1. Post #1
    November 2011
    24 Posts
    Well...

Don't Judge me.

PREQUEL:

I know it's just a quick edit in minecraft.jar, still..what'ya gonna do when you are bored?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,535 Posts
    Kill yourself

actually nevermind, that was rude
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny x 6Agree x 4Friendly x 2Disagree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    August 2009
    2,875 Posts
    It's. In this situation you use it's instead of its because it's is a contraction of it is, and its a an expression of possession.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    348 Posts
    if this is what you do in your spare time, then i don't know what to say..

what a pointless thread

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    are you 11 it sounds like it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,433 Posts
    15 second intro, 3 seconds of content.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    At least I don't have alzheimer's.
    January 2011
    2,297 Posts
    As soon as I saw the thread title, I thought I would see
    "ITS RAINING BOXES AND DUMBS"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,404 Posts
    better get your cats & dogs spaded cause you dont wanna have an overpopulation of animals
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,979 Posts
    But... in your video it's raining chickens?

Edit: Nevermind, the first/second video was so scrappy that I couldn't tell it was raining dogs and cats at the end.

10. Post #10
    November 2011
    24 Posts
    But... in your video it's raining chickens?

Edit: Nevermind, the first/second video was so scrappy that I couldn't tell it was raining dogs and cats at the end.
    Ya..:/ For some reason the quality sucked on that clip :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,979 Posts
    Ya..:/ For some reason the quality sucked on that clip :/
    I think it has more to do with your editing skills
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    November 2011
    24 Posts
    I think it has more to do with your editing skills
    That too :( </3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)