drivers.

[release]
    Garrysmod Server!

So we decided to host a garrysmod server again, carrying the most essential building tools and addons, requirements and instructions for what you need below!

Server IP: fellowsgame.net
    Slots: 16

Mods running are listed in the MOTD of the server!

Code:
    What you need to play:

Get ACF from here:
    https://github.com/ACF-Gmod/ACF/zipball/master

IMPORTANT! Make SURE you take the scripts & particles folder you downloaded in the ACF addon folder, and 

put them in your main gmod directory! Stuff will not make sound if you don't!

You will also need wire, which you can get from this url:
    https://github.com/wiremod/wire/zipball/master

Now you can play with us!
    [/release]

Memorable Old Maps
    • Map with Crampture,Flintridge,
    Cliffside and many others:
    www.fedorafellows.com/uploads/world13.rar
    • Map with Stormhaven and
    New Vennice, and various settlements:
    http://vps.fellowsgame.net/worlds/worldbiome3.rar
    • Best map ever, shadowmarsh, bobville, bunkerville, sulsamburgh, skitgaard, and many others you can find info about on the wiki.
    http://vps.fellowsgame.net/worlds/biomeTest.7z - Not missing anymore!
    • Unknown map
    http://vps.fellowsgame.net/worlds/world11.rar
    • Virvel, Klippan, etc
    http://vps.fellowsgame.net/worlds/ol...ippanvirvel.7z
    • Uhh, April?
    http://vps.fellowsgame.net/worlds/st..._endofapril.7z

http://vps.fellowsgame.net/worlds/bukkit-2012-10-28.7z

http://vps.fellowsgame.net/worlds/tekkit-2012-10-28.7z

Old Server Threads!:(v1,v2,v3,v4)
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/980...-SMP-FP-Server!
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/105...P-FP-Server-V2!
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1092905
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1152151
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 11Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,944 Posts
    Good to see the thread up again. I can't understand the stupid rule that closes a big thread after each month.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    Reposting because old thread got locked the shit out of itself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    444 Posts
    Also reposting because my town is empty and cold :(

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny x 12Dumb x 2Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Winner x 1Useful x 1Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    speshul
    August 2006
    635 Posts
    Profan, is it ok prepare tunnels and stations at Cuevas and Lierdagh? They're both connected to spawn via road.
    Or will you murder everyone involved if we do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Denmark Show Events

6. Post #6
    Profan, is it ok prepare tunnels and stations at Cuevas and Lierdagh? They're both connected to spawn via road.
    Or will you murder everyone involved if we do
    Prepare the blades!

No but really, go ahead. Someone should master the whole project to make sure there is consistency though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,245 Posts
    Ad me to the whitelist please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,720 Posts
    Hey guys, just wanted to say that I'm still following this thread and that I'm just taking a bit of a break (my season for drumline just kicked off, got 2nd in a competition this past Saturday, feels good man). I'll still be coming on occasionally, but BrimCo as a big corporation won't be coming back until late April, early May, when drumline and all my other shit is over so I can go back to being lazy with too much time on my hands.

But yeah, I don't plan on ever really "leaving" this server. I've got to say, it's the best I've ever played on for any game, let alone Minecraft. I mean, this is the only server I've ever felt bad for not playing on enough

Also, while I don't really have the time to totally devote myself to a city or something, if any of you want widescreen pictures of something taken, or graphics made, just PM me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Dennab
    September 2009
    1,147 Posts
    I was banned long ago, for griefing.

Can I be unbanned? I dont know if there is a special form or something for this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,376 Posts
    I was banned long ago, for griefing.

Can I be unbanned? I dont know if there is a special form or something for this.
    What's your minecraft name?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #11
    December 2009
    1,243 Posts
    Hey guys, just wanted to say that I'm still following this thread and that I'm just taking a bit of a break (my season for drumline just kicked off, got 2nd in a competition this past Saturday, feels good man). I'll still be coming on occasionally, but BrimCo as a big corporation won't be coming back until late April, early May, when drumline and all my other shit is over so I can go back to being lazy with too much time on my hands.

