1. Post #1
    Ex-Least Respected Usergroup
    June 2007
    7,144 Posts

[HR][/HR]
    It's 2012 and what better way to spent an entire year than playing your favourite games from last year AGAIN this year! Me and Reag are still with the French bird, she's holding up nicely and she puts out quite a lot too ;)

[HR][/HR]
    [release]IP - 188.165.198.6:27015

The bread and butter of FPUK, this is what we're mainly here for. If all else goes wrong, this is what I'll be keeping up no matter what. So enjoy it, no really do enjoy it.

Rules: Don't be an idiot
    Don't play stupid sound clips or you'll get muted/kicked
    Speak English so we can all understand your silly European antics
    Be nice, we're all just playing a game together to have fun
    Otherwise just play as you otherwise would

Admins:
    Crude Oil (If he would actually play sometime :()
    Reag
    Icemaz
    BAT MAN!
    Aimbotting whore
    There are more people but I don't know the bans site so I can't tell you all!

If for whatever reason you need an admin, me or reag then just post in the thread, PM, steam message or whatever. We're generally pretty good at being quick to respond.[/release]

[release]IP - 188.165.198.6:27019

The Goldsource server I always wanted (Sorry HLDM you're adopted) is now here, running on wine with a high chance of crashing but I don't care.

Admins:
    Currently there isn't an admin plugin (I'll do it soon/Probably won't) so the only way for there to be any kind of administration is to get me or reag on the server, but you shouldn't really need it. We should all be playing together through Co-Op maps so all should be well.
    [/release]

[release]IP - 188.165.198.6:25565

Some of you wanted a minecraft server and we have delivered it upon thoust. A pure SMP Survival experience for you FPUK Regulars. Build what you want, play how you want it's up to you. It has a whitelist so I know who is playing, if you want to be added to the whitelist PM me on FP and i'll do it ASAP I promise.

IF YOU WANT TO BE WHITELISTED SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME IN IT OR I WON'T DO IT

Rules: Don't mess with other peoples stuff, that includes burning it to the ground in case you didn't know
    Don't be a dick, we're a community lets act like it
    Don't go wondering in one direction for an hour
    Try and keep into towns, but as I said you're free to build where and what you want really. It'd just be nice to keep into towns.

Admins:
    Icemaz
    Reag
    That's it, I'm putting a lot of trust into you guys to not cock stuff up here. If you need me, as always message me on steam and I'll ban.[/release]

Or if you need to enter the details manually. The IP is 188.165.198.6 and the port is default 64738

Ultimately Donations will help keep FPUK alive on the dedicated server, so we really do need your help (me and reag it all goes into the same funding pot). Here's a list of people who have donated already in return for sex.

I Need to know what kind of thing you guys want in return!

Otherwise consider clicking below and helping us out :>

[h2]IF YOU WANT ANOTHER TYPE OF SERVER ASK JUST POST ABOUT IT[/h2]

We'll probably do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,889 Posts
    welcome back babes, i've missed you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,970 Posts
    And i declare the international EU drama station open for business.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #4
    Gold Member

February 2008
    5,015 Posts
    hooray for Drama Central V6
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,899 Posts
    yey new thread and stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member

February 2008
    5,015 Posts
    I'm going to suggest the original Sidewinder because it has real-time editable DPI, in-build weights and they only make it for right handed people.

You should buy it and use it just so we can hear you scream in pain as the sharp angles stab your hands.
    I don't really understand why people keep suggesting the original Sidewinder when instead they should be focusing on laser quality, not the highest available DPI or features available. I say this because from what I'm aware of the only Sidewinder that has a gaming grade laser is the X8, the rest are fairly average.
    OH SHIT MY MOUSE JUST DIED!

My... after five years long service it finally clapped out....

Using shitty emergency mini laptop mouse atm.

So I need a new one, any suggestions?

NOW WAIT ONE SECOND! Before you go of suggesting one of them there super gaming mice with real-time editable DPI and in build wieghts and all that hear this.

Most of them mice are ergonomically designed for right handed people and I'm a lefty.

So this mouse has to be left hand friendly.
    You could take a look at the Steelseries Xai. It's ambidextrous, has strong build quality, and uses a gaming grade laser sensor. The only issue is that it's a bit picky on the surface it works on but getting a hard surface mousepad such as the 4HD will work wonders. If you're not into fully using the features of a gaming mouse or it's a bit pricey then the Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical is essentially the best you can have for the price. Stay away from Razer at all costs, including the Deathadder and their mechanical keyboards. Good build quality doesn't apply to them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #7
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,889 Posts
    I don't really understand why people keep suggesting the original Sidewinder when instead they should be focusing on laser quality, not the highest available DPI or features available. I say this because from what I'm aware of the only Sidewinder that has a gaming grade laser is the X8, the rest are fairly average.

You should take a look at the Steelseries Xai. It's ambidextrous, has strong build quality, and uses a gaming grade laser sensor. The only issue is that it's a bit picky on the surface it works on but getting a hard surface mousepad such as the 4HD will work wonders. If you're not into fully using the features of a gaming mouse then the Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical is essentially the best you can have for the price. Stay away from Razer at all costs, including the Deathadder and their mechanical keyboards. Good build quality doesn't apply to them.

You could do that [h2]or[/h2] you could get the Roccat Kova+ for the same price.

8. Post #8
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    Back on the topic of the MC server.

Hawkeye is installed but gotta wait for stylee to fix the mysql issue.
    Also if we add planes might as well add forestry (it's an interesting mod).
    Skip to about 8:30 to see what it does.

Also I'll make a pre-packed jar with all these mods for people who are a little durrr when it comes to installing.

