1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,084 Posts
    Write a message for you to view on January 1st 2011
    Write a message for you to view on January 1st 2012

hey, i bet some of you remember that older thread, but now i'm doing the same except you have to write a message for you to view on 2013.

dear me in 2013,
    are you still having that sedentary lifestyle, you sad excuse for a man? did you befriend anyone in 2012? i can't wait to answer to this

so, facepunch. your time has come to write a message for yourselves to view on 2013.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    344 Posts
    Cool story bro. Imma check this out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 42Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,720 Posts
    Be a better poster and get laid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    November 2011
    271 Posts
    Fuck you Garry Newman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 24Funny x 9Winner x 7Zing x 1Dumb x 1Friendly x 1Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    equalize, distort, equalize
    March 2007
    5,020 Posts
    Bitches aint shit but ho's and tricks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

6. Post #6

January 2012
    154 Posts
    Become the first 13er
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 181Winner x 9Dumb x 3Agree x 2Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1Friendly x 1Zing x 1Disagree x 1Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    716 Posts
    I've been waiting for this thread to show up.

Dear Future Self,

I hope you're feeling better now, I know things look bad now but I'm sure you'll pull through. Also, try not to fuck up anything, and don't be such a pussy, you gotta take a chance every now and then. Also, I hope you're over Kayla by now, shes not worth your time.

Love Past Self
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly x 13Optimistic x 2Dumb x 1Funny x 1Useful x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,720 Posts
    Become the first 13er
    We're gonna be best friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 53Funny Funny x 9Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,270 Posts
    Stop being a fucking beta.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,622 Posts
    Why the fuck are you still on here?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 6 (list)

11. Post #11
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,029 Posts
    uuh lets see

do well in school - achieved to an acceptable degree
    stay with she who shall not be named - failed, thank fuck
    chill the fuck out and stop panicking - failed twice on two different subjects
    uh

you type better than this normally but at this moment in time you're fucking tired

ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Groovy Member
    January 2005
    2,868 Posts
    you better have got into uni and be having a good time or ill make a time machine and punch your shit

oh and happy new year
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    1.21 GIGAWATTS!
    May 2010
    6,538 Posts
    Keep learning to animate and try not to fail horribly.

14. Post #14

September 2011
    251 Posts
    9gag sucks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 28Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,555 Posts
    Was your name guess correct? Did it actually lead somewhere? Wasn't it just your presumption? Did the other one leave you behind?

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,840 Posts
    Here's to hoping you've applied to Cambridge future me.

17. Post #17
    Ask me about my 'female train' fetish.
    January 2006
    5,427 Posts
    Dear Future Self.

You have just time travelled exactly 1 year into the past.

Welcome to 2012.

Sincerely,

Past Self.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 13Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,834 Posts
    I think you guys should try this website, http://www.futureme.org/

I got an e-mail from myself 2 years ago recently, and it amazed me as to how much I had changed. Try it guys!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    FUCK OFF garry, I am a goddamn proud swedish moose, not a fucking british heathen!
    July 2010
    3,178 Posts
    Happy new year buddy, have a great continuing life!

20. Post #20
    I make Minecraft mods.
    January 2009
    1,521 Posts
    Please tell me you haven't messed it all up yet...

21. Post #21
    September 2007
    1,197 Posts
    Hopefully you are making decent money doing what you want to do. Hopefully you have the respect that you work hard everyday for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,229 Posts
    Hello TicTac. It's nice to see you again. How's hockey going for you? I would assume the season is almost over by now. Are you the alternate captain? If not, it sucks to suck. Do you have a job yet? If so, is it at the ice rink? I bet it would be awesome driving the Zamboni. Do you have one of them fancy Ivy Bridge CPUs? What kind of sweet ride do you have? Do you have a girlfriend? Of course not. Also, keep the beard. Love, TicTac.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    November 2008
    1,779 Posts
    Dear 2013 me.
    Have you done anything with the game you're making at all?

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    2,580 Posts
    Future me,

You can be whatever you set your mind to.

But remember this: Don't be a bitch.

Sincerely,
    Past me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,748 Posts
    keep your hand out of your pants you fucking weirdo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 37Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    2,017 Posts
    Hey faggot, did you get your USPA license yet?

Edited:

No, fuck you past me and your high expectations!

27. Post #27
    July 2009
    1,679 Posts
    Keep playing guitar, don't be an absolute bellend to everyone and try and keep doing what ever it is I'm doing.

28. Post #28
    March 2011
    1,218 Posts
    hows the gold plated car and jacuzzi man?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 11Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    January 2010
    38 Posts
    You still wasting time doing nothing when you good be doing something useful?

2011 was fairly crap and you said you'd sort it for the next. So that was your chance. What did you do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,749 Posts
    Hey future me, fuck you.

Yeah that's right FUCK YOU, you stupid piece of shit i bet you've fucked somthing up haven't you? Are you even still alive, because fuck i'll be suprised if you managed to survive another year.

Incase of the slim chance you did somthing right, then good job buddy i knew you could do it.

But you won't do anything right because you suck and i hate you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 21Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #31

December 2009
    18 Posts
    Have you done anything useful yet and achieved anything big?

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    645 Posts
    You have probably had sex by now, I am jealous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 13Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,528 Posts
    i saw you a year ago and you still look like a dumbass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 25Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,958 Posts
    try using the other hand
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 21Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    April 2011
    219 Posts
    how many times did you get constipated in 2012??????

follow-up on running plan?!?!?!?!?!/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

36. Post #36
    July 2008
    182 Posts
    You probably still haven't done anything productive.

37. Post #37
    October 2009
    777 Posts
    'sup bro. I know shit can get tough but I hope for my sake that you've got through it. Stuff's been bad before and you've shouldered your way through it, so I know you can get through whatever's inevitably happened. Hell, maybe you did some of the awesome shit I planned this year. I hope to fuck you did, anyway.

But enough of that. Hope you had a good one, you suave mothefucker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2008
    1,742 Posts
    You will die alone

Love,

EvilMattress xoxoxo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    June 2010
    3,797 Posts
    Future Me - If Dad's still alive and somehow kicking and Bryce is still a homeless dropout then everything's going normal. Try not to end up like either of them, alright?

- Past Me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 14Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,145 Posts
    Hey me,

I know you didn't like the end of 2011, and that's to be expected. Hopefully your resolution worked without having to resort to that backup plan, because we all know that will make someone very pissed off at you. I hope it worked, else I'm gonna be pissed at you.

~crypto