1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,641 Posts
    Old thread: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1152060
    So, post about stuff that annoys you in the game. Draw it/type it/pose it in gmod etc. etc.

Hottest topics right now:
    Economy
    Phlogistinator
    Pyros in general
    How fucking terrible Constructor's OPs are

Mod Edit: Attacking others on what annoys them gets you banned! this isn't the place to prey on people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    SoDa PoPpA

ffffffffffffffff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,650 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 38Funny x 13Dumb x 1Friendly x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    F2P or otherwise mentally defunct Heavies who think that because i'm a medic i'm their bitch and never stop spamming the MEDIC call button.

MY MEDIGUN IS CALLED RETARD LEASH FOR A REASON SCHWEINHUNDS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    May 2011
    6,463 Posts
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/567968

I wonder how the folks down at Steam Support feel knowing that this guy is gonna be $300+ richer because he tricked them into giving him an item that isn't supposed to exist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    April 2011
    8,185 Posts
    Oh, blue text drama.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    I made a thread but was too late
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Oh, blue text drama.
    Speak for yourself, peasent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    November 2009
    2,821 Posts
    I watched as a soldier repeatedly shot the glass. I really think he was trying to break the glass.

We lost the match.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31 (list)

10. Post #10
    February 2009
    3,151 Posts
    I watched as a soldier repeatedly shot the glass. I really think he was trying to break the glass.

We lost the match.
    why didn't you help him?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FAT FETISH
    June 2010
    830 Posts

We lost the match.
    At least it wasn't a sniper or heavy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    November 2011
    10,659 Posts
    SNIPERS

I hate snipers

that's all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 22Dumb Dumb x 5Informative Informative x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    I finally thought of a half decent complaint not centered around the trade system.

I think the community map Orange may be the most depressing and unfun map in the world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 26 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,959 Posts
    How Mariokart is such a colourful and fun map but there's always some drama and douchebaggery going on. Why do people take it so seriously is beyond me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 25Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    February 2011
    2,470 Posts
    Trying to use teamwork, like when I go Spy when we're getting stopped in a push by Engy nests, and as I tell them to push in while I desperately scramble around sapping everything, my teammates decide now, after throwing themselves to their deaths in front of these Sentries over and over, they've developed Stockholm syndrome, and have fallen in love with the opposing engies, refusing to help destroy the nests. At least, I'm hoping it's that, and not that they all lack the necessary IQ to cooperate with others on the simplest of tasks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    October 2010
    11,814 Posts
    When my team seems to forget that you're supposed to push the Payload (this applies to PL and PLR)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

17. Post #17
    June 2011
    4 Posts
    No, look, f2p spies. Use your KNIFE on people from behind.
    The knife.
    THE KNIFE.
    THE POINTY THING COME ON.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

18. Post #18
    There's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you exactly as you are.
    March 2008
    4,536 Posts
    No, look, f2p spies. Use your KNIFE on people from behind.
    The knife.
    THE KNIFE.
    THE POINTY THING COME ON.
    No, don't put the knife in their FRONT! That's what the rev- oh, a facestab, never mind. Job well done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 34Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,358 Posts
    Force of nature.

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Pyrosexual Member (I vigorously masturbate to flames)
    March 2011
    9,913 Posts
    Force of nature.

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck.
    People who think you are bad for using such items
    You can be good with any item, sure there might be a different skill ceiling, but you can wreck with anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 28Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    it's pronounced camel
    May 2010
    3,344 Posts
    Pholgishitter, taunt to become temporarily invincible, regain your health and have crits. You can literally run into a point being capped and kill everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 21Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,778 Posts
    I seriously saw a spy with a knife running towards someone's back that was pushing the payload. He gets about 1 centimeter close to him, then all of a sudden he whipped out his revolver and began shooting the guy, backing up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 73 (list)

23. Post #23
    Black Box Lover and Enthusiast
    August 2007
    8,337 Posts
    Things that annoy me? My shitty luck last night playing in dustbowl:

Playing as solider, leave spawn, final point being capped, demoman there with stickies all over the place, I get in close, shoot at him with my mangler, I wound him but the impact of my shot launches all of his stickies right into my face. I blow up :c

