1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    1,832 Posts
    https://twitter.com/Doug_Rattmann
    Not sure if official, but if it is, then oh god.
    Remember when we were solving that Portal 2 ARG? It was fun. Now, lets decipher this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    12,693 Posts
    it's not real.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,487 Posts
    Goddammit, not again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    July 2008
    44 Posts
    Well, the twitter account is fake (it was confirmed during the potato ARG). But the codes are real. They are from the wheatley video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    April 2011
    970 Posts
    Speaking of the Wheatley video, has anyone tried to decipher the barcodes in it?

6. Post #6
    "If something happens, be assured it was planned this way"
    April 2010
    1,967 Posts
    Proven fake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    2,068 Posts
    What's the wheatley video? is it the one I'm thinking of?

8. Post #8
    That Twitter account was created by Dougley, who is the owner of the potato fools Steam group, it's a fake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    May 2010
    500 Posts
    I didn't make that, sorry. I made a different one.

Proof: https://twitter.com/GrandThousand
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)