1. Post #1
    June 2010
    958 Posts
    About a year ago there was this cool gamemode that was supposed to come out but It never has. What has happened to it?

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,173 Posts
    More information please, because I dont remember a gamemode called "Anarchy" anywhere.

3. Post #3
    June 2010
    958 Posts
    In summer of 2010 There was this RPGish gamemode that was supposed to be out called Anarchy. Pretty much all I remember currently. It was about the time of Old age was still Old age. It was coming out the same time some medieval gamemode was coming out.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,173 Posts
    In summer of 2010 There was this RPGish gamemode that was supposed to be out called Anarchy. Pretty much all I remember currently. It was about the time of Old age was still Old age. It was coming out the same time some medieval gamemode was coming out.
    Then apparently this "Anarchy" Gamemode lost popularty to the Medieval gamemode, and died out.
    I cant garuntee if this is true, this is only a educated guess based on your information, ill see If I can dig up a gameplay video of it.

EDIT: WTF I cant find it, I only found a similarly named game that is an MMO.

EDIT2: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1128358 found the thread, apparently it never had any content.

5. Post #5
    June 2010
    958 Posts
    Nope that isn't it.

Edit:
    Found out that Averice made it.

6. Post #6
    January 2009
    817 Posts
    About a year ago there was this cool gamemode that was supposed to come out but It never has. What has happened to it?
    You've asked this before.

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1129220

It would be nice if Averice finished it, but it seems Anarchy has been put on hold until further notice.

7. Post #7
    June 2010
    958 Posts
    Ah ok. I guess I didn't remember.