But yeah, I don't plan on ever really "leaving" this server. I've got to say, it's the best I've ever played on for any game, let alone Minecraft. I mean, this is the only server I've ever felt bad for not playing on enough

Also, while I don't really have the time to totally devote myself to a city or something, if any of you want widescreen pictures of something taken, or graphics made, just PM me
    I think drumline is really cool. I think my school won Nationals for it but it is definitely something that impresses me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,720 Posts
    I think drumline is really cool. I think my school won Nationals for it but it is definitely something that impresses me.
    We're the sexiest, most incestuous, awesomest music department in the school.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    September 2009
    1,147 Posts
    What's your minecraft name?
    Matthew7434
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

14. Post #14
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,638 Posts
    nuffest gumma
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

15. Post #15
    November 2009
    9,081 Posts
    No. No. No. NO. NOOOO.

Well, I guess I have to leave now that you've invited Matt. Which is a bad idea. He hasn't changed. He's really just been griefing over on Goose's server this entire time.

Oh, and that was a really bad idea. Let's not whitelist Matthew, hmm?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member

July 2007
    3,306 Posts
    No. No. No. NO. NOOOO.

Well, I guess I have to leave now that you've invited Matt. Which is a bad idea. He hasn't changed. He's really just been griefing over on Goose's server this entire time.

Go be a dick on Goose's server. You can grief and burn people's houses down if they piss you off. Its great.

It really was my way of relieving a lot of stress the past few months. random acts of arson that nobody could prove hehe. Stealing all of the town's eggs and filling people's houses with chickens. I did that here too...
    Mmm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

17. Post #17
    November 2009
    9,081 Posts
    Ah, the divine art of trolling. Hilarious.

That second quote, for those of you who have no idea what's going on here, is from Mr_Sun. Not me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 4Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,859 Posts
    No. No. No. NO. NOOOO.

How about we re-whitelist him and if he does anything foolish and/or annoying, we re-ban him? That way he gets a chance to redeem himself before we pass our eternal judgement on him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    That second quote was mine... how do you mix that up?

Also, I might be in the same boat as Brim soon. I'm planning on joining marching band when the spring season starts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member

July 2007
    3,306 Posts
    Ah, the divine art of trolling. Hilarious.

That second quote, for those of you who have no idea what's going on here, is from Mr_Sun. Not me.
    aren't I just the worst

Edited:

although that was a mistake
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,799 Posts
    How about we re-whitelist him and if he does anything foolish and/or annoying, we re-ban him? That way he gets a chance to redeem himself before we pass our eternal judgement on him.
    Then he may commit arson on my farm :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,376 Posts
    Matthew7434
    Give me one good, thought out reason why you should be unbanned, then we'll see.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,325 Posts
    Worked for a few hours on my keypad, jesus that was a lot of work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

24. Post #24
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,420 Posts
    I'm against the unbanning of Matthew7434 after encountering him on Goose's server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,591 Posts
    Stupid question, but if Profan hates cobble so much, then why is the only structure on the server banner some giant cobblestone monstrosity?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Zing Zing x 8 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,944 Posts
    It's actually smooth stone. And i it was made in late alpha, early beta.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,591 Posts
    Hmm, I guess. Cobble was actually a darker shade of grey back then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

28. Post #28
    Stupid question, but if Profan hates cobble so much, then why is the only structure on the server banner some giant cobblestone monstrosity?
    How do you mistake that for cobblestone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2009
    3,687 Posts
    I have to admit, that is an ugly photo of the castle.

It looked so good when I joined this server for the first time. So I guess it's just a bad angle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

30. Post #30
    I have to admit, that is an ugly photo of the castle.

It looked so good when I joined this server for the first time. So I guess it's just a bad angle.
    This coming from the person who walled in a huge area near spawn with cobblestone and fences?
    But yeah it's a pretty bad angle

31. Post #31
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,787 Posts
    I miss crampture a bit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,944 Posts
    This coming from the person who walled in a huge area near spawn with cobblestone and fences?
    But yeah it's a pretty bad angle
    The pic was also taken before we got the new lights and shit so it looks very outdated.
    Maybe time for a new pic for the banner?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,965 Posts
    The pic was also taken before we got the new lights and shit so it looks very outdated.
    Maybe time for a new pic for the banner?
    I do believe it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    August 2010
    653 Posts
    getting my ass kicked currently(exams and shit :v).Will join again after few days hopefully. I might login for few min to check out growth of Cuevas.Nath,mozy,squids and others did awesome job in that city.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    :()
    August 2009
    2,695 Posts
    eh how long is coalmoss' ban for?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Tomorrow he can be unbanned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    January 2012
    3 Posts
    Tomorrow he can be unbanned.
    Marvelous.

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,891 Posts
    eh profan how long is my ban for, cant find your older post, I swear I did not dupe at all ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #39
    eh profan how long is my ban for, cant find your older post, I swear I did not dupe at all ever
    The evidence doesn't lie, stop denying it.

It's something like 25 days left.

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,891 Posts
    willies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events