1. Post #1
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,746 Posts
    Well, this week my schools been subject to many gang-related incidents. 5 guys got in a fist fight earlier this week, and tensions have been high all over the school all week. People have been pulled out of class for having knives, 1 kid got arrested but released the next day. Last night, some of the local Crips tagged up the school in 3 different places, and now there's rumors everywhere that members of 1 of the gangs are bringing guns to school tomorrow. I know there's a big chance of it being nothing more than talk, but still, you cant help but be a little on edge with such a big deal going down. What do you guys think?

The gangs are the local Crips and some local "Mexican Mafia" (lol). Apparently there's been fights outside the school too. Lots of people (who are ghetto-affiliated) have said they arent risking going at all tomorrow

Pic of the tag, on the FRONT DOOR of the school

some fb statuses for proof (including mine)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 187Dumb x 5Optimistic x 5Friendly x 4Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    That sounds pretty serious if you ask me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 78Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Sometimes i fall down :(
    July 2008
    3,203 Posts
    why did you even write that on facebook? if it is a serious problem, trying to get attention isn't the way to go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 87Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,123 Posts
    Your facebook post sounds really pathetic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 160Funny x 7Dumb x 6Disagree x 5Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,746 Posts
    why did you even write that on facebook? if it is a serious problem, trying to get attention isn't the way to go.
    comic relief is all i can really do here, there's hundreds of people freaking out

Also i may have made a post earlier that said "I am tha Hoova" before i knew what it was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 44Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,584 Posts
    If you aren't in a gang, you have nothing to worry about*, as long as you keep your mouth shut.

*except for cross-fire   

If you really feel threatened, call the school or something saying you won't be coming to school while feeling threatened by gang violence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    December 2009
    7,506 Posts
    You're gonna die.

Been nice knowing you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Funny x 91Agree x 15Friendly x 2Winner x 2Zing x 1Disagree x 1Informative x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    I LIKE BIG DUCKS AND I CANNOT LIE, YOU OTHER QUACKS CAN'T DENY
    December 2008
    13,391 Posts
    What school you go to?

9. Post #9

January 2012
    81 Posts
    Where do you live?
    I'm guessing somewhere in Illinois
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 51Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    ~Tital~
    July 2009
    1,194 Posts
    If you hear that someone is going to bring a gun to school on a certain why not skip said certain day?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 46Useful Useful x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    170 Posts
    Bring your own gun to school, and make a pre-emptive strike.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 160Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 5Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    13,118 Posts
    Don't go to school. A while back some kid put on Facebook that he wanted to shoot up the school, the next day a crapton of people were skipping.

Also, turns out, if you post "I want to shoot up the school" on Facebook, the police come and take you away from the school
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 35Informative Informative x 4Agree Agree x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,149 Posts
    It's the nerdy kid. He's the kingpin. Cut off the head, the whole snake perishes. Strike with righteous fury. Go with God. Alluah Ackbar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 94Winner Winner x 9Agree Agree x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    200 Posts
    just dont go to school. and tell your parents/the police. gang bangers are a waste of life. many people from poor communities can make a good living if they apply themselves. there are lots of scholorships and job opportunities out there as well for people who think their only choice in life is a life of crime. there were a lot of fights at my school, and my senior year there was actually a lot of racially motivated fights at the beginning of the year. also it feels like atleast twice a year, someone brought a knife to school with the intent to stab someone. high school isnt worth that bullshit.

as chris rock once said "if you go to a movie theater, and someone steps on your foot, let it slide. why spend the next 20 years in jail because someone smudged your puma?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 27 (list)

15. Post #15
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,149 Posts
    Just kidding. I'd delete that facebook status, but everyone's already seen it so you're probably fucked anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts
    We had a gang problem. It was kind of funny since half of them got dropped off at school by their parents.

Always strange to see someone shouting "VARRIO CENTRO FUK DOZ SOUTSIDE NIGGAZ", then getting in their mom's minivan.

But really if you aren't in a gang yourself, nothing to worry about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 59Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,746 Posts
    Just kidding. I'd delete that facebook status, but everyone's already seen it so you're probably fucked anyway.
    If you mean the old one, i deleted it earlier. If you mean the one in the pic, i DID call them cool. Major thug points.

But yeah it'll probably be the first day of my life i straight up skip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,584 Posts
    Local crips? Where do you live?

No, it's nothing to worry about. A fight isn't a big deal. High school gangs think they're hard when they aren't.

A bunch of rednecks spray painted a wall of their school in my county once... it said "Ya'll all gonna die at 10"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 28Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts
    Local crips? Where do you live?

No, it's nothing to worry about. A fight isn't a big deal. High school gangs think they're hard when they aren't.

A bunch of rednecks spray painted a wall of their school in my county once... it said "Ya'll all gonna die at 10"
    All of our gang members had myspace pages.

Google "Varrio Centro", hours of entertainment.

http://www.myspace.com/123012393
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 75Useful Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member

March 2009
    4,529 Posts
    Well, this week my schools been subject to many gang-related incidents. 5 guys got in a fist fight earlier this week, and tensions have been high all over the school all week. People have been pulled out of class for having knives, 1 kid got arrested but released the next day. Last night, some of the local Crips tagged up the school in 3 different places, and now there's rumors everywhere that members of 1 of the gangs are bringing guns to school tomorrow. I know there's a big chance of it being nothing more than talk, but still, you cant help but be a little on edge with such a big deal going down. What do you guys think?

