1. Post #1
    July 2010
    3,418 Posts
    Hello guys, I'm about 5'11 and weigh about 175. I'm a chubby but I want to burn this shit off. Any tips?    After I don't weigh as much as Earth I'll start building muscle   

2. Post #2
    September 2008
    956 Posts
    Actually I'd build muscle while I'm losing weight. That way you wouldn't be be "skinny fat" guy. Since I don't your age, I'm recommend finding someone to make you a workout plan. Normally schools have a person in the fitness room to do this and I'm sure if you asked the local gym's front desk they'll direct you to somebody.

Edit: Missed out a few words that changed the message completely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    November 2008
    468 Posts
    Start running/jogging. Its a good start, gets you in better shape quickly. Just make it a habit to run, and when you get to the level you feel like starting to lift just make that a habit as well.

4. Post #4
    April 2011
    79 Posts
    I was jogging a little bit earlier today. Felt weird walking after because it was like I was walking like 1 meter every step

5. Post #5

October 2011
    1 Posts
    Just trying going on a ballerina diet. It works fast too! http://ballerinadiet.org

(User was permabanned for this post ("Spam" - BANNED USER))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    June 2007
    1,656 Posts
    You don't weigh that much, especially for that height. Research 5x5 starting strength and look into how to do a bodybuilding cut.

7. Post #7
    July 2007
    1,879 Posts
    Go do SS, for 6 months.

After you will have no fat.

Also
    eat right
    stop drinking soda.

8. Post #8
    bora: I saved you from seeing my crazy salami nipples
    November 2007
    1,349 Posts
    Just trying going on a ballerina diet. It works fast too! http://ballerinadiet.org
    What a worthy first post.