In short, anything on this page I can add to the server http://www.mcportcentral.co.za/index.php?topic=393.0
    Yes or no, simple question if some MP mods should be thrown on to add in some additional gameplay values.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,204 Posts
    You could do that [h2]or[/h2] you could get the Roccat Kova+ for the same price.
    LEDS!!!1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

10. Post #10
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,889 Posts
    that image is an accurate description of what this mouse feels like

11. Post #11
    Gold Member

February 2008
    5,015 Posts
    Back on the topic of the MC server.

Yes or no, simple question if some MP mods should be thrown on to add in some additional gameplay values.
    Technic pack please yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,387 Posts
    Oh my.

I should probably re-add this to my favorites list.

Edited:

Also, there should totally be a fpuk dodgeball server.
    Nothing could go wrong.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #13
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,889 Posts
    Oh my.

I should probably re-add this to my favorites list.

Edited:

Nothing could go wrong.

dodgeball's a pretty niche gamemode

14. Post #14
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    Technic pack please yes
    Want to avoid technic mainly because of industrialcraft, everyone will be blowing up the world with reactors plus it doesn't merge well with bukkit and I don't want to run their crappy precompiled one which uses an experimental build of bukkit.

If this gets the go ahead I'll be putting these together:
    Forge,
    Forestry,
    Buildcraft (sits with Forestry),
    RedPower (better redstone)

Edited:

We used to have a dodgeball server ages ago, it was used for a week then died.

15. Post #15
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,347 Posts
    Thread music
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    November 2009
    1,481 Posts
    incase anyone hasnt updated, sven went up to 4.6 over the holiday

i know this is probably late but if everyone updates now then in about an hours time we could have a game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    November 2009
    486 Posts
    The only issue is that it's a bit picky on the surface it works on but getting a hard surface mousepad such as the 4HD will work wonders.
    Ive been using Roccat Taito without problems.

18. Post #18
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,889 Posts
    Ive been using Roccat Taito without problems.
    broccats for life

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,899 Posts
    i use a roccat kova+ too

it is amazing when you move it your cursor moves around and left or right clicking makes it do things especially in games!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,204 Posts
    Nothing could go wrong.

This or PropHunt.

21. Post #21
    November 2008
    1,858 Posts
    incase anyone hasnt updated, sven went up to 4.6 over the holiday

i know this is probably late but if everyone updates now then in about an hours time we could have a game
    Been waithing to complete They Hunger 2 coop and also Uplink coop for a while now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    June 2008
    4,666 Posts
    Been waithing to complete They Hunger 2 coop and also Uplink coop for a while now.
    oh yes some sven-coop would be great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23

October 2010
    1,036 Posts
    Oooow a new thread.

HI NEW THREAD!
    *cuddles*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus!
    August 2009
    505 Posts
    Need some Serious Sam 3 co op.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #25
    Ex-Least Respected Usergroup
    June 2007
    7,144 Posts
    Need some Serious Sam 3 first :((((
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #26
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    Hawkeye is up and running, all griefing on the MC server can be rolled back from this time forward.
    Also from the 5 agree's I guess you're all ok with the server getting modded?

27. Post #27
    October 2011
    656 Posts
    AND I SAY, HEYYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEA

Edited:

Hawkeye is up and running, all griefing on the MC server can be rolled back from this time forward.
    Also from the 5 agree's I guess you're all ok with the server getting modded?
    As long as there's not too many mods, yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events

28. Post #28
    July 2011
    55 Posts
    Want to avoid technic mainly because of industrialcraft, everyone will be blowing up the world with reactors plus it doesn't merge well with bukkit and I don't want to run their crappy precompiled one which uses an experimental build of bukkit.

If this gets the go ahead I'll be putting these together:
    Forge,
    Forestry,
    Buildcraft (sits with Forestry),
    RedPower (better redstone)

Edited:

We used to have a dodgeball server ages ago, it was used for a week then died.
    You can disable reactors and nukes in IC from exploding, and what's stopping people from spamming combustion engines without any coolant?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

29. Post #29
    September 2009
    132 Posts
    Hey can I be Re-whitelisted on the MC server again? It says I've not been whitelisted.

30. Post #30
    November 2009
    1,481 Posts
    Hey can I be Re-whitelisted on the MC server again? It says I've not been whitelisted.
    same here (chaotical)
    although i really should get back into minecraft

31. Post #31
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    You can disable reactors and nukes in IC from exploding, and what's stopping people from spamming combustion engines without any coolant?
    Eh true I guess.
    List is as follows currently:
    Forge,
    Forestry,
    Buildcraft,
    RedPower,
    Planes

Any others to add?

Edited:

Username.

32. Post #32
    June 2008
    4,666 Posts
    TTT server IP address please?

reinstalled windows 7

Edited:

also is the Sven-Coop server actually working? says its not responding for me

33. Post #33
    Darn you kakka carrot cake!
    February 2010
    2,305 Posts
    We need a scramble plugin on the TF2 server. The amount of times the teams are unbalanced is abysmal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    Actually ignore me saying mod the server.
    That failed dramatically.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,970 Posts
    Choptree

Railcraft

and extra pipes for buildcraft.

36. Post #36
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,889 Posts
    Anyone up for TTT this afternoon?

Edited:

when we gonna do this thang
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

37. Post #37
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,889 Posts
    now

38. Post #38
    September 2009
    1,725 Posts
    Requesting removal of krusty crab from the TTT server.
    It's just a server killer because its so shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    November 2009
    486 Posts
    Requesting more players on TF2 server, its been pretty much dead lately.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    Silly men accomplish magnificant tasks, the current ammount of womens rear exits that have surrounded my penis makes me confident I will accomplish, shit.
    July 2008
    3,460 Posts
    -snip-