The gangs are the local Crips and some local "Mexican Mafia" (lol). Apparently there's been fights outside the school too. Lots of people (who are ghetto-affiliated) have said they arent risking going at all tomorrow

Pic of the tag, on the FRONT DOOR of the school

some fb statuses for proof (including mine)

Have you ever watched gangland? The mexican mafia is something you DO NOT fuck with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 37Funny Funny x 16Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    some local "Mexican Mafia" (lol)
    La Eme is serious business, I wouldn't keep posting on your FB if I were you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member

March 2009
    4,529 Posts
    Please watch this about the mexican mafia
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6jJfws03Ss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    487 Posts
    Tell your parents you might die. Or get really sick. How about transferring schools?

24. Post #24

December 2011
    117 Posts
    just dont go to school. and tell your parents/the police. gang bangers are a waste of life. many people from poor communities can make a good living if they apply themselves. there are lots of scholorships and job opportunities out there as well for people who think their only choice in life is a life of crime. there were a lot of fights at my school, and my senior year there was actually a lot of racially motivated fights at the beginning of the year. also it feels like atleast twice a year, someone brought a knife to school with the intent to stab someone. high school isnt worth that bullshit.

as chris rock once said "if you go to a movie theater, and someone steps on your foot, let it slide. why spend the next 20 years in jail because someone smudged your puma?"
    wow, I'm not trying to be a dick/shit starter, but you are seriously the biggest pussy i've EVER seen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 74Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    13,118 Posts
    wow, I'm not trying to be a dick/shit starter, but you are seriously the biggest pussy i've EVER seen.
    Yea, he's a fucking weakling for not wanting to get mixed up with gangs

Fucking betas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 63Funny Funny x 15Zing Zing x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,688 Posts
    Jesus. What is it with some kids in high school having to be in a gang to feel better about themselves. Not only does it make them look completely immature, but it just makes them seems stupid and ignorant. Uncaring is the word maybe. Don't get too worried about it, but of course you should stay aware and be careful what you do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    June 2007
    1,681 Posts
    Honestly this. Your really at no risk and you sound like a soccer mom. A lot of schools have gang problems a lot worse then this and kids still go to school. Man up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 21Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    December 2011
    296 Posts
    Have sexual relations with the girlfriends of both gangs. You will be safe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 62Agree Agree x 13 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,554 Posts
    Honestly this. Your really at no risk and you sound like a soccer mom. A lot of schools have gang problems a lot worse then this and kids still go to school. Man up.
    Kids were being arrested for bringing knives to class, I don't know why you don't think that rumors about a GANG BRINGING WEAPONS SOMEWHERE is out of the question.

Kids being pulled out for having knives = There are weapons on school property, where he is.
    School gets tagged by gangs = There are gangs on school property.
    Weapons + Gangs + Threats = A probable cause to skip a day of school.

Seriously G71tc4, if you feel at risk, don't take the chance. Just because Toothpastes and Bleach Qeef with Bob Saget as his avatar called you a pussy doesn't mean you don't have a reason to be concerned for your own life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    August 2010
    865 Posts
    spray paint grove street 4 lyfe everywhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 117Agree Agree x 10Winner Winner x 5 (list)

31. Post #31
    July 2009
    433 Posts
    Just go to school bro, and if by the off chance bullets do start flying and you get tagged and die we might get a new holiday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Funny Funny x 3 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    997 Posts
    don't go to school tomorrow??

33. Post #33
    March 2009
    2,076 Posts
    Just don't act like a busta and you should be fine. Get good at following trains too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny x 91Winner x 6Agree x 3Disagree x 1Useful x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    June 2007
    1,681 Posts
    Kids were being arrested for bringing knives to class, I don't know why you don't think that rumors about a GANG BRINGING WEAPONS SOMEWHERE is out of the question.

Kids being pulled out for having knives = There are weapons on school property, where he is.
    School gets tagged by gangs = There are gangs on school property.
    Weapons + Gangs + Threats = A probable cause to skip a day of school.

Seriously G71tc4, if you feel at risk, don't take the chance. Just because Toothpastes and Bleach Qeef with Bob Saget as his avatar called you a pussy doesn't mean you don't have a reason to be concerned for your own life.
    So they bring knives and guns to school. Its not op's concern he isnt affiliated with these guys. People dont just shoot random people for no reason. Just go to school and be smart.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 32Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    13,118 Posts
    People dont just shoot random people for no reason.
    Yes they do. Gangs always have. They just want to make themselves known, and doing stuff like this is one of the ways of achieving that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30Zing Zing x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    5,207 Posts
    Out of interest, how are your school's walls? Are they solid concrete/brick/wood and generally opaque or are they floor-to-ceiling windows like my highschool was?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

37. Post #37
    December 2009
    7,506 Posts
    So they bring knives and guns to school. Its not op's concern he isnt affiliated with these guys. People dont just shoot random people for no reason. Just go to school and be smart.
    You're a funny man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,554 Posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...elated_attacks

What?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 37Zing Zing x 6Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    May 2010
    753 Posts
    People dont just shoot random people for no reason.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...76L2VI20110723 No SANE reason to kill +80 people, yet still it happened.
    I know I am hyping and being extremely sadistic. I just know this world we live in isfull of crazy retarded nutjobheads who would gladly kill for nothing.
    So kid, skip school tomorrow. Please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,899 Posts
    Your facebook post sounds really pathetic.
    It sounds like he's joking, not begging for his life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 31 (list)