Few rounds later I'm a pyro defending the first point, a disguised spy rushes in, I know he's a spy so I charge at him and light him up, airblasting him into a corner. The son of a bitch stabs me somehow.

sad face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,193 Posts
    You can be good with any item, sure there might be a different skill ceiling, but you can wreck with anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 49Agree Agree x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,881 Posts
    It dishes out a deadly 3-6 DAMAGE!
    What are you smoking?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Zing x 15Funny x 4Disagree x 1Winner x 1Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Ern
    this title sucks
    July 2011
    6,021 Posts
    Only the Best of the Best can take out Heavies using the Short Circuit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 40 (list)

27. Post #27
    May 2011
    2,803 Posts
    Yup, nobody noticed the kill icon for that in your pack is bugged because, well, yeah...

Anyway, complainers grind my gears. The kind of people who get in a server to complain about the maps, the classes, the everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    May 2010
    1,990 Posts
    Those Soldiers that, when Ubered, pull out the Equalizer mid-Uber after they use up all of their rockets and claim "what else was I going to do?".

YOU HAVE THE SHOTGUN EQUIPPED
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #29
    Ern
    this title sucks
    July 2011
    6,021 Posts
    Those Soldiers that, when Ubered, pull out the Equalizer mid-Uber after they use up all of their rockets and claim "what else was I going to do?".

YOU HAVE THE SHOTGUN EQUIPPED
    That's why some people need mics.
    You know, so he could have said something like "Hey medic, I'm going to go out of rockets, fucking run."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

30. Post #30
    May 2010
    1,990 Posts
    That's why some people need mics.
    You know, so he could have said something like "Hey medic, I'm going to go out of rockets, fucking run."
    But if they have the Shotgun equipped they might as well fire it vaguely in the enemy's direction. They'll probably hit something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

31. Post #31
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    33,089 Posts
    They'll probably hit something.
    Yeah.
    The wall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 14Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    I seriously saw a spy with a knife running towards someone's back that was pushing the payload. He gets about 1 centimeter close to him, then all of a sudden he whipped out his revolver and began shooting the guy, backing up.
    This is something I don't quite understand. Considering quite a few of the new bad players come from CoD, a game where knifing fucking everything is extremely effective, why can't they seem to put it together that it works fairly well here too?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

33. Post #33
    October 2010
    11,814 Posts
    This is something I don't quite understand. Considering quite a few of the new bad players come from CoD, a game where knifing fucking everything is extremely effective, why can't they seem to put it together that it works fairly well here too?
    Actually from what I've gathered they quickly learn that using the knife like in CoD doesn't work (as in, from the front), and therefore don't attempt to use it at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,358 Posts
    Its not that i think people who use it are bad or that i hate them, the weapon itself just pisses me off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

35. Post #35
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    Actually from what I've gathered they quickly learn that using the knife like in CoD doesn't work (as in, from the front), and therefore don't attempt to use it at all
    But you'd think they might accidentally manage a backstab and then figure it out

God dammit I need to stop having expectations
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

36. Post #36
    October 2010
    11,814 Posts
    God dammit I need to stop having expectations
    Yeah, you do

has it ever occurred to you that anyone stupid enough to actually think that TF2 would play exactly like CoD or another FPS would also never try an admittedly rare (for other games) strategy of stabbing from behind
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    Yeah, you do

has it ever occurred to you that anyone stupid enough to actually think that TF2 would play exactly like CoD or another FPS would also never try an admittedly rare (for other games) strategy of stabbing from behind
    I somehow still have some faith in humanity left, but it dies a little bit more everyday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    August 2010
    1,137 Posts
    When the enemy team is capping the point and nobody on my team bothers on help me to block the cap
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

39. Post #39
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,943 Posts
    When the enemy team is capping the point and nobody on my team bothers on help me to block the cap
    Those damn ninja captures on A/D, my whole team is too busy to notice that a damn scout/spy is capping the point
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

40. Post #40
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,193 Posts
    Yup, nobody noticed the kill icon for that in your pack is bugged because, well, yeah...
    I noticed it was bugged and fixed it, I thought.

Are you referring to a previous release?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events